Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Know The Meaning Of Your Name - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Know The Meaning Of Your Name (624 Views)

I Don't Know The Right Time To Tell My Husband About My Genotype / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) / What's The Meaning Of Your Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know The Meaning Of Your Name by mrrights: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Know the meaning of your name
If you don't know the meaning of your name, please change the name, or find out the meaning. You owe yourself that duty. If you couldn't find the meaning, you definitely need a new name. You can't come and be telling me, it's one of the 99 names of Allah or that somebody in the Bible bears the same. I didn't ask you for story, just answer, what's the meaning of your name. No story. For example, If you bear Mathias you should know the meaning. If you bear Fatima know the meaning. If you bear John Olufunke or Abdulafeez try to know the meaning please. Don't be like some people who don't know the meaning of their own names. I mean, they are olodo of their own name. Why do they even go to school if they can't know their own name? That's like waste of time and resources. Lol. On a serious note, It's not proper for you to bear a name and when someone ask, '' what's the meaning of your name'', you say you don't know or start to look at them like don di. If you don't know the meaning of your own name, what do you know? Algebra? Calculus? Different Political theories or what?... And before I forget, all of you giving your children some strange names need to park well oo. Make sure you find out the meaning before your children grow up to be asking you, '' daddy, what's the meaning of my name ''. Don't disappoint Africa, know the meaning of a name before you give your child.
Re: Know The Meaning Of Your Name by muyibaba222(m): 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
OP I agree with you
I don't know the reason why people like giving their children foreign names in the first place. Even those that brought religion to us don't use religious name as much as we do. I just hope we will be ourselves one day.
Re: Know The Meaning Of Your Name by mrrights: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2016
We really need to change
Re: Know The Meaning Of Your Name by holatin(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2016
Holatin - one born with cøndöm in his hand
Re: Know The Meaning Of Your Name by mrrights: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Caption These Racist Pic / Good News: Cooking Gas Price To Crash By 20% / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Brother In-law Is Going Out With Your Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.