Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua (740 Views)

The Interview Dialogue / Assuming Okotie Wrote Turai's Speeches / Addition Of New Words To Lexicon - Yar'dua , Turai, Goodluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua by BP(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2009
Picture this. President Umaru Yar'Adua is in bed with his wife Turai and they are discussing the day's events,

Turai: Baby, how was your day?

Umaru: Kai. Don't call me baby. Don't u know i'm presdent? Is that what u learn when you go on all those foreign trips?

Turai: Sorry baby, oops, I meant sorry Alhaji. Anyway how was yr day?

Umaru: My day? Very tiring. I can't wait for 2011 so I can rest and attend to my personal issues.

Turai: Alhaji, don't say that. U must go for a 2nd term. Ah ah, if an old man like Baba Obj could withstand the rigors of ruling Nigeria for 8 years, I think u can too.

Umaru: Do u really care about me? Are u not concerned about the personal issues I'm battling?

Turai: Come on baby, sorry Alhaji, ofcourse I want the best for u. I believe we can go for a second term. Don't worry I'll campiagn for u and when u win the 2nd term, I'll help u with all the stressful foreign trips so u can stay back and rest.

Umaru: Chai. I keep asking myself why and how I allowed myself to be convinced by that silly old OBJ and u to even run for the presidency in the 1st place. I would have just focused on taking care of my personal issues.

Turai: Don't talk like that Alhaji

Umaru: I must talk like that. Do u know all the names they call me? I've heard they call me Baba Go-slow,i've even heard that some of those silly yoruba people call me "igbin" in their language.

Turai: Alhaji, what does Igbin mean?

Umaru: How will u know when it's only foreign trips u embark on? It means snail.

Turai: Baby, sorry Alhaji, how did u hear these things? Have u been reading the newspapers? U know that Baba Obj never used to do that. Didn't u read that in his handover notes?

Umaru:Anyway, I am not going for anny 2nd term. If I had my way, I'd even resign right now.

Turai: Don't say that. Don't u know what Obama siad? "Yes we can". don't give up. Pls don't truncate my dreams oh. I still want to visit at least 70 countries as 1st lady and I need the 2nd term for that.

Umaru: Why don't u just run for President? U want me to be like Sani abi?

Turai: I don't like this at all. Let me call Baba Obj. I need him to talk to u.(steps down from the bed to get her mobile phone)

Umaru: Hey come here. I say come here,
Re: A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua by mishooo(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2009
Nice one grin grin grin grin
Re: A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua by 2Direct(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2009
Stale
Re: A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua by lysaa(f): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2009
He aint a man, so confused! if only we can read ppl's thot and hear the confused voices marketing in his mind.
Re: A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua by Godmother(f): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2009
*yawns*
Re: A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua by aristole(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
Good morning peeps!
Re: A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua by whitesturd(f): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
[color=#770077][/color]you try small
Re: A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua by 2Direct(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
Lol
Re: A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua by isadk77: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2009
U be real mugu. U no get respect for your president! comot jare!
Re: A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua by yampoo(m): 1:14am On Nov 07, 2009
funny nice work
Re: A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua by LAPMEN(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2009
I wil advice not to near his wife coz he can't pour again
Re: A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua by shayoor(f): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2009
lol

(1) (Reply)

Funny Quote / Are women beta than men? / If You Had One Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.