Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression (2473 Views)

Hisense Smart Tv Series 6 Unboxing / Infinix Hot 6 Unboxing & Advantages over the Infinix Hot 6 Pro! / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by Behankey(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
scarycuteface:
Like, you get it. Everyone having good things to say about the Phone, no negative review so far
It's either Tecno got it all right or no one has seen anything wrong with the device. Or both
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by OFides: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2016
scarycuteface:
Like, you get it. Everyone having good things to say about the Phone, no negative review so far

Lowkey, I have been on the lookout for comments/articles with dissatisfaction from using those phones- I never read anything!
These TECNO guys must be doing something right.

Someone should look into telling the TECNO story..
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
just talking frm experience when they stole my iPhone 4 which was barely 6months old that year tho

The security in phantom 6 & 6plus makes it hard for use or resell if stolen.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by scarycuteface(m): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
OFides:

Lowkey, I have been on the lookout for comments/articles with dissatisfaction from using those phones- I never read anything!
These TECNO guys must be doing something right.

Someone should look into telling the TECNO story..

You get it. It seems Tecno didn't set any foot wrong in making the phones. One just have to commend them
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by omoalajah(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
phone wey go lost one day.. Or the owners (thief) go collect am back
LOL. Which phone no dey lost?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by datyorubaboy: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
YEs True, Everyone loves it
scarycuteface:
You get it. It seems Tecno didn't set any foot wrong in making the phones. One just have to commend them
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by missslimzy(f): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
iphone 7 no fit lost . lol
omoalajah:
LOL. Which phone no dey lost?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by shiftback: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2016
funmyade:

The security in phantom 6 & 6plus makes it hard for use or resell if stolen.
I don't think its really that hard, android isn't at the IOS security level yet.
Just boot into recovery and factory reset or install new stock ROM.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by omoalajah(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Looks Cheap? I dont get that .
Flashh:
Cheap packaging and also looks cheap. Tecno Phantom 5 looks more premium to this.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by Abdstrakt(m): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
omoalajah:
Looks Cheap? I dont get that .
I tire o. I wonder where the cheap come from
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by datyorubaboy: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Android OS will still remain Android . None is nowhere the IOS in Security
shiftback:

I don't think its really that hard, android isn't at the IOS security level yet.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by missslimzy(f): 12:44am On Dec 02, 2016
When a device works well, you dont complain.
Behankey:
It's either Tecno got it all right or no one has seen anything wrong with the device. Or both
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by Behankey(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
missslimzy:
When a device works well, you dont complain.
That's just it. Tecno has won the hearts of many already. They just need to keep improving and in no time, they'll be loved by almost all.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by kesses: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
the phone is great
shiftback:
I just got the phantom 6 and i thought I should do a quick unboxing.
I've been using it already for the past couple days so don't expect to see me break the seal and tear rubber.

So much hype came with the launch of this and the 6+ so we'll find out if it lived up to the hype or not.

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by kesses: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
but i sill think it hard to use when stolen
shiftback:

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by kesses: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
when something is good accept it
Behankey:
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by kesses: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
that is right
Behankey:
That's just it. Tecno has won the hearts of many already. They just need to keep improving and in no time, they'll be loved by almost all.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression by shiftback: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
kesses:
the phone is great
Yes it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New System Upgrade Released For Tecno Spark 2 / The World's First Holeless Smartphone - All You Need To Know / Full specifications of the newly unveiled Infinix S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.