Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Forex Black Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Black Market (887 Views)

Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Can CBN Sustain The Black Market Onslaught? / Naira Firms On Black Market After Central Bank Action - BDC Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Black Market by Dovie1240(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Burning question since time immemorial.... Why should licensed Nigerian Banks not have Dollars to sell to Nigerians, but street people (BDC) have dollars to sell? Why can't the banks have BDC cubicle inside the banks or at major outlets in towns and airports? Why the difference in bank rates and black market rates? Are the prices market driven or fixed?
Re: Forex Black Market by Azujabeel(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
I'm also confused about this, I recent this clueless and hardship administration.

I regret voting this Buhari, he should have been appointed minister of defence not president, at least all banks should be selling foreign currencies, yesterday I went to GTbank to ask the rate of naira to Euro, I was shocked to hear that banks doesn't sell currencies, but I can be redirected to a black market agent.

This president has forgotten that we voted him in full of hope and what we are getting in return is hardship, yet he is even thinking about 2019- so shameless.
Re: Forex Black Market by Azujabeel(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jonathan is 100times better than this confused old man.
Re: Forex Black Market by Cjrane2: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Our banks arevthe most corrupt when it comes to that.

They will sell the forex to black market

More like how fuel dealers sell the petrol to black market and the filling stations are always out of fuel

Buhari is a true dulllard for pursuing outdated policies of expecting banks to sell forex.

Anyhow, Buhari is a corrupt dictator using those senseless policies to create bee corrupt avebues for his cronies
Re: Forex Black Market by Azujabeel(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Cjrane2:
Our banks arevthe most corrupt when it comes to that.

They will sell the forex to black market

More like how fuel dealers sell the petrol to black market and the filling stations are always out of fuel

Buhari is a true dulllard for pursuing outdated policies of expecting banks to sell forex.

Anyhow, Buhari is a corrupt dictator using those senseless policies to create bee corrupt avebues for his cronies

Last year it was fuel scarcity and this year currencies, am afraid I can't predict next year's, but I'll surely keep praying for his end to come.
Re: Forex Black Market by sultaan(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
The banks are suppose to sell to the public go there and buy some if you have the approved documentation by the financial regulation that has been in existence before Bunari.

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Help / (photos) A Deformed Boy Does Business With Culvate's Bridge At Aroma Awka / Buy These Clean Cat Grader 14E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.