Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Slept With My Cousin For Four Years - Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Slept With My Cousin For Four Years - Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright (2518 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Women Reject Me Because Of My Little Dick-20 Years Ghanaian Actor Don Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Cousin For Four Years - Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright by damiloladuke: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2016
A social media account believed to be that of actress Nana Akua Addo had accused Bibi Bright of sleeping with bank managers and aborting a baby.

But the actress denied the charges, saying that she had dated her cousin for four years and nearly got married to him.

She said when their families realised that both of them were related, they called off the wedding.
She said she later suffered a miscarriage.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/11/i-slept-with-my-cousin-for-four-years.html

lalasticlala

Re: I Slept With My Cousin For Four Years - Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright by Unsad(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2016
See how incest has turned you into a boy with that fecked face angry
Re: I Slept With My Cousin For Four Years - Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright by kinibigdeal(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2016
VERY UGLY undecided
Re: I Slept With My Cousin For Four Years - Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright by Jayson1: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2016
She said when their families realised that both of them were related, they called off the wedding. She said she later suffered a miscarriage.

After enough fvcking, insemination and probably "abortion"
Weldone Nana. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Cousin For Four Years - Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright by Nutase: 8:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: I Slept With My Cousin For Four Years - Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright by Khd95(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Ghana and sex be like that famous uncle zuma pix....5 n 6grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Cousin For Four Years - Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright by ameezy(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Fuk hoes
Re: I Slept With My Cousin For Four Years - Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright by crazymommy(f): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2016
Khd95:
Ghana and sex be like that famous uncle zuma pix....5 n 6grin
What will you now say about Kenya??

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Cousin For Four Years - Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright by Sandydayziz(f): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2016
shockedshockedshocked

(1) (Reply)

6 Popular Linda Ikeji’s Pictures Of All Time / 9ja Swags | Between Tekno And Skiibii Mayana Who Is More Cuter See More Photos / You're Confused- Fans Slam Davido For Setting His Sights On Banks W's Party MDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.