Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p (44788 Views)

IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by jonhemma11: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
See the thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3477901/friend-shot-mobile-police-close

The Public Complaint Rapid Response Unit of the Nigerian police has replied Nigerian man who claimed he was shot alongside his friend by the police.According to Nigerian police,the injuries look like pellet gun injuries but members of the Nigerian police don't use pellet guns.Below is what they wrote...

'These look like pellet gun injuries.
NPF officers DON'T USE PELLET GUNS.
Man claiming "I and Friend Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range" SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT US AT #PCRRU NOW.
Please Share.

#NPFcomplaint'.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-police-replies-man-who-said.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by AyamConfidence(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
FTC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by cricifixo: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mtchw. Those rotten vultures must have something to say to defend their heinous acts

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Theyveedo(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
The police is ur friend

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by princemillla(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Quick to debunk but lack wisdom to investigate nd come out with concrete info.

The guy who was attacked is readily available to provide any info requested to have aid their investigation instead, they ignore that but swiftly debunk the claim.
What police should have done is invite the guy, goto the scene and ask questions. Then run a forensic vestigation on the car and the guy. Then feed the world if the guy is lying or one of their own is actually not in his usual sense.or should we then said NPf is too weak to checkmate fake police officers

245 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by devilson(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
in easy E voice fucck the police

in dr.dre _:still not loving the police.

I said fucck those bitchhez in black uniform cause they piss Me off

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oh I get it... When the pellets enter body come change to rifle bullet na im una go own up. Is that what this people are supposed to be saying? Ajustdonbilivvit

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
armed robber in police uniform attacked you

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by passyhansome(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
My advice to the guy, is for him to ignore the invitation or be ready to be locked up and spend huge amount of money, Since they can conclude without investigation, it shows how incompetent the force is.

251 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by veekid(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2016

legal armed robbers
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Mrsdanney: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
K

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Holamidhe(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Well
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Rameed: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bleep the police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by oatzeal(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
OK.. Nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by ammyluv2002(f): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
passyhansome:
My advice to the guy, is for him to ignore the invitation or be ready to be locked up and spend huge amount of money, Since they can conclude without investigation, it shows how incompetent the force is.
True

51 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oga nairalander honor the invitation at your own peril.
And this below is for the police

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
I actually thought of it too.

Looks more like cartridge gun

**modified

Its actually the glass fragments and not pellets. wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Stanleywaxy(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
undecided
Na Arsenal match sure pass for now

#UCL
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by afo86: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bros just lock up as God don save yu... Naija police.... Hmm#
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by sirOrubebe: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tell them a roach is dancing inside their brains. Will they accept a drunken mofo from their ranks shot at an innocent man before?
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by BrutalJab: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Very stupid sets of thieves constituting nuisance everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by nobodii: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
For God sake undecided
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
kingdaro:
armed robber in police uniform attacked you

Exactly, it's not the police but an armed robbery case

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Drazeen(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
I have nothing but love and respect for the Nigerian Police,but this is dumb even for their standard.

This guy was wounded by glass splinters from the window of the driver's door as a result of the shot. That doesn't mean he wasn't shot at. The bullet struck the window (glass) went through the driver's seat and out through the back passenger's door. He only wasn't struck because he leaned towards the steering wheels in the nick of time. From the pictures I can confidently tell he was shot at with a high velocity rifle most likely an AK47.
I urge the Nigerian Police Force to investigate this issue and deal appropriately with the rogue officer.

As for the victim, move on. I wasn't there but I believe if you were polite he would not shoot at you because Nigerians have this tendency to be abusive,impolite and disrectful to the police. once again I was not there but I from experience am aware how we treat police men in this country.

And as for my fellow Nigerians following this development and insulting the Nigerian Police
I just have to let you know that there would be no Nigeria without the Nigerian Police. They are doing a good job holding this volatile country together, so they deserve our love support and respect believe me. You don't have to wait till they save your life or come to ur aid before you realize their importance. They are underpaid and under armed yet they stay up all night to serve while we sleep soundly in our bed.

I am 32yrs old and all my life I have never had a bad encounter with the police even though I have been involved in police cases.

I love and appreciate them becos I know what it is to be a police man in a corrupt country like Nigeria. So I urge you all to respect them too... Remember that saying about the man with the gun.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Sirmuel1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
What a country! sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by talktimi(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Contact the Nigerian police at your own peril cool

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Drazeen(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Pavore9: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Invited by the Nigerian Police.......you will bail yourself out for "wrongfully accusing the Police"! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by slurryeye: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nigerian Police undecided
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by dangotesmummy: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
public enemy number 1-Nigerian police
public nuisance number 1-Nigerian police number 1
Public liars -Nigerian police

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by hazyfm1: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Even a Primary 2 Student knows this injury was caused by the shattered glass window.

Please wake me when the Nigeria Police has something senseible to say

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats / Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed / Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.