Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) (37633 Views)

Chika Ike Launches Her Chika Cosmetics, See Her Glowing Outfit (Photos) / Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today / Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by angeltolly(f): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2016
nobodii:
Who doesnt no how to cook ? undecided

nobodii cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by nobodii: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2016
NotNairalandi:
only you grin
mercy johnson fan spoted grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Momcherry(f): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2016
Good one Mercy.
I like unripe plantain with egg sauce..
but what's that thing looking like a dead rat?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by nobodii: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2016
angeltolly:

nobodii cool
you really got me cheesy grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by nan1: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2016
which public is she cooking it for? is it meant for you? bad belle just be happy for her and if you cant just keep quiet

MandingoXXX:
She should first go and get some FSQM( Food Safety and Quality Management training that will teach her to cover her hair with hairnet before handling food meant for public consumption. Ode!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by martineverest(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2016
nobodii:
yolloba pipo( i am not a tribalist)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by nobodii: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2016
martineverest:
yolloba pipo
lols exactly
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by akilo1: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2016
they belong to the kitchen and the other room grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by ring7(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2016
Thank God have seen her without makeup now,even her tummy self,but last red carpet her tummy was OK.Kontinu
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by LadyAimy: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:
After eatinq a well-prepared meal....

Then you head to bed with a woman like Mercy Johnson.....

*You need no one to tell you that you will live lonq..... grin grin

Brother herzern, I need to fast for you. You are backsliding
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by jeff1607(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:
After eatinq a well-prepared meal....

Then you head to bed with a woman like Mercy Johnson.....

*You need no one to tell you that you will live lonq..... grin grin

what if she ain't good in bed? most sexy ladies don't like stressing themselves during copulation, to move sef na wahala no matter d duration of pre stuff.
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by marquay: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2016
MandingoXXX:
She should first go and get some FSQM( Food Safety and Quality Management) training that will teach her to cover her hair with hairnet before handling food meant for public consumption. Ode!!!
hater oshi chai! undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Teegelop(f): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2016
MandingoXXX:
She should first go and get some FSQM( Food Safety and Quality Management) training that will teach her to cover her hair with hairnet before handling food meant for public consumption. Ode!!!
Don't be a hater.
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by princee7(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2016
shay this one sabi cook ni apart from shaking her big boobs and behind. make she go sit down joor
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2016
This lady is just trying to kick start her life again, she feels really tied down and limited sad sorry Bea that's what African men do to you, they keep you in the kitchen the sitting room and of course the other room for the rest of your life. You would be lucky to get it running again thou, the best you can expect are gifts from hubby but getting under the radar for achievements by you is not gonna happen in a really long time. Ask Omo sexy and Tonto..
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by elosar(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Wow! This is really cool......I love Mercy Johnson kiss
14 4 14 14 y y y r r r s s
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2016
elosar:
14 4 14 14 y y y r r r s s
Na so your mind dey? Repent o grin cheesy tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by lizberry1(f): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2016
wow this is nice, Nigerians lets encourage her for the fact she comes up with something we should support our ladies abeg
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by herzernIsHere: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2016
LadyAimy:
Brother herzern, I need to fast for you. You are backsliding

Sister Aimy cheesy cheesy

I am only statinq the obvious....
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by fkdmods: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2016
Yeyegist:
Nollywood actress and mother of 3, Mercy Johnson Okojie is coming out with a kitchen show and have started by sharing photos in her kitchen.

Read whats she wrote on Instagram below ...

"Mercy!!! Marriage,Cooking and Kids.
still on the teasers.
it's just a fun kitchen show where we learn new recipes and talk positivity admist the drama,love,laughter and issues we face as Women
check out my website and link my bio for my utube chanel.Good.
Good Morning fam"

I personally think she is qualified to start a show, since she has been married for quite some years without any scandal.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/mercy-johnson-launches-her-own-kitchen.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNJMN2mjO89/?hl=en

Ok. Let me get this straight. To Start a food channel on Youtube, your qualifications must be that you are married and do not have any scandal. Smh. Nigerians are the way they think.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by pweetixandy: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2016
I only want to watch food network, not our Nigerian cooking shows. who doesn't know how to boil plantain and fry eggs
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
let see how it goes
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Hugo55(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
MandingoXXX:

You made your point! Which I concord with. But the "Ode!!!" Wasn't necessary.
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by LadyAimy: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Sister Aimy cheesy cheesy

I am only statinq the obvious....

grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Momcherry:
Good one Mercy.
I like unripe plantain with egg sauce..
but what's that thing looking like a dead rat?
hahahaha tot I alone saw that cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by goziedave(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Shout out to all the ladies who left their
boyfriends because the new guy promised to
marry them in 2016..
[-( You have 6 Saturdays left.....😂😂😂😂😂😀😀😀😀😀😜
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by abike12(f): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
I love this! Go Mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by soath(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
#TeamKnorrChicken grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by justmenoni: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
LOL, funny but true..

nobodii:
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
I will be part of the show to tap blessings and knowledge from her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by nobodii: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
justmenoni:
LOL, funny but true..
yea
Re: Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) by MandingoXXX: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hugo55:

You made your point! Which I concord with. But the "Ode!!!" Wasn't necessary.

Sorry about that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) / You bought yourself car, not fans - Sex therapist, Jaruma shade Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.