Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Topic deleted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Topic deleted (1371 Views)

Controversial Topic [Rape Or Consensual] / Only The Truth Will Set Us Free. Don't Hide This Topic Again / deleted topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic deleted by airminem(f): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2017
Closed

Re: Topic deleted by python1: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2017
Chinyeren Okafor again? My people, na by force to make am?

2 Likes

Re: Topic deleted by airminem(f): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
I am unable to upload the images..... nairaland, why?
Re: Topic deleted by oshe111(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Haba!

U were too gullible, ARE YOU NOT A NIGERIAN

Take heart dear!!!

1 Like

Re: Topic deleted by oshe111(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
airminem:
I am unable to upload the images..... nairaland, why?
Use chrome or firefox browser n call lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Topic deleted by airminem(f): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=oshe111 post=63119510]Use chrome or firefox browser n call lalasticlala[/quot

OK, thanks
Re: Topic deleted by GloriaNinja(f): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
undecided YOU REALLY HAVE MONEY... YOU SHOULD HAVE TRANSFERRED THE MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT.
Re: Topic deleted by Homeboiy: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Go meet babalawo to invoke them and kill them lipsrsealed
Re: Topic deleted by airminem(f): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
GloriaNinja:
undecided YOU REALLY HAVE MONEY... YOU SHOULD HAVE TRANSFERRED THE MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT.
Re: Topic deleted by airminem(f): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
Go meet babalawo to invoke them and kill them lipsrsealed

I really need a way out oo sad sad
Re: Topic deleted by babs50g: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
@airminem. They are big time scammers.

Try to go to the bank on monday and explain things to them so that they can do a search and give you a lead . You can as well report to facebook by reporting on abuse.

Secondly , the phone numbers in question should be used by tracking , though they might have countless of sim cards they used for their nefarious activities.

I strongly believe you get your money back or get them arrested with the first option

They will be used as scapegoat on this one .

1 Like

Re: Topic deleted by MetroBaba1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
babs50g:
@airminem. They are big time scammers.

Try to go to the bank on monday and explain things to them so that they can do a search and give you a lead . You can as well report to facebook by reporting on abuse.

Secondly , the phone numbers in question should be used by tracking , though they might have countless of sim cards they used for their nefarious activities.

I strongly believe you get your money back or get them arrested with the first option

They will be used as scapegoat on this one .

Op, Apply This Suggestion. But Wait oo, Are You A Nigerian?
Re: Topic deleted by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
You made payment when you haven't seen nor accessed what you intended paying for?. This is Nigeria, and not some working Nation. You shot yourself on the foot.
Re: Topic deleted by blakpriest(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Am sorry you got scammed, the picture of the supposed Christianah Udoh you claim you spoke to is the picture of my mum, who lives in Abuja here with me and has been bedridden for a long time now, as a matter of fact, she was discharged from the hospital less than a week ago after she had an accident that affected her spinal cord, I am surprised somebody used her picture for that.
Re: Topic deleted by airminem(f): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
blakpriest:
Am sorry you got scammed, the picture of the supposed Christianah Udoh you claim you spoke to is the picture of my mum, who lives in Abuja here with me and has been bedridden for a long time now, as a matter of fact, she was discharged from the hospital less than a week ago after she had an accident that affected her spinal cord, I am surprised somebody used her picture for that.

Sorry for the condition your mum.. But, this is a serious issue going on with this matter and I advise you on your own path, make sure you make reports to the authorities whenever your are suspicious of defamation or fraud on a family image...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) / Mob Justice: Two Women Accused Of Kidnapping Lynched In Warri (video,photos) / Thunderbolt Kills Woman In Ogun, Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.