Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Npower Not Worth It - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Not Worth It (7377 Views)

I Got An Invitation For An Interview At Tek-expert Need Help If Its Worth It / Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Not Worth It by juwwylove(f): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2016
Pls house help oooo, still unable to login as well ooo. I have used all the names I used bit still d same thing
Pls what is the best solution
Re: Npower Not Worth It by IamPrince1: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2016
OP DON'T MIND THESE PEOPLE SUGGESTING TO YOU TO USE THIS USE THAT, I CAN FEEL YOUR FRUSTRATION BECAUSE ME TOO HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT STILL CAN'T LOG IN MEANWHILE AM USING MY PC AND I HAVE HELPED LIKE 3 PERSONS TO LOG IN AND UPDATE THEIR DETAILS. I HOPE THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, SENT THEM MAIL THOUGH AND THEY REPLIED THAT I SHOULD WAIT UNTIL I RECEIVE SMS FROM THEM BEFORE I COULD LOG IN. THE QUESTION NOW IS WHAT OF THOSE THAT WERE ABLE TO LOG IN BUT DID NOT RECEIVE ANY SMS?

1 Like

Re: Npower Not Worth It by Invincible2k2(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2016
IamPrince1:
OP DON'T MIND THESE PEOPLE SUGGESTING TO YOU TO USE THIS USE THAT, I CAN FEEL YOUR FRUSTRATION BECAUSE ME TOO HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT STILL CAN'T LOG IN MEANWHILE AM USING MY PC AND I HAVE HELPED LIKE 3 PERSONS TO LOG IN AND UPDATE THEIR DETAILS. I HOPE THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, SENT THEM MAIL THOUGH AND THEY REPLIED THAT I SHOULD WAIT UNTIL I RECEIVE SMS FROM THEM BEFORE I COULD LOG IN. THE QUESTION NOW IS WHAT OF THOSE THAT WERE ABLE TO LOG IN BUT DID NOT RECEIVE ANY SMS?

The bottom line is that N-power is activating our profiles in batches, that is what ppl are failing to understand ... So u may receive an sms from them and u may not receive; just make sure you continue trying to login at intervals (may be every 6hrs). Once your profile have been activated, you will be able to login (receiving an sms doesn't really matter; what really matters is that you were selected)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Not Worth It by oketoyinboshola(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=Invincible2k2 post=51290356]

The bottom line is that N-power is activating our profiles in batches, that is what ppl are failing to understand ... So u may receive an sms from them and u may not receive; just make sure you continue trying to login at intervals (may be every 6hrs). Once your profile have been activated, you will be able to login (receiving an sms doesn't really matter; what really matters is that you were selected) my mind is at rest now. Thanks friend. There are some people here, but they are here to discourage us. Pls don't mind them. Just focus and plan ahead of NPower. I I think there are blessings attached to it
Re: Npower Not Worth It by oketoyinboshola(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2016
my mind is at rest now. Thanks friend. There are some people here, but they are here to discourage us. Pls don't mind them. Just focus and plan ahead of NPower. I I think there are blessings attached to it
Re: Npower Not Worth It by Slaveman343: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2016
godfrey01:
just looking at all the response and non of the m are right.. the proper way to login is to use your phone number as your username and your own name as password.. not surname oh.. you name you filled in the form.. i logged in but no information yet except a link where they want your to link your facebook or twitter account with Npower so that you can be getting information but i am yet to link mine...
Better link it cos thats the only way you can update your bank details
Re: Npower Not Worth It by godfrey01(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Slaveman343:
Better link it cos thats the only way you can update your bank details

thanks.. i did mine today.. something prompted me to link it.. and so i linked my twitter account and behold i saw proceed.. now i felt what others are going thru as i have been trying to login in my cousines detail as her own refuse to open but her name is on the list...
Re: Npower Not Worth It by mascori(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
AutosBay:
I mean what's the point seeing your name and unable to login into npvn.npower.gov.ng
Hope u have been able to log in?
Re: Npower Not Worth It by Slaveman343: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2016
godfrey01:

thanks.. i did mine today.. something prompted me to link it.. and so i linked my twitter account and behold i saw proceed.. now i felt what others are going thru as i have been trying to login in my cousines detail as her own refuse to open but her name is on the list...
Hopefully the site would be worked on. Congrats to you!

1 Like

Re: Npower Not Worth It by Zauma(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2016
Is it true that npvn.npower.gov.ng is a scam site cloned to the official npower.gov.ng ?
Re: Npower Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2016
SHORTLISTED VOLUNTEERS IN LAGOS CANNOT LOGIN YET! THAT IS IT. IF YOU LIKE TRY IT FROM NOW TILL NEXT YEAR. IT WILL NOT WORK. LAGOS STATE HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVATED!
Re: Npower Not Worth It by MistaBabz: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2016
Zauma:

Is it true that npvn.npower.gov.ng is a scam site cloned to the official npower.gov.ng ?

Yes it is a counterfeit website. Don't fall for their gimmicks
Re: Npower Not Worth It by mascori(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2016
MistaBabz:

Yes it is a counterfeit website. Don't fall for their gimmicks
Lies stop misleading people

Re: Npower Not Worth It by AutosBay(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
I don't trust this npower any longer, they are issuing a deadline when they haven't finished updating all the names of the selected applicants to login. I must say this is ridiculous and much more like a scam. This is a dubious move. Many of us had wasted money, time and energy just to login, which amounted to nothing for now i must say.
Why all the frustration over a 2 years programme. Issuing a deadline for updating account should be out of it. Tell us the reason behind this delay tactics and stop giving us an headache.

https://free.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=199842620422555_1197771740260449&count=2&curr&pc=1&ft_ent_identifier=199842620422555&gfid=AQDKHP-5-cbs_7Bj&_ft_=top_level_post_id.199842620422555%3Atl_objid.199842620422555%3Athid.134422306964587&__tn__=R
Re: Npower Not Worth It by babtunns(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
AutosBay:

But others are logging infact someone said they will soon close logging in by 12.00am on Facebook, why can't things just go right in this country, I'm fed up my guy, let me look for another job opportunity I'm tired

u beta do dis one Alamo, where u see another job
Re: Npower Not Worth It by grosy: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
My name appear twice with two diff number. What shld i do?
Re: Npower Not Worth It by Dazzle86(f): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
please I just stumbled on this site. how do you know those shortlisted. were you sent an email?
Re: Npower Not Worth It by Dazzle86(f): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
AutosBay:

I have seen my name but can't log into npvn.npower.gov.ng saying invalid username and password

where did you see your name
Re: Npower Not Worth It by grosy: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Npower Not Worth It by eliok(m): 4:53am On Feb 15, 2017
yeah and you can check for more information on this site www.youwinconnectng.tk
Re: Npower Not Worth It by AutosBay(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
babtunns:

u beta do dis one Alamo, where u see another job

Have you started?
Re: Npower Not Worth It by joshyo1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
AutosBay:
I mean what's the point seeing your name and unable to login into npvn.npower.gov.ng

not to worry.
try redirecting it. log on the npvn site, click on forget password, when the next page pops up, type your phone number and click on reset, I message will be sent to your mail box where you can boycott the username/password interface and straight to your portal, then you can change your password from there.

good luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pathway Services Interview / Paying To Get A Job : How Reasonable? / See What This Girl Choose To Do Instead Of Prostitution (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.