Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (26249 Views)

N-power Oyo State 2017 Thread / N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics / N Power Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by okooloyun1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
kingjosephat:
I rep Np teach, Egbeda Local Govt. Pls add me to d Whatsapp grp 08037284390
Nteach Egbeda also,where are u staying?
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by proffytee(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
dj4tolex:
please is it for the whole local government in Ibadan?
i dont think so
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by jnrremedy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
awo666:
will n-agro applicant also submit their credentials @UBE too?
I just don't understand why some of you guys are so desperate. cool down guys if you can wait from September up till this time why can't you just wait and allow the govt make an official statement. this is a federal government/ state programme. no local govt can unilaterally accept/Barr anybody. all your submissions are pure waste of resources. Npower will send list of successful candidates to them to just post. normally they will do verification to confirm if the submitted names exist. submittion of document is not verification it's obvious they just don't want to u guys to be disappointed coz of your desperation reasons they are asking you to submit one useless print out or do u think if they really can/want to post its that print out they will use to post u guys cool down I understand because of the level of unemployment u all are desperate to work but pls don't waste the little cash on u running around ignorantly.
wait for official statements . it took time to select u, u can't just be disqualified like that so chill out read and understand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by larrygal(f): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
jnrremedy:

I just don't understand why some of you guys are so desperate. cool down guys if you can wait from September up till this time why can't you just wait and allow the govt make an official statement. this is a federal government/ state programme. no local govt can unilaterally accept/Barr anybody. all your submissions are pure waste of resources. Npower will send list of successful candidates to them to just post. normally they will do verification to confirm if the submitted names exist. submittion of document is not verification it's obvious they just don't want to u guys to be disappointed coz of your desperation reasons they are asking you to submit one useless print out or do u think if they really can/want to post its that print out they will use to post u guys cool down [b]I understand because of the level of unemployment u all are desperate to work [/b]but pls don't waste the little cash on u running around ignorantly.
wait for official statements . it took time to select u, u can't just be disqualified like that so chill out read and understand
Lol...
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by sagacious2016: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2016
awo666:
how did u get congratulating message and where and wen do we go fr verificayion. I rep n agrc @Akinyele LG
Abeg add me on whatsapp let's talk: 0.7.0.6.4.2.8.0.2.0.4.
I also rep nagric and was at the LG yesterday but they said no info on it yet.
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by lusim(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
please admin add me with this number: 07069284599
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Blazinraj01(f): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2016
jnrremedy:

I just don't understand why some of you guys are so desperate. cool down guys if you can wait from September up till this time why can't you just wait and allow the govt make an official statement. this is a federal government/ state programme. no local govt can unilaterally accept/Barr anybody. all your submissions are pure waste of resources. Npower will send list of successful candidates to them to just post. normally they will do verification to confirm if the submitted names exist. submittion of document is not verification it's obvious they just don't want to u guys to be disappointed coz of your desperation reasons they are asking you to submit one useless print out or do u think if they really can/want to post its that print out they will use to post u guys cool down I understand because of the level of unemployment u all are desperate to work but pls don't waste the little cash on u running around ignorantly.
Thanks... I've been meaning to say this too. How can the LGA ask for account details. Are they the one's to pay us after one has submitted it on the portal.. We seriously need to chill.
Happy birthday to you.
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by gmumeen: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2016
for Ibadan South West N Power follow this whatsapp link https:///09149nO3tYvH9dUChKvJha for group chat and update
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Pacgmt(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2016
Pls is there any one from ibadan south east that gone to the LG for verification
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by feda01: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Please any info about verification in Egbeda LGA, N-power teach.
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by sagacious2016: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
someone should please add my no nah. The link given is not going through. 07064280204.
And are they attending to npower agro yet?
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Sholy9ja: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
add me on whatsapp 07034937176
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Obabajo(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by dareh85: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
any latest info about egbeda local govt verification and screening for nteach

1 Like

Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by dee4dayo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Anyone from ATISBO LG on dis platform should pls hook up. 08036600198.
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by graceapadija: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
for egbeda LG nothing yet, am also in egbeda LG waiting for update
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by lamidi21(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
npower kajola any news please!!!
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by sagacious2016: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2016
Currently at the office of the PS, ministry of agriculture and was just told they still got no information from FG on the program.

Sighs.....

1 Like

Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by shemite: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2016
sagacious2016:
Currently at the office of the PS, ministry of agriculture and was just told they still got no information from FG on the program.
Sighs.....
Good job bro, God will deliver us in this country.
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by belbol4real: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2016
Was at d ministry of health yesterday afternoon. Npower was so strange to them n I had to start explaining myself. In short, no info gotten! I rep nhealth, oyo#
Anyone in my shoes?

1 Like

Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by larrygal(f): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2016
belbol4real:
Was at d ministry of health yesterday afternoon. Npower was so strange to them n I had to start explaining myself. In short, no info gotten! I rep nhealth, oyo#
Anyone in my shoes?
Hnnmm....same here
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by samuel25(m): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by samuel25(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Kmartt(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
larrygal:

Hnnmm....same here

Mail me on no4phs@gmail.com. Team npower oyo state
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Kmartt(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
belbol4real:
Anyone in my shoes?

Mail me. Team npower oyo state
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Kmartt(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
belbol4real:
Anyone in my shoes?

Mail me. Team npower health oyo state
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by ismogimo: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
sagacious2016:

Sighs.....

pls under what local govt are u? I need info about Ibadan North N-agro and N-teach
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by ajistai2003(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
ismogimo:

pls under what local govt are u? I need info about Ibadan North N-agro and N-teach

1 Like

Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by ismogimo: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
ajistai2003:

i jst left IB North now. I was told to submit the print out of the congratulatory message and i also write down my name and other details. Mine is N-Teach but those for other programmes too are submitting.

thank you so much my brother for the info. God bless u
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Bunmie10: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Plz Admin add me as well on watzapp group with 07065315044.i rep oluyole local government
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Bunmie10: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2016
I rep Oluyole n teach.add me on watzapp group.07065315044

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage / How I Got Hired And Fired Within 24 Hours / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.