Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Need A Female Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Female Friend (1124 Views)

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Need A Female Friend In Kaduna. No Sex Please. / I Need A Female Friend In Sango-ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Female Friend by zaeed(m): 1:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Gdday Nairalanders, am a yound guywho reside within Osogbo, need female to chat me up as friends. Interested female can contact me via my signature.
SIngle ladies, single mum, you re all welcum.
Re: Need A Female Friend by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 24, 2016
curiositymaster

I couldn't comment on your thread because I'm new. I Google "Red kiwi fruit" turns out the kiwi fruit comes in all different colours. See these images if they match your newly discovered fruit.

Re: Need A Female Friend by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
hahaha cheesy Babe ,I wasn't serious grin

Lol. It's cool, I was only playing with you. I saw you on that food thread where the guy thinks he found a new fruit. I Google red kiwifruit and got the above pictures what do you think. I couldn't comment there because I'm I guess.

Cc freesinzu
Re: Need A Female Friend by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 24, 2016
JuicyLucy:

Lol. It's cool, I was only playing with you. I saw you on that food thread where the guy thinks he found a new fruit. I Google red kiwifruit and got the above pictures what do you think. I couldn't comment there because I'm I guess.

Cc freesinzu
could be. Let me go compare the 2
Re: Need A Female Friend by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
could be. Let me go compare the 2

The outer layer is different. Google red kiwifruit and see all the different types
Re: Need A Female Friend by freesinzu(m): 2:24am On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=JuicyLucy post=51317539]

Cc
I could see some similarities

1 Like

Re: Need A Female Friend by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 24, 2016
JuicyLucy:

The outer layer is different. Google red kiwifruit and see all the different types
I fid. and I brought curiositymaster 's
picture here for comparison

Re: Need A Female Friend by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
JuicyLucy:
curiositymaster

I couldn't comment on your thread because I'm new. I Google "Red kiwi fruit" turns out the kiwi fruit comes in all different colours. See these images if they match your newly discovered fruit.

The outer layer is different from mine, though they look similar.
I could send it to you to examine if you want

(1) (Reply)

Trinidadian Professional Lady Looking To Develop Friendship With Nigerians / I'm Looking For A Girl / Is Dere A Nigerian In Nj On This Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.