Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom (66656 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Kwanza: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2019
A Mapo Customary Court on Monday, in Ibadan, dissolved a marriage of 22 years; and advised married couples to fear God and uphold the sanctity of matrimony.

President of the court, Chief Ademola Odunade, gave the admonition while delivering his verdict in a case instituted by a commercial driver, Abiodun Ganiyu, for the dissolution of his marriage to Mojisola, whom he accused of infidelity and alcoholism.

In his judgment, Odunade lamented the high level of immorality in the society, calling on wives and husbands to fear God and respect relationships.

He dissolved the union and granted custody of the six children to Ganiyu.

The Arbitrator directed the petitioner to pay N5, 000 to Mojisola to enable her pack out of his home.

During the proceedings, the petitioner stated that he was fed up with his wife’s adulterous lifestyle, which had subjected him to ridicule in their neighbourhood.

The petitioner, who lives at Agege area in Lagos state, said that life had not been the same for the past 13 years since his wife started living “a wanton lifestyle’’.

“Firstly, Mojisola informed me that she had become born again and had been ordained a prophetess in her Church.

“My lord, Mojisola sometimes told me that she had been in a trance for 10 days and therefore could not come home, but she would return home mostly heavily drunk.

“When I could no longer bear the agony, I reported her to her parents to caution her, but it was all to no avail.

“When I saw that her waywardness was becoming something else, I advised her to buy her beer to drink at home; instead, Mojisola took offence by my advice and would leave home for three to five weeks.

“Though we both agreed to do family planning for birth control, she, however, she saw it as an opportunity to sleep about with other men.

“Worst still, she introduced some of her lovers to me, I am frustrated, please, separate us,” Ganiyu pleaded with the court.

The respondent, who now lives at Apata area in Ibadan, did not deny any of the allegations leveled against her.

However, Mojisola, who earns a living as a food vendor, said that life would be meaningless to her if the court dissolved her union.

“I admit to all the allegations against me, but there is nowhere I can go at this stage, after six children.

“I take beer every day because I do not want to kill myself, and I frequently leave home for a month or more.

“Also, I wooed a man to sleep with me so as to stimulate my sexual urge; and Abiodun himself knows the man because I introduced them.

“Abiodun does not give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom with me,” Mojisola explained.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/my-husband-doesnt-give-me-sexual-satisfaction-because-he-uses-condom-woman-tells-court/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2019
He doesn't give me satisfaction because he uses condom. Wise man.. No one likes swimming with sharks.

313 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Skyfornia(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2019
How on Earth would this become a problem?? SMH

13 Likes

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Thegoodone13(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2019
Haaaa

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Oluwatosean(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2019
CLICK
A pathetic excuse...
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Fryzi(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2019
This is the kind of woman that reduces life span of any man. Lord save us from the hands of this kind of a woman.

279 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by ainas247: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
shocked Jesu.... may you not married hoe in Jesus name.. shocked shocked shocked shocked
that man should do DNA to confirm how many of the
6 children are his.

inside life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Rank your business website on Google
chat up to see client results

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by ednut1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Marriage is a joke these days

15 Likes

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Maybe he does not trust you
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Mshad662(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Well
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by SultanOfAbia: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
I Know a couple that has been fucking for 7 years and they recently just found out
Husband is HIV + since 5 years ago
Wife who was fucking RAW with her husband unaware of his status came out as HIV -

Google it and you will see that HIV transmission is slow and not instant. You can have raw sex with a HIV+ and still be Hiv- .
If you know how many girls I knack raw for my university days, u go fear. Now 9 years later I'm still Hiv-..
Doctors come and explain for us

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by hannysur8(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Flesh to Flesh is always good

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nothing sweet like raw sex in this life,sex with condom is like licking sweet with the nylon..

I dont blame the woman thou!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Teewhy2: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Abiodun does not give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom with me
After six children, wetin Amaka no go see for hotel.

The heat is back and you need enough fresh air that you can get
Don't let mosquitoes still your joy.
enjoy fresh air without Bugs & Flies with
Fruges Anti-Bug Magnetic Net your best Choice

10 Likes

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by KanuSE: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lol cheesy nawa o...D&P matter no be small thing. grin
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by booluokwe: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Risingblue008(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nna,na waooo
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Riele(f): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
bettyLad:
you sleep around and you dont even hide it from your Husband , he protected himself by using condom while sleeping with you .you come dey vex ..I mean who does that , you are even lucky the man touches you sef despite your adulterous life ,,now wey him mumu don do, your are begging the court not to dissolve the marriage as u have no where to go after 6 children ..didn't you thought of that earlier before cheating ,go meet one of your boyfriends them na

Marriage is for better for worse .

The man should just pray her to change her lifestyle to save his matrimonial home.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by solmusdesigns: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
shocked

yeye woman, last last a woman's need is just good sex and affection, the stupid woman wants to abandon her home because the husband that caught her cheating and still forgave her and insisted on using condom

2 Likes

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Lighthammer(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Am overghasted,flabberwhelmed,razzledazzled
so he shuld dive in raw and dive to his death abi?
wicked hag

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
the man know fit knack be dat
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by RTSC: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Just imagine life.

No wonder their men see marrying Igbo women as winning the lottery.

Who would blame them.?

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by francescainnoce(f): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Honestly I didnt read the complete text before commenting. SIlly me.
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by greatbrian(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Are you kidding me.... I want to believe this a movie script or smfin similar

4 Likes

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Guyman02: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
When that Pastor warned that 5 minutes should be enough, some people attacked him.
Na this kind woman dey lead men into temptation and even deaths in their quest to satisfy their high libidos

5 Likes

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by liondbrave: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lobatan
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Crixxx: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Majority of the threads related to sex and rape are mostly from the west . as I was opening the thread I just had in mind it was going to be a Yoruba woman complaining.. Tumde and small preeq.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by tstx(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hehe
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by nairalee(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Walahi it's tales like these that makes we bachelor dread to enter this big Rollercoaster called marriage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Rosarie(f): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Marriage is not easy rara

But wit the right spouse you both will make it.

It is the best thing that has happened to me

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / He Wants Sex Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.