Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Was Your Experience In Unizik Entrance Post Graduate Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Experience In Unizik Entrance Post Graduate Examination (1006 Views)

Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' / HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. / Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Experience In Unizik Entrance Post Graduate Examination by SlimShaddy10(m): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
On the 14th Nov. 2016, postgraduate students of Nnamdi Azikiwe University,Awka wrote an entrance examination which involves : part A ( for PG only), part B, and part C. Both part A and are for Master students while the whole parts are for PHD candidates.

The examination is meant to start by 8 o'clock am on Monday for social sciences and other facilities.

On the day of the examination, many prospective candidates were already at the library of the versity since the examination was CBT.

Canopies where set and lots of chairs where brought so that students could sit and wait for their turn.

It was a thing of surprise to every one when, around 4Pm, people where still much in the exam venue.

After some questions where asked by me and a few friends, it was understood that only 100 pieces of computers where available in the library hence, could only accommodate 100 persons at a time who were meant to spend 50 minutes in the exam hall.

The same time, we learnt that only part A of the examination is being written by the students who started entering around 2 pm.

Around 8pm, I stood up from my chair and struggled for my own turn, which i got ( by the grace of God). I entered the examination hall. After I have typed the necessary things inside, I heard another warning which says," don't write part B again ( your departmental) ,' write only part A".

That baffled me cause I wanted to excel with my departmental but it was unfortunate for me.

I left the hall around nine after 30minutes of sitting there while others where still struggling to write.

Now, my question is:

What would be the yard stick of giving admission?

Would they make use of the result?

Why would people seeking for post graduate studies write entrance examination?

My fear is that, the school management ( PG school) will first of all, consider their own students before people from other institutions,and this believe has made graduates of unizik to raise shoulder.
Re: What Was Your Experience In Unizik Entrance Post Graduate Examination by Filosofa: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
My brother i have been asking d same question too. From ur narration, it shows u were indeed there. Did u wrote for Masters or PhD? Did u write d general paper of 30 questions? Will d use dat exams for admission?
Re: What Was Your Experience In Unizik Entrance Post Graduate Examination by SlimShaddy10(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2016
yes I wrote for Msc, economics. o don't even know ooooo na God had we day

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Students Force Lecturer To Mop Floor, Wash Toilet... / Please Help Me Solve This Math / Updates On ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.