Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Who is the hottest in US as for now??? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who is the hottest in US as for now??? (6052 Views)

Young John Vs Pheelz: Who Is The Hottest Olamide Producer Right Now? / The Hottest Nigerian Songs.. / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by locia(f): 4:33am On Feb 05, 2006
mary j blige, Dem franchise boys and bigge smalls (with his new CD THE BIGGE DUET)
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by Marathon: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2006
young jeezy and bun
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by seeni4ever(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2006
beyonce (pink panther) you need to see this music video and also franchise boys
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by mikebuddy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2006
@ menike so...?
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by menike(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2006
s
mikebuddy:

@ menike so...?

So what ?
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by ladebi(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2006
KANYE IS HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR NOW WITH THE DIAMONDS FROM SIERRA LEONE REMIX COLLABORATING WITH H.O.V IS THE HOTTEST GIVE IT UP FOR THE MAN KANYE WEST THROW UR DIAMOND IN THE AIR IF U FEEL THE SAME WAY.
DIAMONDS ARE FOR EVER.
THEY ARE ALL I NEED TO PLEASE ME.
THEY CANT STIMULATE OR TEASE ME.
THEY WONT LEAVE IN THE NIGHT .
HAVE NO FEAR THAT THEY MIGHT DESERT ME.
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by locia(f): 5:57am On Feb 09, 2006
ladebi:

KANYE IS HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR NOW WITH THE DIAMONDS FROM SIERRA LEONE REMIX COLLABORATING WITH H.O.V IS THE HOTTEST GIVE IT UP FOR THE MAN KANYE WEST THROW UR DIAMOND IN THE AIR IF U FEEL THE SAME WAY.
DIAMONDS ARE FOR EVER.
THEY ARE ALL I NEED TO PLEASE ME.
THEY CANT STIMULATE OR TEASE ME.
THEY WONT LEAVE IN THE NIGHT .
HAVE NO FEAR THAT THEY MIGHT DESERT ME.
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER.

that song is very old. boy upgrade yourself
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by mikebuddy(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2006
Posted by: menike

So what ?
so hush.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by ladebi(m): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2006
locia:

that song is very old. boy upgrade yourself
THATS WHY ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS U NEVER KNOW COS U DONT KNOW HOW IT IS THE HOTTEST NEVER DIES COS DIAMOND IS A OLD SONG THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT A WACK LIKE THE MARYJ BLIGE , DEM FRANCHISE BOYS AND THE BIGGIE SMALLS COS UR A NASTY GIRL THAT DOES NOT SAY U AINT A GOLD DIGGER R .O.C IS FOREVER SO TAKE IT. NO MATTER HOW OLD THE WHISTLE SONG IS IT ROCKS THERE IT GO JUELZ SANTANA KILLA SISTER BIG UP IS NOT ABOUT OLDNESS TALKIN ABOUT UPGRADING PLZ STOP UPGRADING URSELF WITH TRHASHS OR U END IN UP IN THE THRASH.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by mikebuddy(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2006
Eminem rocks in US as of now.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by ladebi(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2006
have u listend 2 juelz santana any day in ur life mikebudy
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by mikebuddy(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2006
Yes though i cant remeber the title but eminem rocks.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by ladebi(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2006
So when i talk about who rocks hush u got that .where u the one talkin about detox and when did u know about it
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by menike(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2006
mikebuddy:

Yes though i can't remeber the title but eminem rocks.

Nice One !! Tell Us U Don't Know Any Of Em's HitsĀ  cool And We Wud Be Fine
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by locia(f): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2006
ladebi:

THATS WHY ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS U NEVER KNOW COS U DONT KNOW HOW IT IS THE HOTTEST NEVER DIES COS DIAMOND IS A OLD SONG THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT A WACK LIKE THE MARYJ BLIGE , DEM FRANCHISE BOYS AND THE BIGGIE SMALLS COS UR A NASTY GIRL THAT DOES NOT SAY U AINT A GOLD DIGGER R .O.C IS FOREVER SO TAKE IT. NO MATTER HOW OLD THE WHISTLE SONG IS IT ROCKS THERE IT GO JUELZ SANTANA KILLA SISTER BIG UP IS NOT ABOUT OLDNESS TALKIN ABOUT UPGRADING PLZ STOP UPGRADING URSELF WITH TRHASHS OR U END IN UP IN THE THRASH.

nonsense honey. if u read the question was which artist is the hottest now not b4 and we are not dealing with old school now if you watched BET they put diamond are forever on one of the ol' school joints. tongue
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by mikebuddy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2006
Assholes see it here
Eminem --curtains call--when am gone[smash hit]
aiight
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by menike(m): 6:22am On Feb 15, 2006
mikebuddy:

Assholes see it here
Eminem --curtains call--when am gone[smash hit]
aiight

Hey !!

Wasn't that an Album released 4months ago Mikebuddy ?

Do You know what a smash Hit bout ? Please I hope U didn't get another Detox as Ur Album embarassed cry cool
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by mikebuddy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2006
Hahahaha,
Guys are broke and cant buy DETOX.
U know what just ENVY ME!!!!!!!!!!!.
U wanna know if i got the right one huh, aiight
when u get money to buy it.Know some tracks there like
The watcher --part2=====u know"This aint d same 4 gangster"

Curtains Call was 9th December aiight.You dawg i will be teaching you hiphop all the time
and u wont learn BLOCK HEAD.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by menike(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2006
mikebuddy:

Hahahaha,
Guys are broke and can't buy DETOX.
U know what just ENVY ME!!!!!!!!!!!.
U want to know if i got the right one huh, aiight
when u get money to buy it.Know some tracks there like
The watcher --part2=====u know"This aint d same 4 gangster"

Curtains Call was 9th December aiight.You dawg i will be teaching you hiphop all the time
and u wont learn BLOCK HEAD.

9th Dec that was 2months ago dumbass bitch (Can't U reason )

Say U ma' teach me Hip Hop , iight but I'ma lecture U b4 U even say a word bout the Game and its stories punkass .

Never respond to me again gay leper
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by ladebi(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2006
sis locia AM BACK FOR YA AND IT FEELS SO GOOD TO GIVE YOU THIS THRASH AIGHT.OL SCHOOL WON IN 2006 GRAMMY WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD WHERE WAS UR BIGGIE MARY J BLIGE EM AND FIFTY . BUT AM HOPIN U THINKUN 2007 THATS WHEN THEY WILL BE BAGGIN THE AWARDS BUT TOO BAD .COS THEN THEY WILL BE UR FAVOURITE OL SCHOOL HIPHOP JOINTS AIGHT.SO BIG UP LILS IS BIG SIS COS WHEN WE TALK WE DONT TALK ABOUT THE PAPER BUT THE PASSION OF THE HIPHOP GAME.SO Bleep THAT.HOPE 2 TALK 2ya privately sis LOCIA.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by locia(f): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2006
ladebi:

sis locia AM BACK FOR YA AND IT FEELS SO GOOD TO GIVE YOU THIS THRASH AIGHT.OL SCHOOL WON IN 2006 GRAMMY WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD WHERE WAS UR BIGGIE MARY J BLIGE EM AND FIFTY . BUT AM HOPIN U THINKUN 2007 THATS WHEN THEY WILL BE BAGGIN THE AWARDS BUT TOO BAD .COS THEN THEY WILL BE UR FAVOURITE OL SCHOOL HIPHOP JOINTS AIGHT.SO BIG UP LILS IS BIG SIS COS WHEN WE TALK WE DONT TALK ABOUT THE PAPER BUT THE PASSION OF THE HIPHOP GAME.SO Bleep THAT.HOPE 2 TALK 2ya privately sis LOCIA.

give me your number and i will call u kiss
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by stephanie7(f): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2006
have yee heard of Trey Songz he is very big in america at the moment. has one track called just gotta make it featuring twista very very good. if you go onto www.treysongz.com you have watch the video and listen to 2 of his tracks. got the album from the US and am very please. new comer watch the space!!!
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by ladebi(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2006
YEAH right trey songz is makin it but the media aint showin him love .all he got is a dollar and dream but if we all are gonna roll with him and buy his cd he just gotta make it.And locia were are you .hope ur kool hope u now know who rocks .just pop it out with aretha franklin and juvenile in gotta make it remix.i know u will say thats an ol school joint but its hot.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by eveseh(f): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2006
shakira

rihanna

i think ciara too

Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by spikelord(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2006
Really?
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by spikelord(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2006
:d :d
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by diddy4(m): 4:39am On May 02, 2006
i vote 50 cent, jay z and kanye west. all other dudes are haters. stop hating. hate the game not the player
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by spikelord(m): 7:49pm On May 22, 2006
Diddy, The hottest ones are Nas, Kanye West and The Game!
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by diddy4(m): 1:12am On May 23, 2006
please who has heard nas sneeze after that 50's diss, i havent.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by Theryman(m): 2:21am On May 23, 2006
the Roc and Nas ! "hip hop is dead, the N" watch out for Nas' new album by late september.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by Ciaralover(f): 6:09pm On May 24, 2006
Who is Nas!!This nigga music dont even get played!!Including Kelis!!
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by spikelord(m): 1:46am On May 25, 2006
Ciaralover:

Who is Nas!!This nigga music don't even get played!!Including Kelis!!

See, she eventually confessed that she knows nothing about Hip Hop Ciaralover. Oh Ciara's lesbian girlfriend.

@ diddy4dt! Hmnn, Cracks fo fo really did the thang for your damn ugly assed Fiddy. Why didn't he reply by the way. Don't tell me you know why!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solfa Notes For Nathaniel Bassey's "Wonderful Wonder" / Please Do You Know This Artist And The Title Of This Song? / Rema - DND (Official Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.