Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,887 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) (37621 Views)

Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) / Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today / Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2016
Nollywood actress and mother of 3, Mercy Johnson Okojie is coming out with a kitchen show and have started by sharing photos in her kitchen.

Read whats she wrote on Instagram below ...

"Mercy!!! Marriage,Cooking and Kids.
still on the teasers.
it's just a fun kitchen show where we learn new recipes and talk positivity admist the drama,love,laughter and issues we face as Women
check out my website and link my bio for my utube chanel.Good.
Good Morning fam"

I personally think she is qualified to start a show, since she has been married for quite some years without any scandal.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/mercy-johnson-launches-her-own-kitchen.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNJMN2mjO89/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2016
Wow! This is really cool......I love Mercy Johnson kiss

17 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by bukolagift: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Beautiful mama!! smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by nobodii: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Who doesnt no how to cook ? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by nittroboy(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2016
who can feed me here grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by herzernIsHere: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2016
After eatinq a well-prepared meal....

Then you head to bed with a woman like Mercy Johnson.....

*You need no one to tell you that you will live lonq..... grin grin

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I'm still a fan of Maggi Kitchen...

Aunty Mercy park well...

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2016
All those karishika ladies
grin

nobodii:

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by WILLYBABS(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2016
So with all these big boobies and big 'behind,' we are yet to hear any scandal...and some celebs that doesn't even have what it takes to be called SEXY keep falling out of their matrimonial home, because dey we're caught 'doing it' elsewhere. SMH

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by cmarble: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2016
Na showbiz the money dey ooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2016
But why?

Yeyegist:
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by photoshoot(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2016
grin

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2016
what is special about this food ni

Meanwhile make i rush finish this my movie before NEPA go take light grin

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Tman104(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2016
nobodii:
O su mi o

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by veekid(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2016

yeye
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2016
nobodii:
only you grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by ksexiest(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2016
Successful wife. Wish u all the best

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by sakalisis(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2016

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by MandingoXXX: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2016
She should first go and get some FSQM( Food Safety and Quality Management) training that will teach her to cover her hair with hairnet before handling food meant for public consumption. Ode!!!

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Cessa0(f): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by holatin(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2016
Kk.
Am i allow to participate ? i know how to cook tea and coffee

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by lawal28c: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2016
1 idiot fit still relate this one to fed govt oooo

the food fit no sweet sef
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by esco76: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2016
olodo ni eeee
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by nobodii: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2016
Tman104:
O su mi o
speak english dude am not a yoruba man undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Cessa0(f): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2016
nobodii:

go nd put ur bad belle in one corner abeg.. she didnt open d show for u... mrs Chef!
its pple lyk u dt normally put 20 cubes of maggi in a pot of soup...

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Dunzin100(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by nobodii: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
All those karishika ladies grin
grin grin exactly bro
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by lonelydora: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2016
Good one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Feather Dress: "Borrow Pose" Fans React / Odunlade Adekola 2nd Wife Is Pregnant : Shows Off Her Baby Bump / Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.