Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub (13706 Views)

Google Launchpad African Incubation Programme For Top Seed-stage African Startup / Tech Hub / ||•Own/Build/Create A Site Like MMM,Donation Hub,MLM,HYIP - Milichoco •|| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by gistyinka(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ibadan's first incubation hub and co-working space, Ecco Hub was official opened on 15th July 2016.

According to the founder of Ecco Hub, Lemmy says:

The aim of the incubation hub and co-working space was to create an enabling environment for entrepreneurs and innovators in the ancient city of Ibadan.

Ecco Hub was located at Brick 11 Okunola Abbass, Off Oluyole Road, New Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo-State capital.

The hub gain an entrance into Ibadan, when the tech nerds and entrepreneurs in the city needs enabling environment to reduce capital, network with likewise minds and some operational expenses for their business.

Hey, guys join me as I take you on tour of the incubation hub to see what await potential occupants.

GY Exclusive : A Tour of Ecco Hub, Ibadan's First Incubation Hub and Co-Working Space

1 Share

Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by petrelli07: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Nice.. Good place for webtrepreneurs to explore their skills...
Sorry to the guy below but....
FTC for the first time on NL...

1 Like

Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by Jabia(m): 6:25am On Nov 24, 2016
1 post and already on FP?

petrelli07:
Nice

Maka why na? My first ever FTC just go like that. Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by anetuno(m): 6:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Wetin be dis?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by imanuellive(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Ftc
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by clevadani: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Nice concept. More of this should be encouraged.
Hope there is free Wi-Fi? grin
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by bastien: 6:28am On Nov 24, 2016
clevadani:
Nice concept. More of this should be encouraged.
Hope there is free Wi-Fi? grin
for Nigeria? Just open ur WiFi down, next ten mins your 100GB go finish

11 Likes

Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by mtngloetiartel: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2016
ayam not understanding what they do here. Make una explain clearly

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by annexworld(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by IamProfessorval(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Goodnews. One was opened in Kuje (Abuja) recently. It has high speed internet and enough computer systems. And training there is free. If you live nearby, just google: td4pai hub

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by dollaflow(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2016
hmmm
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by Tjohnnay: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Kk
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Cyber cafe
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by DoyenExchange: 6:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Very good! Nigeria is growing up with innovations
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by Pavore9: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by Zaikon(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2016
OP is that all? #justasking
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by lisimmo(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2016
This is great
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by solomonzamani(m): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2016
IamProfessorval:
Goodnews. One was opened in Kuje (Abuja) recently. It has high speed internet and enough computer systems. And training there is free. If you live nearby, just google: td4pai hub
are u serious??
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by wizzprince(m): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2016
which one b ecco hub n inccubator na biology tutorial center ni

Abeg is there anibody from kogi in n-agro that has a sucessfully updated his/her m-power account

1 Like

Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2016
Misleading! Ibadan has Wennovation hub at Mokola, iBridge along Apata road. Personally I work from Wennovation hub and the much publicized Agrichack sponsored by CTA held there. Bloggers should endeavour to verify the authenticity of information before posting. The new hub is cool tho, they have three packages and the least is 10k/mnth. In all incubation centres are demonstrating the average Nigerian youth desire to build startup.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by kayo80(m): 7:12am On Nov 24, 2016
Ideasconsortium:
Misleading! Ibadan has Wennovation hub at Mokola, iBridge along Apata road. Personally I work from Wennovation hub and the much publicized Agrichack sponsored by CTA held there. Bloggers should endeavour to verify the authenticity of information before posting. The new hub is cool tho, they have three packages and the least is 10k/mnth. In all incubation centres are demonstrating the average Nigerian youth desire to build startup.

how much do you pay per month where you work from?
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by eezeribe(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2016
Trust Naija, some yahoo boys will turn it to a safe haven for their shady business.
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by sakalisis(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2016
cool
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by calmbad007(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2016
I tire o...... atleast i know 3
Ideasconsortium:
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by Gerrard59(m): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Commendable....

Same thing Mark Essien said about the E-library in Akwa Ibom, but what is the government doing?
Constructing sport centers everywhere without using it properly.

http://markessien.com/the-best-startup-space/
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by Ovokoo: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2016
bastien:
for Nigeria? Just open ur WiFi down, next ten mins your 100GB go finish
Lol grin No be lie.
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by firstolalekan(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by jeeqaa7(m): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2016
op...at first i thot it was just one mistake ... but next time before you post ...try to read, proof read, call your neighbour to proof read... infact .. send it to me first ... stop this genocide on grammar

gistyinka:

Ibadan's first incubation hub and co-working space, Ecco Hub was official opened on 15th July 2016.

According to the founder of Ecco Hub, Lemmy says:

The aim of the incubation hub and co-working space was to create an enabling environment for entrepreneurs and innovators in the ancient city of Ibadan.

Ecco Hub was located at Brick 11 Okunola Abbass, Off Oluyole Road, New Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo-State capital.

The hub[b] gain an entrance[/b] into Ibadan, when the tech nerds and entrepreneurs in the city[b] needs enabling environment[/b] to reduce capital, network with likewise minds [/b]and some operational expenses for their business.

Hey, guys join me as I take you on tour of the incubation hub to[b] see what await potential occupants

GY Exclusive : A Tour of Ecco Hub, Ibadan's First Incubation Hub and Co-Working Space

1 Like

Re: Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub by chamber2(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Lemmy is well known to me. He has demostrated ability and experience to nuture such incubation centre, having spent years in the US learning and garnering experience.

I have no doubt that this will mark the beginning of the much desired revolution in the IB start-up space. Let every willing mind tap into this opportunity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos / Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.