Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (54061 Views)

Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by saudyarmani(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wow..sharpest baddest guy

grin

Cnt stop laughing
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by NeChErEnO1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
"My uncle that lives abroad worked it 4 me & I was posted to London 4my NYSC" The gal dat never attended Uni claimed. #lol sister the sister na u biko o!
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by greenermodels: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Riddler32:

Guess you didn't have a share of the sex during your time (that is if you have served your great country).
please free the guy,i was personally disgusted with the pervasive sex then and I'm not the over religious type.where is our morals as Africans? you need to see to understand, it's just too much.fear women after God.
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Oneday82: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Good reason. Who knows where he was posted. I will even says that four market days people will start dying in the camp. Imagine, maybe they posted him to borno state. Guy man na guy man, no be tittle.
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by MyMouth(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Igbo people can lie ooooo!!!!
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by sekundosekundo: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
slap1:

Especially the owner of that tweet. I can bet my December salary he made up that tweet.

I thought as much.
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by cuteme88(f): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
cheesycheesycheesy If laugh tear my belle i go kill who ever post this before i diegrin
heheeheheheeeeeeeheheeeeeeee. Him village people no want am to serve far away frm home and dey allow am live for 2wks in camp. I smell sumtin fishing

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by kmaxx(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
I can't even detect the lie...
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by charleschinaka4(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hello friends. Please am here to notify those who will like to redeploy from their orientation camp to a place of their choice. Please don't waste time to CALL 09080736485. We are there to serve you better. Thanks.
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by tisnare: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
That was hw in camp during my time, a guy wanted to redeploy on the basis that he is SS... when he went for interview and d doctor asked when d SS started, he told the doctor it started a year ago..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lilimax:
All lairs shall go to hell! embarassed
u be Deeper Life ? if na so, every body dey go hell fire o including u. abi u Neva lie since u were born?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by ogbe240(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
NickleTheory:
NYSC should be scrapped, utter waste of money, Just an avenue for people to have Sex.

you say this because that's what you did. Others added value to the communities they were posted to by way of making up for the deficit of teacher/student ratio in those local schools. Other corpers made a difference by the Personal CDS they did, etc. Unlike you, not everyone has nothing to offer the world.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by LastSurvivor11: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
NickleTheory:
NYSC should be scrapped, utter waste of money, Just an avenue for people to have Sex.

Just a complete waste of a year..
Gather the #19,500 and pay it to a coper once and see how 40% of them will never beg u for a job..
#Fact..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by sweetilicious(f): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lie of the century lol. Present him with an opportunity to travel to the US tomorrow and see for yourself
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by spiro4real(f): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kikikikikikiki
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Richard215: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2016

Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by jennyebi(f): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
haha
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Reader1988: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
All these lies. To me, there should be space on discharge Nysc letter that reads:
Redeployment: From Kaduna to port Harcourt
Reason for redeployment: Marriage/Health/Wizard. Apart from marriage, it should be stated that their redeployment is as a result of sickness so that if they want to search for government or private work. The sickness stated on their certificate will affect them negatively. This is the only way to avoid all these lies. I want someone to help me on how to post a comment or creating a thread on nairaland by flashing: 08067551386
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by lucidlex: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Guys calm down and stop calling dis 'epic'. Have u listened to uncle Lai Moh'd?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by TRAVEL101(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
laughing in edo
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Sayelabola(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
NickleTheory:

I guess you wrote based on your experience grin
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Sayelabola(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
LastSurvivor11:

Just a complete waste of a year..
Gather the #19,500 and pay it to a coper once and see how 40% of them will never beg u for a job..
#Fact..

What a nice submission.

Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Sayelabola(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
charleschinaka4:
Hello friends. Please am here to notify those who will like to redeploy from their orientation camp to a place of their choice. Please don't waste time to CALL 09080736485. We are there to serve you better. Thanks.

Who be this guy, and what is he up to?

Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by jaywhoco(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
The poster above me is a jehova's witness.
noooooooooooo. @ death everyone goes to hell...jw
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by donchrisville: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lol never a good thing to lie....I remember I lied I was epileptic(God forgive me...cos I knew not what I was doing)..just to be redeployed to Lagos...ended up getting a state worse than the present one I was....I had to beg my heart out for 3 months to stay back
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by cao(f): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Haute:
If you believe this nonsense, then your name is cao. lipsrsealed

[img]http://media1./media/HcpWVyN40vrZ6/200_s.gif[/img]
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by chiraqDemon(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
NickleTheory:
Juzy pray when i do nysc i get a fresh place
Maybe lag or ph or uyo
I dont even want abj sef
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
cao:

[img]http://media1./media/HcpWVyN40vrZ6/200_s.gif[/img]

Cao, I didn't know you were the boss of the gaming section. That's some achievement, bae. I should prolly show you more respect from now on. Should I address you as "Your Majesty"? cheesy
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
let d lies continue aftall our government has bin lying 2 us since amalgamation...
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by cao(f): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Haute:

Cao, I didn't know you were the boss of the gaming section. That's some achievement, bae. I should prolly show you more respect from now on. Should I address you as "Your Majesty"? cheesy
[img]http://readinginbeddotcom.files./2016/07/ms-jackson.gif[/img]
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Hargbo(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
NickleTheory:
Haba, are u sure you are a graduate, if it is yes, you are one of the problem in Nigeria...and you will think of becoming a leader tomorrow with your level of dumb mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) / Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot / Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.