Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures (800 Views)

Fellow Nls Help Me Thank God,it My Birthday / Nls, Please Help Me On Ideas On How Τ̅Ơ Design This Logo. / Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures by lionphil(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2009
NLs is it that some people just don't like being identified as NLs or is it that we can't snap digital pics or are we that UGLY that we can't upload our original pics shocked shocked. i really would love to know.
Re: Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures by Shola2009(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2009
They put their pictures cause they dnt want to.
It's their business and nobodyelse's

btw this is a really dumb thread.
Re: Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures by lionphil(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2009
LOL!!! that makes both of us DUMB but i think u are worse, cos u replied.
Re: Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures by kemisuga(f): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2009
@ Poster - where is yours?
Re: Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures by sistajay(f): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2009
Poster

Yeah, Lord save me!! I'd love to put my foto up for all to drool over but. . . . . . . . . . you fine pass me tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures by Ben13: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2009
how many of this topic have we seen only this week?

If you want to see the pics of people you don't know then visit TDT and get your eyes satisfied.
Re: Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures by whitesturd(f): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
u dont get it.this is a public forum and a lot of pple hide under the protection of their pc to say what they feel. and wdnt want to be known or recognised out there.personally,i dont like to upload my pic.what for,a lot of scammers out dere who wud jst use ur picture.i prefer being anonymous to everybody.its not like n/landers are ugly.most of n/landers babes are beautiful and de guys are legsome. cheesy
Re: Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures by lionphil(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
@kemihoney ma pix is there
Re: Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures by lionphil(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
whitesturd:

u dont get it.this is a public forum and a lot of pple hide under the protection of their pc to say what they feel. and wdnt want to be known or recognised out there.personally,i dont like to upload my pic.what for,a lot of scammers out dere who wud jst use your picture.i prefer being anonymous to everybody.its not like n/landers are ugly.most of n/landers babes are beautiful and de guys are legsome. cheesy
u are right but don't these scammers get tired. foor me i don't send sha
Re: Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures by whitesturd(f): 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2009
lion phil:

u are right but don't these scammers get tired. foor me i don't send sha

ur own picture aint that clear.like if i see u,dont think i can recognise u. in real life.upload a clearer picture make we see or are u scared cheesy
Re: Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures by beingme(f): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
putting pics on forum site? funny
Re: Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures by kemisuga(f): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ Poster - Ok hav seen it. tongue
Re: Why Do Nls Find It Difficult To Put Their Original Pictures by nwabuking5(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
kemisuga send me mail here sapinto202@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Richyblack. The Long Pricked Moderator, I Need His Di Ck For Sausage Roll. / ------------warning---------- Warning------------ Warning--------------- / Post Utme Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.