Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

How A Fashion PR And Marketing Firm Will Help Nigerian Fashion Brands Grow - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How A Fashion PR And Marketing Firm Will Help Nigerian Fashion Brands Grow (393 Views)

What Exactly Does Fashion Public Relations Offer? #fashionpr #fashion #pr / 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them / Top 10 Emerging Fashion Brands To Look Out For In 2018 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Fashion PR And Marketing Firm Will Help Nigerian Fashion Brands Grow by abojes(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
The Nigerian fashion industry is a burgeoning one as we have witnessed an influx of key players within and outside Nigeria willing to make the industry grow by contributing in their small, medium or big way.

At Fashion online Nigeria, we are a public media relations firm specializing in creating, developing, executing innovative and strategic public relations and marketing campaigns. Guided by the market intelligence for fashion, beauty, luxury and retail brands, we aim to become an integral part of a company’s success.

A lot of Fashion and beauty startups spring up on a monthly basis with little or no idea on how to take their product to the market. Our job is to identify your target audience and position your brand to capture that market segment.

The essence of every business venture is for profit. In the fashion and beauty industry, your profit is what keeps you going. How can I make my brand profitable? Who will wear my clothes? Who will wear your perfume and so the list goes are questions founders of fashion and beauty firms keep pondering on.

What we can do

We can get your brand out there if front of your target audience by creating highly engaging content that best suits each demographic or market segment. Our content will be designed to increase revenue, exposure and loyalty.

We will also be a voice and face of your brand to the public. This means we will publish news releases, create sponsored & featured posts, videos about your brand.

How to contact us

Simply send a mail to info@fashiononline.com.ng

We are always ready to listen.

(1) (Reply)

10 New And Noteworthy Designers We Met And Embraced In 2016 / Hair Stylists And Barbers Needed / I Need UK Or US Men Clothing That Ships To Niter Is Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.