Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Can I Use To Fight Bad Breath ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Use To Fight Bad Breath ? (533 Views)

HELP! Bad Breath Is Ruining My Social Life! / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / 10 Helpful Ways To Fight Bad Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Use To Fight Bad Breath ? by frankloloko: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
What can I use to fight bad breath ? Can someone help me please !!
Re: What Can I Use To Fight Bad Breath ? by ButterFrost212(f): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
I don't think there's a cure, people would come and tell you stories, herbal this and that, don't fall for it.
I'd however advise that you see a dentist if you have any whole in your teeth or have a decaying tooth. You have to take it out, if not your mouth would always stink. Also, you need to get a really good toothbrush and toothpaste. Make sure the brush is hard enough to clean your mouth, not all those soft baby toothbrush. Also try toothpaste like Colgate, crest, and the likes, make sure you buy original. Then brush atleast twice, washing your tongue properly. Then finally, you can get mints or gum and drink alot of water during the day.
I hope this helps!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Fight Bad Breath ? by babyt66: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

This Is One Of Those That Are Making Nigeria Proud! / Overcoming Infertility Problem The Natural Way / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.