Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Flying To Abuja From Lagos For As Low As N10,000.00 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flying To Abuja From Lagos For As Low As N10,000.00 (615 Views)

If You’re Flying To The U.S, Be Prepared For Delays, New Security Measures / Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) / Airlines Bar Passengers From Flying To US After Trump's Ban Comes Into Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flying To Abuja From Lagos For As Low As N10,000.00 by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Driving from Abuja to Lagos takes over 10 hours and costs around 4k. Flights from lagos to abuja takes roughly 1 hour and costs around 33k in an economy class.

I am conducting a study that will plausibly make air travel more affordable to the common Nigerian and I want to know if you are more likely to fly from lagos to abuja if the fare is reduced from 33k to 15k. If not, please let me know at what price you will most likely fly from abuja to lagos or lagos to abuja.
Re: Flying To Abuja From Lagos For As Low As N10,000.00 by GogetterMD(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na you wan subsidise the flight ticket? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Munich To Paris On The Road (live) / UAE Travel Visa Question. / 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.