Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Addition Of New Words To Lexicon - Yar'dua , Turai, Goodluck - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Addition Of New Words To Lexicon - Yar'dua , Turai, Goodluck (680 Views)

Naija Dictionary* New Words Added 2012 / Assuming Okotie Wrote Turai's Speeches / A Dialogue Between Umaru And Turai Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addition Of New Words To Lexicon - Yar'dua , Turai, Goodluck by ayusman16(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2010
Yar'-adua (noun), a person who abandons his people and is silent for a long period of time, e.g.
•         My babe's gone Yar'adua on me again- (adj usage)
•         Why the Yar'adua, is everything okay?,
•         Yar'adua is the best answer for a fool, 
James yar'aduaed his parents for ten years before he was deported from the US

Turai: noun: very greedy person,  Eg, 

  That babe is too Turaic for my liking,  (adj usage)
  Why are you eating like a turai
  You are suffering from Turaiculosis (the repercussion of being very greedy)

Amodu:verb: clueless individual, daft in the extreme, eg that guy is an Amodu. Also a disease, its not his fault he is suffering from Amodu's syndrome,

Goodluck: noun: very lucky person,  Eg, 

IN YUR OWN INTEREST: no matter the position your are offered in ANY organization if your deputy is named "Goodluck" , please decline,  even if it is UN SEC GEN OR HEAD OF THE AFRICAN UNION in your own interest decline o, in case you think am joking:
 Goodluck was assistant head boy in pry schl, the head boy got expelled, he took over
 Goodluck was assistant senior prefect in secondary school, the senior prefect died, goodluck took over
 Goodluck was deputy local govt chairman, the chairman got implicated in corruption and got removed from office, goodluck took over
 Goodluck was deputy governor to alameiseigha, we all know that story
 Goodluck was vice to yar adua : PERICADIATIS!

you may say its coincidence, Na you know
A friend of a friend of mine just called off his church wedding, why? his bestman was named Goodluck!
he is insisting that all that will occur is traditional wedding, 
I don talk my own

(1) (Reply)

Obj Crashing! / Fact / I Would Like To Join Riches In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.