Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (26294 Views)

N-power Oyo State 2017 Thread / N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics / N Power Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Pasca07: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2017
champsdre:
Evening House!!! A man called me today dt i shud come and submit my credentials with passport to TESCOM Eruwa zonal office. I asked him why?? He sed for review cux i tols him i did the verification we asked to do den at IDO LG wich i registered...ionno who knows watz happening. Cux registering under IDO and now to Eruwa is something else
I did my verification at Ido too,have u gone to eruwa?what is the latest?
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Taovic86(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Add me 08058350055
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by samuel25(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Has anybody been posted?
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Pasca07: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
SUCCESSFULLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR NPOWER JOBS The disqualification of successfully shortlisted candidates selected for the Npower programme has been confirmed and it is coming as shocking news to many who are yet to come to terms with this new development. Hundreds of candidates who were previously selected in the first batch of 200,000 candidates have been disqualified. I never believe this but these will apply to all those having payment issues. It is indeed a heart break for all who taught they have gotten a federal government paying job only to hear that they have been disqualified remember most shortlisted candidates’ went for the verification at their various local government areas with their credentials and till now some are yet to be paid. Information reaching us is that those candidates who are yet to be paid have been disqualified. The candidates disqualified were for obvious reasons including over age, wrong information, mutilated certificates, while some do not have the certificate they claimed to have. Another thing used by Npower officials is the CBN Bank Verification Number- BVN which was used to ascertain if the candidates have other employment elsewhere, hence if they have a salary account and to know their true date of birth- age. From my investigation if you are born above 1984 or 1985, you will be disqualified and hence will not receive the monthly payment of N30, 000. You can see that this may be true as some candidates have already receive both December 2016 and January 2017 payment, while some are yet to receive any. So contact the Npower officials in your state for verification and clarification on this matter The slot of candidates disqualified will be filled up from the second batch list expected or a new registration will be done but subject to approval from the presidency. 2 hrs · N-Power Volunteer.
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by abbiey123: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thank God My December Stipend don enter! But First Bank didn't send me alert until i decided to buy recharge card on my phone, that was how the alert enter with excess balance of 30k. Please i will implore some of you to go and check your account if you have not receive alert cos your money might just be sitting in your account without you receiving Alert. Wishing everyone all the best!
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by abbiey123: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
Please has anyone been posted in Ibadan South West?

Ibadan South West Whatsapp admin kindly add 07035568527. Thanks
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Pacgmt(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
abbiey123:
Please has anyone been posted in Ibadan South West?

Ibadan South West Whatsapp admin kindly add 07035568527. Thanks
Pls is there anyne that has been posted in south west... if any pls add me 08076150530
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by olawoyeakeem(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pls add this number on whattsap group
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by olawoyeakeem(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pls add this number on whattsap group 08065997073
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by topsco(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please whatsapp admin add this number 08066314743
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by okooloyun1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
What's the latest on posting
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by samuel25(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Pls anybody with any information about npower Oyo state should not hesitate to post it here for the benefit of all.
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by samuel25(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Login into www.npvn.npower.gov.ng, input ur data to check if you have been verified. If you have been verified, a green stamp of verified will appear on your profile.
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by okooloyun1(m): 12:40am On Feb 13, 2017
topsco:
Please whatsapp admin add this number 08066314743
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by okooloyun1(m): 12:50am On Feb 13, 2017
olawoyeakeem:
Pls add this number on whattsap group 08065997073
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by igweOn(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
samuel25:
Pls anybody with any information about npower Oyo state should not hesitate to post it here for the benefit of all.
My dear, I personally went to Ibadan north west of Oyo state today to actually verified things myself, the woman I meet told me nobody has been paid January salary, and no deployment yet. So I don't know where this pple who claim to have received January salary got there salary from. U can contact me true this number, 08166363314.
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by schrondinger: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
samuel25:
Login into www.npvn.npower.gov.ng, input ur data to check if you have been verified. If you have been verified, a green stamp of verified will appear on your profile.
how u mean the password and the user name. Pls how do u check urs
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by rukygbas: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Don2478: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2017
When will Oyo State start posting now? Abi na oyo we go dey forever?
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by castrol180(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Oyo West let's meet here https:///DLylt1NGkQMLEPjFxhdfT9
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by samuel25(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
SUCCESSFULLY VERIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD LOGIN FOR DEVICE SELECTION Your NPVN Device Below is some important information you need to have before proceeding to choosing a device that would help in performing your role... Welcome to the device selection process. Please read the information carefully and ensure you understand it before proceeding. 1. There are nine (9) device options available. Please ensure that you look at all the devices, their specifications and support information carefully, before selecting one. 2. Please note that device selection is FINAL and cannot be changed once your selection has been made. Therefore, it is important that you go over ALL the options before making your choice. 3. There is a Tool Grant provided by the Federal Government to cover your device as it is a compulsory tool for learning and work in the N- Power Volunteer Scheme. 4. Please note, however, that the cost of some devices are above the amount theTool Grant covers. If your preferred device is above the amount covered by the grant, the additional cost will be deducted from your monthly stipend over the period of the programme, not exceeding twenty (20) months. On the details page of the available devices, you will find information on the cost details and deductions from your monthly stipend, if any. Please chat with the online representative if you have further questions on this information. http://npvn.npower.gov.ng
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by duduarewa(f): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
07035414001 please add me to the watsapp group....thanks
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by akinsammy(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2017
good morning, please let admin add me on the whatsapp group.................. 08182197591
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by samuel25(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Adjustments in NPVN device section lists

1)SPEEDSTAR WINDOWS TABLET
₦5,885.94 per Month
Your monthly salary, after selecting this device
would be: ₦ 24,114.06 per month

2)Samsung Tab E
₦4,490.35 per Month
would be: ₦ 25,509.65 per month

3)Brain Npower Pad
₦4,274.82 per Month
would be: ₦ 25,725.18 per month

4)HP
₦6,699.58 per Month
would be: ₦ 23,300.42 per month

5)Zinox Zpad Tablet
₦2,949.96 per Month
would be: ₦ 27,050.04 per month

6)Tecno Pad
₦4,678.95 per Month
would be: ₦ 25,321.05 per month

7)RLG Tablet
₦3,735.98 per Month
would be: ₦ 26,264.02 per month

coolAfrione 2in1
₦4,274.82 per Month
would be: ₦ 25,725.18 per month

9)FLOSS Signatures Tablet
₦2,927.73 per Month
would be: ₦ 27,072.27 per month
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Nicogen4us(f): 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Evening Nlders, my sister has not been paid for any of the months but Npower sent a message to her saying she has selected her device with description of location to collect the device but the location for her own collection is not inclusive in the message.Only three state in the south west was inclusive.What do you fellow Nlders think she can do.thanks
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by deefem81: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=igweOn post=53684944]
My dear, I personally went to Ibadan north west of Oyo state today to actually verified things myself, the woman I meet told me nobody has been paid January salary, and no deployment yet. So I don't know where this pple who claim to have received January salary got there salary from. U can contact me true this number,
Follow this link to join 250 oyo/ibadan npowerite WhatsApp group: https:///KzTEg0DW3S50FdkwhfltQG
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by peterparker16: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Join my WhatsApp group “NPOWER CROSS RIVER”
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Deyz1if3EFiB4K9e4LmUMr
POWER Cross River state, Whatsap Group

deefem81:
oyo\ibadan npower whatsapp link 150npowerites online https://kzteg0dw3s50fdkwhfltqg/
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by maybemm(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
pls add me with 08108893022 I rep n teach Ibadan south east
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by RisingUp: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pls I have not been posted but I do receive alert. I have been to TESCOM in my LG (Oyo East) to check wheather my name will be among those that will be posted but i didnt see it. The man I met at the Tescom office asked me to go and report to Ministry of women affair office at Ibadan, when I got there, I was not allowed entrance by the security officers I met there. Pls what do i do?
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by RayAngel(f): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2017
Pls has any one been posted under N-health egbeda lg
Re: N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here by belbol4real: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
RayAngel:
Pls has any one been posted under N-health egbeda lg
Go to Egbeda LG to check ur name on their list. If it's there, u will b given a copy of the page that contains ur name as ur posting letter. l also rep nhealth egbeda n I av bn posted!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission? / Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? / MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.