Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos (2436 Views)

Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta / Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by Godwingist(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
The manager of a football academy in Lagos State has been arrested by the police after it emerged that he had been having anal sex with his male players.
Darlington who is the manager of Soccer Warriors Football Academy based in Pen Cinema, Agege area of the state, was arrested by policemen attached to the Elere Police Division after one of the victims reported him to the police.
It was gathered that the Imo State-born Darlington, allegedly lured the teenage players to his house on separate occasions after training sessions, and had homosexual sex with them.
The suspect who is said to be divorced from his wife who lives with his three-year-old daughter in their state had been carrying out the homosexual acts on his players for a long time before the long arm of the law caught up with him.
However, the 49-year-old Darlington who confessed to the crime said he only raped three of the footballers and he started the act February 2015, but stopped the act in July 2016, after knowing the implication of his indulgence.
Hear him:
“I have a female daughter, and she is three years old. I manage the Soccer Warriors Football Academy in the Pen Cinema, Agege area. It was in February 2015 that the rape started.
I usually had sex with my boys just to play with them. It was romance. We had fun together. The last one I did was in July 2016, knowing that it could get me into trouble.
I slept with only three of my footballers. There was one of my boys that had not been coming for training since last week.
When I asked after him, I was told that he was sick. I did not know that he had reported to his mother and she had told the police.
I do not know what moved me to be sleeping with them. I have been coaching for about 12 years. My wife stays in the South-East. She left me in March 2016.
The sex with the boys was not for any ritual. I only derived fun from it. I knew it was a crime and that was why I stopped this act since July. I pledged not to go back into this.”
But one of the victims who gave his name as Kenny said Darlington threatened that he would die if he ever told anyone of the act.
The 18-year-old player said he was forced to tell his mother when Darlington made it a habit.
“He always had sex with me and with most of us. He started last year. The first time he approached me was after a training session.
We were on the football pitch and he said my performance was bad and I should meet him at home for a discussion.
When I went, he and two boys were at home. His wife did not stay with him. He sent the two boys on an errand and asked me to come into his room. He then instructed me to remove my trousers, and he molested me.
He did not use any protection. He did not give me any money, but he threatened that I would die if I told anyone.
I cannot count how many times he had done this to me. I told my mother when I was tired of his abuse. My mother reported him at the police station.”
Another victim also corroborated Kenny's statement when he said the coach always slept with two or three of us every week.
Confirming the arrest of the suspect while parading him before newsmen, the State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, said Darlington would be charged to court at the end of an investigation.

http://www.godwingist.com/2016/11/football-club-manager-arrested-for.html

Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by jneutron4000: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2016

Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by Mizzpat(f): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Godwingist:
The manager of a football academy in Lagos State has been arrested by the police after it emerged that he had been having anal sex with his male players.
Darlington who is the manager of Soccer Warriors Football Academy based in Pen Cinema, Agege area of the state, was arrested by policemen attached to the Elere Police Division after one of the victims reported him to the police.
It was gathered that the Imo State-born Darlington, allegedly lured the teenage players to his house on separate occasions after training sessions, and had homosexual sex with them.
The suspect who is said to be divorced from his wife who lives with his three-year-old daughter in their state had been carrying out the homosexual acts on his players for a long time before the long arm of the law caught up with him.
However, the 49-year-old Darlington who confessed to the crime said he only raped three of the footballers and he started the act February 2015, but stopped the act in July 2016, after knowing the implication of his indulgence.
Hear him:
“I have a female daughter, and she is three years old. I manage the Soccer Warriors Football Academy in the Pen Cinema, Agege area. It was in February 2015 that the rape started.
I usually had sex with my boys just to play with them. It was romance. We had fun together. The last one I did was in July 2016, knowing that it could get me into trouble.
I slept with only three of my footballers. There was one of my boys that had not been coming for training since last week.
When I asked after him, I was told that he was sick. I did not know that he had reported to his mother and she had told the police.
I do not know what moved me to be sleeping with them. I have been coaching for about 12 years. My wife stays in the South-East. She left me in March 2016.
The sex with the boys was not for any ritual. I only derived fun from it. I knew it was a crime and that was why I stopped this act since July. I pledged not to go back into this.”
But one of the victims who gave his name as Kenny said Darlington threatened that he would die if he ever told anyone of the act.
The 18-year-old player said he was forced to tell his mother when Darlington made it a habit.
“He always had sex with me and with most of us. He started last year. The first time he approached me was after a training session.
We were on the football pitch and he said my performance was bad and I should meet him at home for a discussion.
When I went, he and two boys were at home. His wife did not stay with him. He sent the two boys on an errand and asked me to come into his room. He then instructed me to remove my trousers, and he molested me.
He did not use any protection. He did not give me any money, but he threatened that I would die if I told anyone.
I cannot count how many times he had done this to me. I told my mother when I was tired of his abuse. My mother reported him at the police station.”
Another victim also corroborated Kenny's statement when he said the coach always slept with two or three of us every week.
Confirming the arrest of the suspect while parading him before newsmen, the State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, said Darlington would be charged to court at the end of an investigation.

http://www.godwingist.com/2016/11/football-club-manager-arrested-for.html

This man has succeeded in turning these innocent boys to homosexuals.

Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by Ellioto076(m): 2:51am On Dec 01, 2023
All those boys allowed him to penetrate their anus, and besides that I don't blame him at all his wife might denyed him sex before, so he took those boys to fulfil his needs..
Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by Sirianese: 4:59am On Dec 01, 2023
Ellioto076:
All those boys allowed him to penetrate their anus, and besides that I don't blame him at all his wife might denyed him sex before, so he took those boys to fulfil his needs..

Chai, so you be Anus-Warrior too

Better repent

Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by epondudu: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2023
If you think it's only a girl child that needs constant supervision in this crazy world you are wrong, a lesson to all parents, every child needs total supervision regardless of gender. Those boys need counseling.

Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by nedekid: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2023
What is with this homo people for goodness sake! Haba!
Hopefully he has not infected them.
Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by wakaman: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2023
Ellioto076:

I wish your mother had been deprived of sex.
The world wouldn't have had to suffer your foolishness.

You should have been forgone.

Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by Favouroj: 12:29am On Dec 02, 2023
This Happened To Football Club Manager After Having Anal S£x With Male Players In Lagos

Read more here: https://aja.ng/this-happened-to-football-club-manager-after-having-anal-sx-with-male-players-in-lagos/
Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2023
I support jungle justice on people like this. How could the boys suffer such abuse for long without speaking out? What is so special about his own football academy that they couldn't suspend studies and go to another academy?
Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by danvon(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
Football is a gay sport, all footballers are gay who else would love to chase balls for a living

I think the main issue was that he didn't pay them or even treat them well for that matter, he was just bleeping them in ways he would have never bleeped a woman.

Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
danvon:
Football is a gay sport, all footballers are gay who else would love to chase balls for a living

I think the main issue was that he didn't pay them or even treat them well for that matter, he was just bleeping them in ways he would have never bleeped a woman.

Cus the culprit is a football coach, that automaticallly makes football a gay sport...Shut up you fool!

Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by danvon(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

Cus the culprit is a football coach, that automaticallly makes football a gay sport...Shut up you fool!

Why so defensive? What stories are you hiding?

Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by Freshboi316(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13
Evil people everywhere
Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by gqboyy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14
You are a mumu man, look at his ugly face!!
Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by Newdawn30: 9:14am On Apr 15
Cut the dick head off
Re: Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Anal Sex With Male Players In Lagos by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15
Maybe they should lock him up with bobrisky

See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mum / [PHOTOS]"I Am A Lesbian And Am Proud Of It" Nigeria Lesbian Samantha Porch Says / Lady Give Birth Wit Muslim Praying Beads Tied Around The Baby In Kebbi(pics)