Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Price Of Beauty Products In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Price Of Beauty Products In Nigeria (4876 Views)

What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Beauty Products In Nigeria by redsky1: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2009
Hi i will be moving back to naija soon and wanted to know how much the following products are in nigeria and where i can get them (outside of lagos)

Pantene relaxed and natural range of shampoo and conditioner

Tresemme deep cleansing shampoo

Clinique products

E45 cream - not the lotion the cream

any input or information will very appreciated

if i think of any other products i'll add them

Thanks in advance
Re: Price Of Beauty Products In Nigeria by WAVixen: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2009
Pantene relaxed and natural range of shampoo and conditioner

Tresemme deep cleansing shampoo.
   These are high end hair products, they will sell, but to a select few. Unless you are bringing a large quantity which can be sold to shops and other distributors.

Clinque prices vary, depending on the product. For the 3  step programme the toner costs about 5,500. The soap goes for about 4,500 while the moisturiser goes for about 6,500. This also depends on the size. The sample lipstick,eye shadow which are samples and not meant for sale goes for about 500-700 depending on where you are buying from.

Yes, you can get them in Nigeria.
Re: Price Of Beauty Products In Nigeria by redsky1: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2009
I'm not selling i just want to know if i can buy these products when i'm there - thanks
Re: Price Of Beauty Products In Nigeria by redsky1: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2009
does anyone have an answer to this question - i'm sure some of u ladies on here use this stuff in nigeria - do i buy in bulk here or just buy when i get back to nigeria
Re: Price Of Beauty Products In Nigeria by yjay(f): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
redsky1:

does anyone have an answer to this question - i'm sure some of u ladies on here use this stuff in nigeria - do i buy in bulk here or just buy when i get back to nigeria

to be on the safe side, i think u shld buy in bulk that way even if u dont get it immediately here u dont totally run out of it, but yes u can get clinique products here & also E45, i'm almost certain that u ll get all the hair products at B&K mart in VI
Re: Price Of Beauty Products In Nigeria by redsky1: 12:40am On Nov 18, 2009
anymore prices people
Re: Price Of Beauty Products In Nigeria by adalinaabella: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2013
For ladies this is one of the biggest concern ever.

Dear, It's being easy to get the price with the help of Internet. I think a various stores are there who are selling these beauty products.

I can also say that you will get it from on low price, if compared! cheesy

Thanks!
osmiumformen

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Into Modeling (how Do I Look) / Essential Oils / Stylish, Trendy, Classy Yet Affordable Female Clothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.