Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Honda Baby Boy 2000 Model, D4 Light Blinks - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Honda Baby Boy 2000 Model, D4 Light Blinks (1611 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get A D4 Engine For A Toyota Nadia? / D4 Green Light Blinking And Gear Dragging / HONDA ACCORD 2002 D4 LIGHT STAYS ON BUT NOT FLASHING. WHAT SHOULD I DO??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honda Baby Boy 2000 Model, D4 Light Blinks by DanEmakoji(m): 3:43am On Nov 23, 2016
While driving, I suddenly noticed that D4 was blinking and my speedometer dangling. I stopped, trying to turn off the ignition but it didnt turn off. I quickly opened the bonnet and removed two of the plug cables and the car off. It was in this process I noticed some wires were burning. I quickly removed battery terminals and got an electrician who then fixed the wires for me but since then the D4 blinks and the car can't move on D4 except on D2 or D1. But while on speed D4 moves smoothly. Somebody help!
Re: My Honda Baby Boy 2000 Model, D4 Light Blinks by mayor2013: 5:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Your car is obd2 compliant. Run a scan on your powertrain system. A scan result would be given to you, you can post the result here. Be careful about this rewire. A situation whereby wires in your car are burning. Then there is a serious problem then

1 Like

Re: My Honda Baby Boy 2000 Model, D4 Light Blinks by DanEmakoji(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Thank you a million times
Re: My Honda Baby Boy 2000 Model, D4 Light Blinks by DanEmakoji(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2016
An electrician has run a scan on it. The scan indicates there is an electrical problem with SHIFT SOLENOID ELECTRICAL. How to trace the wire that leads to the shift solenoid is his problem now. Please anyone having any knowledge on how to get this problem fixed?
Re: My Honda Baby Boy 2000 Model, D4 Light Blinks by luvinhubby(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2016
DanEmakoji:
An electrician has run a scan on it. The scan indicates there is an electrical problem with SHIFT SOLENOID ELECTRICAL. How to trace the wire that leads to the shift solenoid is his problem now. Please anyone having any knowledge on how to get this problem fixed?

The solenoid is on your gear, it's called 'Flat switch', can be replaced or serviced.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Most Fuel Efficient Cars / This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) / Please I Need Opinions On Honda Accord 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.