Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token (2572 Views)

How To Do SEO With No Money On Your Blog & Rank / Error 404 Page Not Found: How to fix With Yoast SEO Plugin / Boost Your Website SEO With Google Analytics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
am considering the guys asking for reduction on charge. Hurry now!

I have both the the premium yoast SEO eBook, Another Ebook about SEO Optimization and yoast premium plugin for just #100 airtime. I'll send it to your mail as soon as I confirm the airtime...

please call me before sending anything.

zero 8 zero, 2805 1747

for WordPress users only
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by mokoshalb(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
SunFlow:
I have both the the premium yoast SEO eBook and yoast plugin for just #200 airtime. I'll send it to your mail as soon as I confirm your payment.

zero 8 zero, 2805 1747

for WordPress users only
i will give you 2k active fb logins in exchange
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Laughnigeria:
i will give you 2k active fb logins in exchange
no thanks
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 1:35am On Nov 26, 2016
hurry for just 100 naira airtime
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 1:36am On Nov 26, 2016
for self hosted wordpress users only
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 1:36am On Nov 26, 2016
whatsapp me @ 08175216856
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by Martins97: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hmmm....Anyone tried him out yet? undecidedHmmm....Anyone tried him out yet?
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by macloaded: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Martins97:
Hmmm....Anyone tried him out yet? undecidedHmmm....Anyone tried him out yet?

hmmmmm....... Nigerians are funny ooo, the guy said #100 not #1000, just try and see.

Will you even feel duped if you send him #100 and he doesnt send you the stuff?
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by Martins97: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
No b Naija u dey so?Abi Recession mo do u strong thing ni?

macloaded:

hmmmmm....... Nigerians are funny ooo, the guy said #100 not #1000, just try and see.

Will you even feel duped if you send him #100 and he doesnt send you the stuff?
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 1:06am On Dec 10, 2016
Martins97:
No b Naija u dey so?Abi Recession mo do u strong thing ni?

its real bro... you can download the free premium ebook here https://xtrimlaughs.com/downloads/
as for the premium plugin, #100 naira airtel card or etisalat
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by Martins97: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2016
The link is unavailable

SunFlow:

its real bro... you can download the free premium ebook here https://xtrimlaughs.com/downloads/
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by macloaded: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
SunFlow:

Your site is extremely over slow........
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
the link is available, am working on the speed sir
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by macloaded: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
SunFlow:
the link is available, am working on the speed sir

I've downloaded it buh yet to read it.....112 pages.
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by Martins97: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
Just downloaded the ebook.So far it's been helpful, thanks!
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 3:22am On Dec 11, 2016
Martins97:
Just downloaded the ebook.So far it's been helpful, thanks!
thanks for the feedback. i also have the premium yoast plugin also and a premium theme
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
for those who have received my mail containing the premium yoast plugin, share your testimony
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
grab yours for 100 naira card
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2016
SunFlow:
am considering the guys asking for reduction on charge. Hurry now!

I have both the the premium yoast SEO eBook, Another Ebook about SEO Optimization and yoast premium plugin for just #100 airtime. I'll send it to your mail as soon as I confirm your payment...

zero 8 zero, 2805 1747

for WordPress users only
very much available. some webmasters have collected thiers
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by Martins97: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Got mine last night.Big thumbs man!
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Martins97:
Got mine last night.Big thumbs man!

God bless you Martins
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 1:29am On Dec 13, 2016
thanks to the great guys who have gotten the plugin. share ur experience so far
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by omokenny94a(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
I got mine though I have not tested it
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
omokenny94a:
I got mine though I have not tested it

believe me Kenny, u ll love it
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
To all those who downloaded the E-book and sent recharge card for the plugin, i thank you all. i will not hesitate to alert you whenever such situation arises again.

if you haven't gotten yours or if you don't own a website yet, you need not to be afraid. Get it now to use later

mucho gracias amigos

1 Like

Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by omokenny94a(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Tested and confirmed
Working perfect
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
omokenny94a:
Tested and confirmed
Working perfect

Thanks Kenny. nice doing business with you

1 Like

Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
100 naira airtime is nothing compared to what you gain by getting this plugin
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
still available. 100 naira is a chicken change for compared to this plugin
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by SunFlow(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
indicate here if the plugin is serving the purpose
Re: Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token by Fedric(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
your blog is extreemly slow. what can the plug in be use for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forums Apart From Nairaland, Guryuslodge And Quora / Start Your Very Own Web Hosting Business with 10K (WHMCS INCLUDED) / How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.