Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles (2992 Views)

China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Three Sacred Things We Christians Abuse. / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Kalatium:

I think you are the only one that understands what am trying to say

yeah bro, I really understand, my advice is just this, don't be lost in history because human being like us wrote them and nobody is perfect..but as a christian we get revelation in the history we read...that's where we really need Holy spirit.........that's just how the Apostles wrote their epistles....
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Kalatium(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

yeah bro, I really understand, my advice is just this, don't be lost in history because human being like us wrote them and nobody is perfect..but as a christian we get revelation in the history we read...that's where we really need Holy spirit.........that's just how the Apostles wrote their epistles....
MY question is if the holy spirit inspired biblical authors why are there discrepancies in the bible
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Kalatium:

MY question is if the holy spirit inspired biblical authors why are there discrepancies in the bible

I get you, the problem of people is that they don't even understand Holy spirit or how He works, All the Authors have their own spirit and they write to us to learn from them not that they are actually perfect, if you read the four gospels very well, there are differences in their story but they all have the same target, the problem in Christianity is that many are lost in religion, Paul himself has his own spirit not that Holy spirit sit inside him that's why Jesus Christ is the only perfect example we look at....there are many things I cant type online......I will just advice you not to be deceive by any body even men of God, just allow the Holy spirit to make you understand something's that may seem challenges to you in the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Kalatium(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I get you, the problem of people is that they don't even understand Holy spirit or how He works, All the Authors have their own spirit and they write to us to learn from them not that they are actually perfect, if you read the four gospels very well, there are differences in their story but they all have the same target, the problem in Christianity is that many are lost in religion, Paul himself has his own spirit not that Holy spirit sit inside him that's why Jesus Christ is the only perfect example we look at....there are many things I cant type online......I will just advice you not to be deceive by any body even men of God, just allow the Holy spirit to make you understand something's that may seem challenges to you in the Bible.
The bible is not always historical correct but is 100% theologically correct.
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by akintom(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2016
Kalatium:

The bible is not always historical correct
That makes bible a human written fictional book and a book full of grand historical manipulation, fabrications and falsehoods.

Kalatium:

but is 100% theologically correct.
Why will it not. Since you can always rationalize every nonsense in it.

Even when you're confronted with empirical evidence, that falsify Bible claims.
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2016
akintom:

That makes bible a human written fictional book and a book full of grand historical manipulation, fabrications and falsehoods.

Why will it not. Since you can always rationalize every nonsense in it.

Even when you're confronted with empirical evidence, that falsify Bible claims.

Bring your empirical evidence on I will let you know that Bible is the only book of Life that contains the knowledge of truth(Christ) and lies(Satan)

And if bible is falsified, what of the Quran that contains most of the old testament of the bible? and the bible did not even hide anything, Christ that lives as a man also learn from the bible...
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Talk2nanro(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2016
jcross19:
Bible is divided in two portions which are mortal written and holy spirit guided written. The mortal written part of the bible is just human philosophy which we can be found in historical context of the bible, the rules and law of the israelites while the holy spirit guided written is the prophetic part of the bible and direct word from God through holy spirit which stand from genesis to revelation . Truly, as a christian we need to read , observe and meditate on our bible through it we will be free from mental slavery. John 8 vs 32 says: you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. If you doubt what am saying I can give you few bible verses from paul view that contradict the teaching of jesus christ.
oga we dont need your deceitful post, keep it to yourself
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by akintom(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

Bring your empirical evidence on I will let you know that Bible is the only book of Life that contains the knowledge of truth(Christ) and lies(Satan)
James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

The above is what your Bible claims, but no disease has been healed by this false means.

Gboyee4fun:

And if bible is falsified, what of the Quran that contains most of the old testament of the bible? and the bible did not even hide anything, Christ that lives as a man also learn from the bible...

Both books are badly written fictional works.
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
akintom:

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

The above is what your Bible claims, but no disease has been healed by this false means.

Both books are badly written fictional works.

lol, Are you done quoting from the book you are against ?, i will even be stupid to reply you on the scripture chapter and verses you quoted....I have seen how little your understanding about life is.....there are many people that can do more than you when it comes to attacking the bible, go and learn from them first....
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Kalatium(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
akintom:

You didn't understand me. The bible historical records like Genesis are not pure history but mix with theology and how Israel view God. You don't expect to find evidence for all these e.g there are no historical evidence for miracles. Why? Because human reasoning and science cannot prove miracles(supernatural). Science is still in its infancy in terms of proportion of what is known to what is unknown.
Atheist often commit a logical fallacy called argument from silence. Because first century historian did not give detailed documentary of Jesus or no convincing evidence of Jesus miracles does not make Gospels account false.
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by MuttleyLaff: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kalatium:

Where in the bible does it say the Holy spirit will help you understand the bible.

As for 1 Timothy 3:16—it is referring to the old testament(Hebrew bible) not the new testament (Paul never knew that one day we will read his letters as scriptures.
12“I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13“But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative,
but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

- John 16:12-13

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name,
He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you
- John 14:26

Apart from the disciples, every believer too, have successive inflow of the Holy Spirit, which teaches them all things, understanding the Bible inclusive

Believers, like the disciples, are expected to be fishers of men.
and patience is really required to be a good fisherman
but LaClicKLaBenDin was blasting you with both barrels because he was impatient

It seems like a bad judgment, him being rattled by your comments and getting impatient too.

Gboyee4fun:
Good advice plus good recommendation

Kalatium:
MY question is if the holy spirit inspired biblical authors
why are there discrepancies in the bible
Depends on what height and angle the biblical authors were viewing and looking from
The discrepancies are?

Gboyee4fun:
I get him too, however all the authors have the same indwelled and inflowing Spirit in addition to their individual spirits
Bottom line, as Gboyee4fun had previously and continually being advising is to eagerly pursue or sought after having the Holy Spirit

11Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

- Psalms 51:11-12

In Psalms 51:11 above, David knows the value being in God's presence and the importance of having or retaining ownership of the Holy Spirit

jcross19:
Bible is divided in two portions which are mortal written and holy spirit guided written
The bible is a book of divisions no doubt

jcross19:
The mortal written part of the bible is just human philosophy which we can be found in historical context of the bible, the rules and law of the israelites while the holy spirit guided written is the prophetic part of the bible and direct word from God through holy spirit which stand from genesis to revelation. Truly, as a christian we need to read, observe and meditate on our bible through it we will be free from mental slavery
Wish you subscribe to being called a nigger
as much as you readily, willingly and without any problem call believers christian

jcross19:
John 8 vs 32 says: you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
If you doubt what am saying I can give you few bible verses from paul view that contradict the teaching of Jesus Christ.
Bring it on, share them, would love to read about the Bible verses from Paul view that contradicts the teachings of Jesus Christ

Talk2nanro:
oga we dont need your deceitful post, keep it to yourself
You're speaking for yourself. Right?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
12“I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13“But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative,
but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

- John 16:12-13

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name,
He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you
- John 14:26

Apart from the disciples, every believer too, have successive inflow of the Holy Spirit, which teaches them all things, understanding the Bible inclusive

Believers, like the disciples, are expected to be fishers of men.
and patience is really required to be a good fisherman
but LaClicKLaBenDin was blasting you with both barrels because he was impatient

It seems like a bad judgment, him being rattled by comments and getting impatient too.

The bible is a book of divisions no doubt

Wish you subscribe to being called a nigger
as much as you readily, willingly and without any problem call believers christian

Bring it on, share them, would love to read about the Bible verses from Paul view that contradicts the teachings of Jesus Christ

You're speaking for yourself. Right?

I was very impatient with him....But rattled? No! How can someone who claim to be a born again Christian and baptised, question the ministry of the Holy Spirit? Just how?

Did you see his reaction when I asked him if he was born again, and when I asked him to explain what he meant by "Liberal Christian"? Those reactions informed my impatience

This topic is a very sensitive one and for someone who calls himself a believer to state such things and defend them, it's quite discouraging to the weaker ones who will come across such....This issue of reading the Bible without the help of the Holy Spirit is the major reason why people fall away or end up with strange doctrines.

How can we not depend on the Holy Spirit to understand the Bible, when even Jesus charged his disciples to tarry till the Holy Spirit comes, before witnessing?

In fact, the real Christian journey begins the day you're baptized in the Holy Ghost, because without the spirit of God, it is impossible to run this race.

Maybe I need more patience..thanks for pointing that out.
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by MuttleyLaff: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
I was very impatient with him....But rattled? No!
Rattled because you became irritated with his comment because you werent patient enough to see where he is coming from, to see if or how he would land

LaClicKLaBenDin:
How can someone who claim to be a born again Christian and baptised, question the ministry of the Holy Spirit? Just how?
Its not the first time and wouldnt be the last, so for next time just remember that

LaClicKLaBenDin:
Did you see his reaction when I asked him if he was born again, and when I asked him to explain what he meant by "Liberal Christian"? Those reactions informed my impatience
What do you expect when you're playing the born again conundrum card with him
Even Nichodemus, a reputedly respected Jewish teacher faltered
and spoke hesitantly when ''born again'' aka ''born from above'' was dangled in his face

LaClicKLaBenDin:
This topic is a very sensitive one
and for someone who calls himself a believer to state such things and defend them,
it's quite discouraging to the weaker ones who will come across such
This issue of reading the Bible without the help of the Holy Spirit is the major reason why people fall away or end up with strange doctrines
Would have been nicer,
if instead of barraging him
with stance questions one after the other and finally washing hands off him with the ''Have a nice day, Sir''
you had assisted him to unlearn any ill-informed opinions he had about the Holy spirit not being useful in understanding the Bible et al

LaClicKLaBenDin:
How can we not depend on the Holy Spirit to understand the Bible, when even Jesus charged his disciples to tarry till the Holy Spirit comes, before witnessing?

In fact, the real Christian journey begins the day you're baptized in the Holy Ghost, because without the spirit of God, it is impossible to run this race
If he didnt know all these, now he knows
From Bezalel to Jesus, from to the disciples to all believers, back to back, the Holy Spirit is a necessity, an indispensable thing for all believers

LaClicKLaBenDin:
Maybe I need more patience..thanks for pointing that out
Nothing bro, no sweat, know you'll do the same pointing out, if shoe was on the other foot

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by akintom(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, Are you done quoting from the book you are against ?, i will even be stupid to reply you on the scripture chapter and verses you quoted....I have seen how little your understanding about life is.....there are many people that can do more than you when it comes to attacking the bible, go and learn from them first....

The usual defeatist escape route of your likes on NL
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Kalatium(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Did I say anything about those? If you can't answer me, just leave it, don't try to wriggle out of a direct question.
No, the bible doesn't teach Liberal Christianity but also doesn't teach fundamental or Conservative Christianity
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Kalatium(m): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

may God helps us

he advice christian to read historically and theologically which he is right, at least we have history in the bible, book of Samuels and kings, chronicles etc....though he may not be right when you guys are arguing but it doesnt means he is fake...

we just have to take things easy with what we know individually as Christian, ...that's just my own point.
I only said that historically what Paul said that scriptures are inspired by God was referring to the torah(old testament). Does that make me a fake Christian
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Kalatium:

No, the bible doesn't teach Liberal Christianity but also doesn't teach fundamental or Conservative Christianity

I asked because, I am first, a Bible believing Christian, before anything else. The Bible is the only standard for Christianity.

How have you been, Sir?
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Kalatium(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I asked because, I am first, a Bible believing Christian, before anything else. The Bible is the only standard for Christianity.

How have you been, Sir?
I have been good.
I am also bible believing, there is no book in this world that is so theologically accurate.
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by mine85(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Kalatium:

What kind of question is this...
Buh let me answer, I am born again and baptised

You can't be born again and still say you are Liberal.. ... if you are liberal, you are not born again
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Kalatium(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2016
mine85:

You can't be born again and still say you are Liberal.. ... if you are liberal, you are not born again
What do you understand by Liberal
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by mine85(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kalatium:

What do you understand by Liberal

Posted by Svein Sellanraa

Liberal Christian is
Someone who accepts (or claims to accept) at least some of the basic truths of Christianity, but who does not regard these truths as the most important truths in the world. In other words, a liberal Christian is someone who accepts (or claims to accept) at least some propositions that are essential to Christianity, but whose basic worldview is not Christian. The liberal Christian puts something other than Christianity first, and Christianity second—at best.
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Kalatium(m): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2016
mine85:

Posted by Svein Sellanraa

Liberal Christian is
Someone who accepts (or claims to accept) at least some of the basic truths of Christianity, but who does not regard these truths as the most important truths in the world. In other words, a liberal Christian is someone who accepts (or claims to accept) at least some propositions that are essential to Christianity, but whose basic worldview is not Christian. The liberal Christian puts something other than Christianity first, and Christianity second—at best.

I disagree with your definition.
This excerpt is from http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Christianity

Liberal Christianity, broadly speaking, is a method of biblical hermeneutics, an undogmatic method of understanding God through the use of scripture by applying the same modern hermeneutics used to understand any ancient writings, symbols and scriptures. Liberal Christianity did not originate as a belief structure, and as such was not dependent upon any Church dogma or creedal statements. Unlike
conservative varieties of Christianity, liberalism has no unified set of propositional beliefs. Instead, "liberalism" from the start embraced the methodologies of Enlightenment science as the basis for interpreting the Bible, life, faith and theology.
The word liberal in liberal Christianity originally denoted a characteristic willingness to interpret scripture according to modern philosophic perspectives (hence the parallel term modernism) and modern scientific assumptions, while attempting to achieve the Enlightenment ideal of objective point of view, without preconceived notions of the authority of scripture or the correctness of Church dogma.Liberal Christians may hold certain beliefs in common with Catholic Christianity, Orthodox Christianity , or even Christian fundamentalism .
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by jcross19: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Jesus Christ! And you claim to be born again?
Wow!

So, the New Testament wasn't written by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit?

The Scripture says in II Peter 1:20-21, "You must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

II Timothy 3:16-17, "All Scripture is God-breathed ( by inspiration of God) and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

The Bible rightly says "by their fruits ye shall know them"!

Brother, you're a fake! Christians please beware of false brethren like this; these are the people who come in the guise of Christians, just to lead men astray. He is saying in earnest that the new testament is a historical book which does not need the aid of the Holy Spirit to understand! Wow!
simple sense, reason and understand is far from some christians that's why devil made heavenly race so severe for us. You quoted a place in the bible that talk about how scriptures were written now think of it when paul made that statement what was he reading from ? Now is own work was never considered as a scripture but he addressed his written as "letter" so there is different between letter and a scripture then but now it has turned to scripture. Now look at this verse written by paul in 1corinthians 5 vs 1- 6 compare this verse to john 8 vs 10to 12 are they not contradicting to each other? Huh please am sorry I could not quote it here help me to read the two chapters and tell me what you understand. To me you will see that paul was led by flesh there.
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
jcross19:
simple sense, reason and understand is far from some christians that's why devil made heavenly race so severe for us. You quoted a place in the bible that talk about how scriptures were written now think of it when paul made that statement what was he reading from ? Now is own work was never considered as a scripture but he addressed his written as "letter" so there is different between letter and a scripture then but now it has turned to scripture. Now look at this verse written by paul in 1corinthians 5 vs 1- 6 compare this verse to john 8 vs 10to 12 are they not contradicting to each other? Huh please am sorry I could not quote it here help me to read the two chapters and tell me what you understand. To me you will see that paul was led by flesh there.

And please, you who has all the sense, what's your point? Because I don't even understand your write up.

Do you mean to tell me that since the letters of Paul were letters, that they are not part of Scripture? Please do state your point clearly, I don't seem to understand you at all.

The Bible is in categories, we have the synoptic gospel and the letters and they're all part of the scriptures. I don't know how knowledgeable you are, but if you're here to tell me that we do not need to employ the help of the Holy Spirit in our understanding of the Bible, then I don't want to you hear what you wanna say. Even Jesus knew the importance of the ministry of the Holy Spirit, that was why He advised the disciples to wait for the baptism of the Holy Spirit, before going to witness, and we all know what happened after then.

Do you wanna tell me that since Paul wrote those scriptures in the form of letters, we shouldn't allow the spirit of God to passage his message through them? Or you think there isn't a divine purpose that is set to achieve through those letters and even the parts that you term fleshy or carnal?

I even doubt if you really understood where this whole argument started in the first place.
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by jcross19: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

And please, you who has all the sense, what's your point? Because I don't even understand your write up.

Do you mean to tell me that since the letters of Paul were letters, that they are not part of Scripture? Please do state your point clearly, I don't seem to understand you at all.

The Bible is in categories, we have the synoptic gospel and the letters and they're all part of the scriptures. I don't know how knowledgeable you are, but if you're here to tell me that we do not need to employ the help of the Holy Spirit in our understanding of the Bible, then I don't want to you hear what you wanna say. Even Jesus knew the importance of the ministry of the Holy Spirit, that was why He advised the disciples to wait for the baptism of the Holy Spirit, before going to witness, and we all know what happened after then.

Do you wanna tell me that since Paul wrote those scriptures in the form of letters, we shouldn't allow the spirit of God to passage his message through them? Or you think there isn't a divine purpose that is set to achieve through those letters and even the parts that you term fleshy or carnal?

I even doubt if you really understood where this whole argument started in the first place.
am not here for an argument! Now you need holy spirit to understand my point.
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
jcross19:
am not here for an argument! Now you need holy spirit to understand my point.

Thank you.
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Joagbaje(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2016
Kalatium:

Where in the bible does it say the Holy spirit will help you understand the bible.

As for 1 Timothy 3:16—it is referring to the old testament(Hebrew bible) not the new testament (Paul never knew that one day we will read his letters as scriptures.

Some of the apostolic writings were already circulating as scriptures . They read them in churches and copies were made for circulation. Peter oviciously read some Pauline epistles.

2 Peter 3:16
As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Kalatium(m): 12:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Joagbaje:

Some of the apostolic writings were already circulating as scriptures . They read them in churches and copies were made for circulation. Peter oviciously read some Pauline epistles.

2 Peter 3:16
As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

The letters were circulating but not as scriptures , our current new testament was finalised at 4th century, abt 300 years after Jesus death
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Joagbaje(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Kalatium:

The letters were circulating but not as scriptures.

They were in circulation, copies were being made. And they were read in churches.

our current new testament was finalised at 4th century, abt 300 years after Jesus death

Are Pauline apostles not part of the new testament?
Re: I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles by Kalatium(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Joagbaje:

They were in circulation, copies were being made. And they were read in churches.

Are Pauline apostles not part of the new testament?
Do you even read history, cos there were serious debates before the new testament was finalised

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Worship Mixtape: “favoured” (favoured Volume 3.0) By DJ Friendzy / If We Are Holy, Why Does God Call Us To Be Holy? - Paul Ellis / Faith And Historicity Of Lore -What if the Buddha did not exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.