Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World (5529 Views)

“small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa / 10 Deadliest Animals You Don't Know Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by saydfact(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
When we talk about world's deadliest, we're thinking about the killer shark, lion and snakes - but, no the deadliest are smaller than we think. Here is a list of 5 small but deadly animals as copied from www.palmchatnow.com

In no particular order: Can you add to the list?

No 1:
Deathstalker scorpion - the Israeli yellow scorpion, it makes the list of most dangerous animal on earth too, with a size between 3-4 inches and a life span of 5 years. They are found in the Middle East.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by saydfact(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
No 2:
Cone Snail - The small but large genus among sea snails, scientifically referred to as Conus. They immobilize their prey using radular tooth, equipped with poisonous gland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by saydfact(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
No 3:
Stone Fish - Belongs to the synanceiidae family, and are fatal to man. Found in the Indo pacific ocean and coast of Florida. its released venom is dependent on the applied pressure.

1 Like

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by saydfact(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
No 4:
Poison Dart Frog - This can take out 10 adults in a go, found around humid areas and tropics of Brazil and Costa Rico. They also have a beautiful colour ranging from black, red, green, blue, gold, yellow and copper.

1 Like

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
GLORY
Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by saydfact(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
No 5:
Honey Bee (Africanized)
Our little friend makes the list, also called the killer bees, produced by cross breed of African and European Honey Bea and are powerful than the previous two.

1 Like

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by bentlywills(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dart Frog >Beautiful grin
Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by yungryce: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
a little explanation of what actually makes them dangerous will suffice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Sleekydee(m): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
bentlywills:
Dart Frog >Beautiful grin
indeed, but one touch and you are done for...
Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by meeky007(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
OP IS DAT ALL? BUT IS THERE'S NO SPECIE OF REPTILE ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by jidxin(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
no snake. ..no fp den

1 Like

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by ameezy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
angry
Where spider

1 Like

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Godwinfriz(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
U for add snake we for da fp now

1 Like

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Sirmuel1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na that frog I hate pass

1 Like

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Tunmmyzhe: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
women nko op?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
i'm very immune to stone fishes venom.

'poison that frog' reminds me of a brazilian movie titled "apocalypse". i hv watched that movie upto 20 times.

1 Like

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Genea(f): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
meeky007:
small but deadliest

1 Like

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Kneyo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Please substitute the scorpion for Brazilian wandering spider.

1 Like

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Sandydayziz(f): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Run outta thread**
Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by emmchi(m): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
What about black widow spider

3 Likes

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by ibroh22(m): 1:04am On Nov 23, 2016
ok
Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Valfrankie(m): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2016
This is an act of gross negligence and unpardonable omission! how could you not have remembered the Chief of them all and the one closest to home?

MOSQUITO!!! And where did you leave Jellyfish? undecidedundecidedundecided

5 Likes

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Fxwarrior: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see ScorpionSnake.

Front page tins. Heeheehe

1 Like

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Tiffbuxas: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2016
I see this thread going places make I carry chair

1 Like

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by oboy3(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2016
crotonite:
i'm very immune to stone fishes venom.

'poison that frog' reminds me of a brazilian movie titled "apocalypse". i hv watched that movie upto 20 times.
Its actually an American movie for the natives of America, directed by Mel gibson

1 Like

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by saydfact(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2016
meeky007:

We're so familiar with reptiles that why i omiited them but yes there are..... u can help us with some
Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Dhortunn(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Beautiful is Dangerous cry
Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by Thayay(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2016
Udonmeanit

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by saydfact(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2016
No 6:
The Carpet Viper - Grows to a lenght of about 20-30 inches. Its scales rubs together to make a sizzling sound and also acts as a warning sound to predators. They are most active in the dark night and found in Africa.

Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by saydfact(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2016
jidxin:
no snake. ..no fp den

Godwinfriz:
U for add snake we for da fp now

A snake was just added
Re: 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World by morningsta(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2016
Valfrankie:
This is an act of gross negligence and unpardonable omission! how could you not have remembered the Chief of them all and the one closest to home?

MOSQUITO!!! And where did you leave Jellyfish? undecidedundecidedundecided

Mosquitoes should be the No. 1 on that least being the most deadliest by causing millions of deaths around the world annually.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag Science Building On Fire / Federal Polytechnic Offa Admission List / 17 Photos That Are Fascinating- Rare Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.