Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Need Help To Build An Ecommerce Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help To Build An Ecommerce Website (707 Views)

I'll Build An Ecommerce Website/online Store Where You Can Be Selling Your Stuff / Need An Ecommerce Website Or An Online Store? Get In Here / Need An Ecommerce Website? Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Build An Ecommerce Website by ClassyMan(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
how much will it cost to register, design, manage and run an e-commerce website/domain with mobile apps similar to what Jumia or Konga operate with the same payment methods and security protocols in place?

please i need a reliable contact and quality service.

#am new here so pardon any errors. thanks
Re: I Need Help To Build An Ecommerce Website by Ckenneth(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
if you need e commerce website, you contact me on 07032328612. (ULTIMATE DESIGN).

The designer of www.naijabeautyhub.com (prototype e-commerce)
www.dynamicbrothers.com and more

We make ultimate designs, quick delivery... with commitment to work
Re: I Need Help To Build An Ecommerce Website by bassdow: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2016
ClassyMan:
how much will it cost to register, design, manage and run an e-commerce website/domain with mobile apps similar to what Jumia or Konga operate with the same payment methods and security protocols in place?

From the your write-up, it's kind of clear you don't really have much clue nor have done much research.

Though there are Features specific and expected to be present in Ecommerce web stores, especially with those keeping up with trends, not all are publicly visible.

It's best you speak with a Web development company or a Web devoper who can make recommendations specific to your needs.

Any devoper or company quoting prices for you would end up doing either of two things - Overcharging you OR Undercharge you. Mostly, you might be on the loosing end as one of the price determinant factors are the features you want in addition to the Standard Ecommerce features.
What you need is someone who would listen to you, draw conclusions and also mane recommendations for you.

All Ecommerce stores aren't created equal. Do you have the necessary resources ( man-power, finance, knowledge & expertise, etc) necessary in running such business.

NB: Not all Jumia and Konga Ecommerce features are publicly visible. They have lot's of integrations and customizations necessary to automate their operations.

Note that you can run an Ecommerce Store but how big or small you want to start depends on certain factors.

For more information,
You can get in touch with us at BaConSol.com through the contacts in my signature and we would be glad to throw more light.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help To Build An Ecommerce Website by celibate: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2016
ClassyMan:

I'm not sure you'll have th kind of budget for a Konga or Jumia website but i can prmise you that with 50k to 100k you can get a decent commerce website that's mobile responsive and has all the necessary features including payment on delivery and Credit/debit card payment.

I already sent you a P.M.
Re: I Need Help To Build An Ecommerce Website by aragon4realz(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
celibate:

I'm not sure you'll have th kind of budget for a Konga or Jumia website but i can prmise you that with 50k to 100k you can get a decent commerce website that's mobile responsive and has all the necessary features including payment on delivery and Credit/debit card payment.

I already sent you a P.M.
it's people like you that deceives and scam innocent people 50k to 100k,chai there is God oh,how much is a decent hosting plan these days?
Re: I Need Help To Build An Ecommerce Website by ClassyMan(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
bassdow:

From the your write-up, it's kind of clear you don't really have much clue nor have done much research.
Though there are Features specific and expected to be present in Ecommerce web stores, especially with those keeping up with trends, not all are publicly visible.
It's best you speak with a Web development company or a Web devoper who can make recommendations specific to your needs.
Any devoper or company quoting prices for you would end up doing either of two things - Overcharging you OR Undercharge you. Mostly, you might be on the loosing end as one of the price determinant factors are the features you want in addition to the Standard Ecommerce features.
What you need is someone who would listen to you, draw conclusions and also mane recommendations for you.
All Ecommerce stores aren't created equal. Do you have the necessary resources ( man-power, finance, knowledge & expertise, etc) necessary in running such business.
NB: Not all Jumia and Konga Ecommerce features are publicly visible. They have lot's of integrations and customizations necessary to automate their operations.
Note that you can run an Ecommerce Store but how big or small you want to start depends on certain factors.
For more information,
You can get in touch with us at BaConSol.com through the contacts in my signature and we would be glad to throw more light.

Thanks for your insight. Like I said am new here both to nairaland and anything Web language. But I've got an idea, I've also done an extensive research on the ecommerce market in Nigeria and I have the finance.
What I need is for a honest professional to guide me to the best design and cost that can make my idea both user friendly and popular.
Not everyone can run every aspect of a business that's why they need to hire professionals.
Your approach to my request makes you a favourable choice.... let's talk or chat soon
Re: I Need Help To Build An Ecommerce Website by ps3o(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
ClassyMan:

Thanks for your insight. Like I said am new here both to nairaland and anything Web language. But I've got an idea, I've also done an extensive research on the ecommerce market in Nigeria and I have the finance.
What I need is for a honest professional to guide me to the best design and cost that can make my idea both user friendly and popular.
Not everyone can run every aspect of a business that's why they need to hire professionals.
Your approach to my request makes you a favourable choice.... let's talk or chat soon

frankly speaking, you want to develop a multivendor store like Jumia, konga and the likes. the cost of the development should be nothing less than 90k, excluding webhost.

if you need to work with a professional developer, whatsapp/call 07031175291
Re: I Need Help To Build An Ecommerce Website by MisterGrace: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2016
don't look further. Check us out on www.econceptsglobal.com or 08060169681
Re: I Need Help To Build An Ecommerce Website by bassdow: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
ClassyMan:

Okay

Our contact details are already displayed on my Signature.

You can add me on WhatsApp via 09020325050 or email us via info@BaConSol.com
Re: I Need Help To Build An Ecommerce Website by oswaggiee(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
ClassyMan:

Chec [url]plusheer.com[/url] if u are ohkay with that for a sample

then u can add meon facebook as Gbenga Banjo..i work there

and i am more active on facebook..so just add me.

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Site Here For Free Review / Get A Beautiful Android App For Your Blog With Notification Enabled / Please Help A Fellow Blogger ... U.K. Adsense Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.