Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Cultists Kill Army Officer, 5 Others In Rivers State (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill Army Officer, 5 Others In Rivers State (photo) (1378 Views)

Cultists Kill Two At Imo State University Main Gate / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / Vigilante Members Kill Army Student In Ozubulu, Anambra.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Kill Army Officer, 5 Others In Rivers State (photo) by Samtexjohn1: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
The development is a set back to effort of the newly appointed Caretaker Committee Chairman, a renowned Lawyer, Osi Olisah and the government’s Amnesty Programme to restore peace in the volatile ONELGA.
Yesterday, notorious and heavily armed group known as Squanta Force, one of the groups which has refused to accept the amnesty offer of the state government, attacked a multinational company killing three Civil Defence officers and left four others with life-threatening bullet injuries.

According to Daily Post, the group, said to be camped near an oil-well in the creek of Obiafo in Ndoni part of ONELGA, and led by one Ave-Boy engaged the helpless Civil Defence officers who were caught napping.

A picture of a notice pasted on the wall of the scene of the attack indicates that Squanta Force are members of aggrieved youths from ONELGA.
Cult war 2
An army official, civil defense officers and a civilian have been reportedly killed by cultists in Rivers state.
In the same vein, another group of unknown gunmen shot and killed a military officer and a civilian at a round about junction also in Ndoni, ONELGA in Rivers state.

It was gathered that the gunmen attacked two stranded soldiers who were battling with fixing their car at the round about.

Two civilians who were helping the officers to fix their car were caught in the cross fire which led to the death of the Officer and the civilian.
The other soldier and the civilian escaped with gun wounds and are currently being treated in an undisclosed hospital.
Cult war 3 The reason for the attack on the military men is unknown. Both the military and the Civil Defence are yet to make any official statement.

In the meantime, in a bid to further curb the spate of violence in the area, the CTC Chairman, Olisah has announced ban on the use of motorcycles popularly called Okada in ONELGA from 6pm to 6am.
The Chairman said the ban which takes effect immediately, will be sustained until further notice.

Read more>>>>

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/cultists-kill-army-officer-5-others-in.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Army Officer, 5 Others In Rivers State (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Cultists Kill Army Officer, 5 Others In Rivers State (photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
If the Army Strikes now the whole media space and community will scream "Murder of helpless citizens"

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Army Officer, 5 Others In Rivers State (photo) by amuokuko: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
I hope that Ave-boy has immunity to death

Cous he just bought a first class ticket of military Hunting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Army Officer, 5 Others In Rivers State (photo) by pyyxxaro: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
SQUATA FORCE a.k.a KILL FOR A LIVING cry

Ogaaân o
Re: Cultists Kill Army Officer, 5 Others In Rivers State (photo) by fran6co(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
hmm
Re: Cultists Kill Army Officer, 5 Others In Rivers State (photo) by gulfer: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
The NCC needs to come down on the Telcos for improper registeration of lines....I tried to query the number using TrueCaller and below is what I got

Re: Cultists Kill Army Officer, 5 Others In Rivers State (photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Stupid irresponsible people. undecided
Re: Cultists Kill Army Officer, 5 Others In Rivers State (photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
gulfer:
The NCC needs to come down on the Telcos for improper registeration of lines....I tried to query the number using TrueCaller and below is what I got
Bros, you good as investigator
Re: Cultists Kill Army Officer, 5 Others In Rivers State (photo) by squanta(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Samtexjohn1:
The development is a set back to effort of the newly appointed Caretaker Committee Chairman, a renowned Lawyer, Osi Olisah and the government’s Amnesty Programme to restore peace in the volatile ONELGA.
Yesterday, notorious and heavily armed group known as Squanta Force, one of the groups which has refused to accept the amnesty offer of the state government, attacked a multinational company killing three Civil Defence officers and left four others with life-threatening bullet injuries.

According to Daily Post, the group, said to be camped near an oil-well in the creek of Obiafo in Ndoni part of ONELGA, and led by one Ave-Boy engaged the helpless Civil Defence officers who were caught napping.

A picture of a notice pasted on the wall of the scene of the attack indicates that Squanta Force are members of aggrieved youths from ONELGA.
Cult war 2
An army official, civil defense officers and a civilian have been reportedly killed by cultists in Rivers state.
In the same vein, another group of unknown gunmen shot and killed a military officer and a civilian at a round about junction also in Ndoni, ONELGA in Rivers state.

It was gathered that the gunmen attacked two stranded soldiers who were battling with fixing their car at the round about.

Two civilians who were helping the officers to fix their car were caught in the cross fire which led to the death of the Officer and the civilian.
The other soldier and the civilian escaped with gun wounds and are currently being treated in an undisclosed hospital.
Cult war 3 The reason for the attack on the military men is unknown. Both the military and the Civil Defence are yet to make any official statement.

In the meantime, in a bid to further curb the spate of violence in the area, the CTC Chairman, Olisah has announced ban on the use of motorcycles popularly called Okada in ONELGA from 6pm to 6am.
The Chairman said the ban which takes effect immediately, will be sustained until further notice.

Read more>>>>

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/cultists-kill-army-officer-5-others-in.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Desclaimer: I woke up to find a mention on my account when I went to check it out I saw a group using my moniker for their group name "squanta force", I hereby disassociate myself from the said group and whatever activity they may be involved in.
Re: Cultists Kill Army Officer, 5 Others In Rivers State (photo) by beautiesplace: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
squanta:

Desclaimer: I woke up to find a mention on my account when I went to check it out I saw a group using my moniker for their group name "squanta force", I hereby disassociate myself from the said

group and whatever activity they may be involved in.
lol

(1) (Reply)

See How This Thief Was Punished After He Was Caught Stealing Food Items / Video Shows Chuks Okebata Being Killed Out Of House By US Wife,before His Murder / Militants Disguised As Mourners Kill 3 Soldiers In Bayelsa(viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.