Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Check Out This Funny Point Boys Are More Important Than Girls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out This Funny Point Boys Are More Important Than Girls (6537 Views)

The Three Free Apps That Are More Important Than Any University Degree / I Need A Detailed Explanation To This Funny But Real Logic Question. / Dear Student: 2 Things That Are More Important Than The Certificate You Will Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Funny Point Boys Are More Important Than Girls by Ahmed99: 6:19am On Nov 23, 2016
good morning...so yesterday ma little brother of about 9came to meet "brother Ahmed they said we would have a debate on the topic boys are more better than girls and I want u to give me some point" I was impressed on how he told me he wants the boys to win,how they will boast in class if they won and I was like OK..I gave him some point and decide to google up sum point so he can share among his friends then I stumbled upon this site which says boys fart sound so loudly and not stinking...I couldn't hold back ma laughter,I laughed very hard and remember Bose's issue while we are in school chai dis girl can mess for Africa her fart na DAT one we dey silent killer d whole class scatter DAT day...anyway Bose anywhere u are I hail u...so nairalanders do u agree to this and share ur experience God bless

debatewise.org/debates/1955-are-boys-better-than-girls/

Re: Check Out This Funny Point Boys Are More Important Than Girls by Adepet222(f): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2016
Ur own point of view. wat my own.
Re: Check Out This Funny Point Boys Are More Important Than Girls by Ahmed99: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2016
Adepet222:
Ur own point of view. wat my own.
yea just talking from what ave experienced
Re: Check Out This Funny Point Boys Are More Important Than Girls by Nutase: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Receive a brain to replace the water in your head.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: VC Advises On Scrapping Of Post UTME / 10 Things You Should Always Keep To Yourself / Queen Irene Onwuka Foundation Gives N2million To Winners Of Quiz Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.