Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Wise And Funny Quotes/facts Of The Year - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wise And Funny Quotes/facts Of The Year (892 Views)

Robert Mugabe's Funny Quotes / A Thrend For Funny Quotes And Statues. / Joke Time : 10 Funny Quotes Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wise And Funny Quotes/facts Of The Year by djtopzy125: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
[size=18pt]WISE AND FUNNY QUOTES/FACTS OF THE YEAR grin grin grin grin[/size]

[size=15pt]
Here are some funny and wise quotes of the year which would make you laugh out your ribs and think about life. Here they are:

1. Attention guys, if you have any girlfriend fooling you around, forget her…… The black American girls will arrive next week (thanks to Trump).

2. Your age doesn’t define your maturity, your grades don’t define your intellect, and your rumors don’t define who you are.

3. Everything happens when it needs to happen, but don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great.

4. Supposing I am ready to say YES to whatever you ask, what will you ask me for?

5. That ugly moment when your girlfriend throws you on the bed, trying to be sexy, but you hit your head on the bedstead and die, HELL FIRE straight.

6. That awkward moment when you are laughing with your crush, then a heavy catarrh jump out of your nose, FATHER LORD TAKE MY SOUL.
[/size]

[size=18pt]TO READ MORE ABOUT INTERESTING FACTS OF LIFE, VISIT US https://dellwap..com.ng/[/size]

(1) (Reply)

You're Invited, / MMM Don Cause Trouble For Town / What Is Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.