Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Feminists, How Far. Lol. What Do You Think About This??? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Feminists, How Far. Lol. What Do You Think About This??? (646 Views)

Why Are There So Many Igbo Feminists? / 32 Crowned Obas In Ibadan Is Just A Joke Carried Too Far — Olubadan / LOL! What Is 'kasala Don Bos' In Hinglish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feminists, How Far. Lol. What Do You Think About This??? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 23, 2016
I saw this picture and I agree 100%. What do feminists want? grin Make up your mind abeg. Not that I agree with the word 'weaker sex' but I mean different from men. Most of the goals of the original feminist movement have been solved: women can vote, women can become rich, own property, etc. But modern feminists like to make an issue out of everything and act like they are the same as men. Then, they get angry when men don't treat them delicately anymore. But why would men treat you delicately when you claim to be the same? Women are not the same, they are equal and opposite. And they should accept that instead of trying to be what they're not.

1 Like

Re: Feminists, How Far. Lol. What Do You Think About This??? by padi94(m): 1:52am On Nov 23, 2016
The irony of Feminism

1 Like

Re: Feminists, How Far. Lol. What Do You Think About This??? by fuckerholic(m): 3:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Feminism is nonsense to me when you still expect me to pay the bill,protect you,be stronger than you in bed,suffer more than you,treat you carefully etc.if you want us to be the same the be random lifestyle like us and take charge of all your situations in life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Criticise Rachel Dolezal Who Turned Black With New Name Nkechi. A. Diallo / Sleeping With A Virgin Cures Hiv/aids-this Zambia Story Goes Viral. / *reason Why Some Igbo People Don't Greet Elders In Their Village...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.