Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Best Farting Moment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Farting Moment (1204 Views)

A Snoring Or Farting Roommate Which Would You Prefer? / Farting Funny Video |bollywood Superstar Reaction On Farting / Fart Facts: 10 Facts About Farting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Farting Moment by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Everyone has had that moment after a meal of beans or eggs and then they started farting. share your best or worst farting experience. cc mhizesther juicylucy hardeshewa
Re: Best Farting Moment by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
shocked shocked shocked see juju! Are you watching me? cry

I'm eating my dinner right now and I did a fart and it smelt so bad that I have lost my appetite undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Farting Moment by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
JuicyLucy:
shocked shocked shocked see juju! Are you watching me? cry

I'm eating my dinner right now and I did a fart and it smelt so bad that I have lost my appetite undecided
lols bad girl. wat did it smell like?
Re: Best Farting Moment by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
lordnicklaus:
lols bad girl. wat did it smell like?

Bad... undecided
Re: Best Farting Moment by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
JuicyLucy:

Bad... undecided
have you ever eaten any gassy food that gave you too much gas before?
Re: Best Farting Moment by fart4mee: 12:17am On Sep 28, 2017
because i fart alot and wanted to into relationship i stop eating beans and egg because of this lady i like so much, she aggreed t be friends with me so give her everything she ask hoping that maybe oneday she agree to date me.. i later knew she was just making a fool of me.. well man no die man move on until one night she showed up at my door very late sweating ask to pass the night.. what happen.. she.lied about going to night vigil then crisscross to night club with a guy, then police shows up start grabbing everybody, she.barely escape when after her guy has been grabbed.. well me i accept but that night had eaten my favorite meal of BEAN BREAD EGGS AND MILK DRANK AGBO JEDI ONI ISO(FART PORTION)..
I her in and didnt hold back.. bbbbbrrrrruuuaaaapppaappaapaa, fffrruuuuu,, bbbrrraatrt,, gggbbbbbbrrrrruuuuummmb.. the farting continued nonstop until she couldnt bear it anymore and start to.complain and tell me to stop.. i told her she can leave if she doesnt feel disturb because i was not expecting visitor that night so i eat my farting food..
i continue farting until she open her bag and.brought one satchet of pills and took 4 tablet.. then it war began..
ppaaa ppoooo pppaaa ppoooopooo ppaa pppaaa bbbrrruuu bbrrrraa pppaaaa bbbtrrruuurt she started farting like it was a battle ground.. her fart sounded like nockouts and gunshot they.smell very bad that at a point we have to exit the room.. till daybreak we farted at each other
SHE LEFT EARLY THE NEXT MORNIBG NEVER SPOKE WITH ME ANYMORE but i didnt give a shit

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Call This? Eyebrows Or Highbrows / Watch Dis Hilarious Video Of Facebook User Wey Finish Work As She Mimic Cee-c / Avoid Handshakes For Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.