Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

5 Reasons Why Tosyne2much Opinion On Mmm Should Be Ignored - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Why Tosyne2much Opinion On Mmm Should Be Ignored (4217 Views)

Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored / Your Car's "Check Engine Light" Must Not Be Ignored / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Tosyne2much Opinion On Mmm Should Be Ignored by tosyne2much(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2016
sugarsoul:

them don open thread for your Mara na. BTW, I follow your threads and I love your 10 things style
Thanks jawe baba cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Tosyne2much Opinion On Mmm Should Be Ignored by Mujtahida: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Although people are really making money from it but that doesn't change the fact that it's an unhealthy way of making money
Oh my God! Did you really say an unhealthy way to make money? it has not entered your head that all the slaving for money sake that man does just to put food on his table for himself and his family is a deep perversion of humanity. You do not know that man was born to work but not to work for money at least not in the modern sense where people have been reduced to nothing because of money. You do not for once consider that the world financial system is a twisted matrix, a vicious, pitiless and inhumane system that is not only unhealthy but absolutely deadly. People keep talking the blather, they keep bleating about like sheep that MMM is a ponzi scheme. They have never for once considered that the global financial system is a giant, unbelievably complex, ponzi scheme. MMM has as it's goal the destruction of the financial system of the world and I fully support it. Tosyne2much you put words on paper but I dare say you are not a thinker. Will MMM crash one day? I do not know? Is it perfect? No but one thing I do know is that there's ain't no difference between what the banksters have been doing and what MMM is does save that MMM shares 30% with participants while the banks feast on all your savings giving you just paltry interest. What's it about MMM that is unhealthy? People do in principle on a monthly basis what MMM does-workers in an office, market women, co-operative banks, esusu, adashe contribute a part of their earnings and give it to one of their fellow workers whose turn it is for a particular month and it rotates on like that till everyone's been served. Is it unhealthy if a person who earns for instance 50k takes the combined contribution of 500k home from ten fellow workers? Think! Don't put words to paper. Think!
Again the person you just quoted above seconding his opinion believes it must be hard to be good. Ignorance kills. Go read how Nathan Rothchilds made money in one day on the floor of the stock exchange in London. People make money in many ways-easy way, hard way. There ain't no one way to make money. for godsake all the money you are labouring to make might fall sweetly and easily into the laps of one man whose relative decides to bequeath so much to him. You guys believe it must be difficult to make 'good'money. Think! I say think for Jupiter's sake! Man has mined the wealth on the earth and under the earth - farm produce, gold, silver, crude oil, travelling by road, physical markets etc. It

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Tosyne2much Opinion On Mmm Should Be Ignored by Mujtahida: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Although people are really making money from it but that doesn't change the fact that it's an unhealthy way of making money
Oh my God! Did you really say an unhealthy way to make money? it has not entered your head that all the slaving for money sake that man does just to put food on his table for himself and his family is a deep perversion of humanity. You do not know that man was born to work but not to work for money at least not in the modern sense where people have been reduced to nothing because of money. You do not for once consider that the world financial system is a twisted matrix, a vicious, pitiless and inhumane system that is not only unhealthy but absolutely deadly. People keep talking the blather, they keep bleating about like sheep that MMM is a ponzi scheme. They have never for once considered that the global financial system is a giant, unbelievably complex, ponzi scheme. MMM has as it's goal the destruction of the financial system of the world and I fully support it. Tosyne2much you put words on paper but I dare say you are not a thinker. Will MMM crash one day? I do not know? Is it perfect? No but one thing I do know is that there's ain't no difference between what the banksters have been doing and what MMM does save that MMM shares 30% with participants while the banks feast on all your savings giving you just paltry interest. What's it about MMM that is unhealthy? People do in principle on a monthly basis what MMM does-workers in an office, market women, co-operative banks, esusu, adashe contribute a part of their earnings and give it to one of their fellow workers whose turn it is for a particular month and it rotates on like that till everyone's been served. Is it unhealthy if a person who earns for instance 50k takes the combined contribution of 500k home from ten fellow workers? Think! Don't put words to paper. Think!
Again the person you just quoted above seconding his opinion believes making money must be hard to be good. Ignorance kills. Go read how Nathan Rothchilds made money in one day on the floor of the stock exchange in London. People make money in many ways-easy way, hard way. There ain't no one way to make money. for godsake all the money you are labouring to make might fall sweetly and easily into the laps of one man whose relative decides to bequeath so much to him. You guys believe it must be difficult to make 'good'money. Think! I say think for Jupiter's sake! Man has mined the wealth on the earth and under the earth - farm produce, gold, silver, crude oil, travelling by road, physical markets etc. It was difficult doing this things. Now man is mining and tapping the wealth in the air. Air wealth is limitless and knows no boundaries and relatively easy to make. Compare plane flight and road travel. Easy right? Did you reject plane flight cos it was easy? The Internet has revolutionalized everything. MMM is tapping air wealth to connect and enrich people and you say it's unhealthy. Think! for pet's sake think!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Tosyne2much Opinion On Mmm Should Be Ignored by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mujtahida:

Oh my God! Did you really say an unhealthy way to make money? it has not entered your head that all the slaving for money sake that man does just to put food on his table for himself and his family is a deep perversion of humanity. You do not know that man was born to work but not to work for money at least not in the modern sense where people have been reduced to nothing because of money. You do not for once consider that the world financial system is a twisted matrix, a vicious, pitiless and inhumane system that is not only unhealthy but absolutely deadly. People keep talking the blather, they keep bleating about like sheep that MMM is a ponzi scheme. They have never for once considered that the global financial system is a giant, unbelievably complex, ponzi scheme. MMM has as it's goal the destruction of the financial system of the world and I fully support it. Tosyne2much you put words on paper but I dare say you are not a thinker. Will MMM crash one day? I do not know? Is it perfect? No but one thing I do know is that there's ain't no difference between what the banksters have been doing and what MMM does save that MMM shares 30% with participants while the banks feast on all your savings giving you just paltry interest. What's it about MMM that is unhealthy? People do in principle on a monthly basis what MMM does-workers in an office, market women, co-operative banks, esusu, adashe contribute a part of their earnings and give it to one of their fellow workers whose turn it is for a particular month and it rotates on like that till everyone's been served. Is it unhealthy if a person who earns for instance 50k takes the combined contribution of 500k home from ten fellow workers? Think! Don't put words to paper. Think!
Again the person you just quoted above seconding his opinion believes making money must be hard to be good. Ignorance kills. Go read how Nathan Rothchilds made money in one day on the floor of the stock exchange in London. People make money in many ways-easy way, hard way. There ain't no one way to make money. for godsake all the money you are labouring to make might fall sweetly and easily into the laps of one man whose relative decides to bequeath so much to him. You guys believe it must be difficult to make 'good'money. Think! I say think for Jupiter's sake! Man has mined the wealth on the earth and under the earth - farm produce, gold, silver, crude oil, travelling by road, physical markets etc. It was difficult doing this things. Now man is mining and tapping the wealth in the air. Air wealth is limitless and knows no boundaries and relatively easy to make. Compare plane flight and road travel. Easy right? Did you reject plane flight cos it was easy? The Internet has revolutionalized everything. MMM is tapping air wealth to connect and enrich people and you say it's unhealthy. Think! for pet's sake think!

who is he to label something "unhealthy" ,i wonder if what he did is healthy,putting down another man's source of income to increase his blog views.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Tosyne2much Opinion On Mmm Should Be Ignored by tosyne2much(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
wahabian:

who is he to label something "unhealthy" ,i wonder if what he did is healthy,putting down another man's source of income to increase his blog views.
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New In Naija! Mide's Mane Human Hair: Incredibly Affordable / See The Plate of Food I Bought ₦5,200 In ShopRite, Enugu / Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.