Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Npower Not Worth It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Not Worth It (7376 Views)

I Got An Invitation For An Interview At Tek-expert Need Help If Its Worth It / Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Not Worth It by AutosBay(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
I mean what's the point seeing your name and unable to login into npvn.npower.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Npower Not Worth It by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Don't give up!
Re: Npower Not Worth It by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Never start a journey and end it halfway

1 Like

Re: Npower Not Worth It by Luizkid(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
u've seen ur name, just relax n await further instructions. Those of us who can login, wat have we done?

1 Like

Re: Npower Not Worth It by AutosBay(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Luizkid:
u've seen ur name, just relax n await further instructions. Those of us who can login, wat have we done?

I have seen my name but can't log into npvn.npower.gov.ng saying invalid username and password
Re: Npower Not Worth It by Topisyn(f): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
If u can't login with your surname, try using your other names that u registered with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Not Worth It by ola123olu: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
I think the website is still a work in progress and everything will be sorted out soon, they made it this far. Beside I haven't been able to log in myself, it keeps bring white blank page with nothing. So chill bro

1 Like

Re: Npower Not Worth It by AutosBay(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Topisyn:
If u can't login with your surname, try using your other names that u registered with

I have used everything jare, I'm beginning to look for other better jobs, this thing is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Npower Not Worth It by dandollaz: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Use your phone number and one of ur name as password
Re: Npower Not Worth It by AutosBay(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
dandollaz:
Use your phone number and one of ur name as password

E no work jare, this programme is bullshit

1 Like

Re: Npower Not Worth It by multikolour(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
AutosBay:

E no work jare, this programme is bullshit
send me your email and the screen shot of your shortlisted name let me try for you
Re: Npower Not Worth It by ability4ace: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
this is my email and screen shot of congratulations waheed.olayiwola@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Npower Not Worth It by azelab: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
use your phone number as username and your surname in small letter as password
Re: Npower Not Worth It by proffytee(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
AutosBay:
I mean what's the point seeing your name and unable to login into npvn.npower.gov.ng

look at this op shaa, der is nothing u will do for nigerians that they will not complain, has it come to you concluding that they programme did not worth it just becos u ar unable to login.....
anyways let me help you out. Use your email address as ur username and ur surname as ur password. thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Not Worth It by Emmysteve(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
proffytee:

look at this op shaa, der is nothing u will do for nigerians that they will not complain, has it come to you concluding that they programme did not worth it just becos u ar unable to login.....
anyways let me help you out. Use your email address as ur username and ur surname as ur password. thank me later
It doesn't work as well. It's frustrating really.
Re: Npower Not Worth It by Luizkid(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
AutosBay:

I have seen my name but can't log into npvn.npower.gov.ng saying invalid username and password
most importantly ur name was shortlisted, but u can send the team a private mail with all ur names n fone number or better still click on forget password (if it's there) for a reset

1 Like

Re: Npower Not Worth It by multikolour(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
ability4ace:
I have tried but is still invalid, please try sending them a message
Re: Npower Not Worth It by fayne(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
the topic is misleading.just because there is/are challenges with the site doesny suggest that the program as a whole aint worth it. i mean its because its so much worth it that you're trying hard to get logged in and subsequently being frustrated as a result of the challenges. please just relax, all will be solved in lil time.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Not Worth It by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
AutosBay:

Login with your phone number as username, and surname as password
Re: Npower Not Worth It by godfrey01(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
just looking at all the response and non of the m are right.. the proper way to login is to use your phone number as your username and your own name as password.. not surname oh.. you name you filled in the form.. i logged in but no information yet except a link where they want your to link your facebook or twitter account with Npower so that you can be getting information but i am yet to link mine...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Not Worth It by Odbright(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
If one accept this job...can one have another federal goverment job in the future?
Re: Npower Not Worth It by salvo583: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
ability4ace:
You're from my hometown. Tho i hvnt bin there b4. **coversface*
Re: Npower Not Worth It by Awedman: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Odbright:
If one accept this job...can one have another federal goverment job in the future?
meself have been worried looking for the answer to this question.
Re: Npower Not Worth It by u3fine(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
i just logged in now. use your phone number as username and your name ass password
Re: Npower Not Worth It by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
AutosBay:
I just wonder how people who relate with u actually cope because u are just too emotional. I have been noticing u. Just work on ur self esteem. As for n-power,i belief they are working on d site. Be patient.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Not Worth It by wayisshut: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
my friend what do you know about self esteem. your talk is derogatory. that his temperament any everyone one of us fits into one. I feel you need help cos persons in ur platform don't get it in life. The ability of you to accommodate everyone temperament makes you a leader. please stop this your esteem talk and concentrate on building yourself
Re: Npower Not Worth It by AutosBay(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
favoryte33:
I just wonder how people who relate with u actually cope because u are just too emotional. I have been noticing u. Just work on ur self esteem. As for n-power,i belief they are working on d site. Be patient.

But others are logging infact someone said they will soon close logging in by 12.00am on Facebook, why can't things just go right in this country, I'm fed up my guy, let me look for another job opportunity I'm tired
Re: Npower Not Worth It by AutosBay(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
AutosBay:
Re: Npower Not Worth It by Kelklein(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
[size=18]people should stop screenshotting their congratulatory message

You are simply exposing your username and password to fraudsters

That is what is not worth it
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Npower Not Worth It by mukhcech(m): 1:08am On Nov 23, 2016
AutosBay:

Pls give up jor.

1 Like

Re: Npower Not Worth It by SedoAlhaji(m): 6:06am On Nov 23, 2016
try and write your name in capital letters and use small letters as well.I had similar problem while writing the text and it turn out it was just d letters.And again use anoda phone or beta still a computer.No system is 100% perfect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poverty Eradication Programme / Pathway Services Interview / Paying To Get A Job : How Reasonable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.