Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

AIRTEL Network is a SCAM!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / AIRTEL Network is a SCAM!!! (836 Views)

This Is How Fast MTN 5G Network Is! / Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / Awoof! Get 2,000naira With Just N100 On Airtel Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIRTEL Network is a SCAM!!! by Lordaweezy: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
I loaded a thousand naira on my airtel Sim then subscribed to a monthly plan. My airtime was deducted and no MB was given to me. I called their customer representative severally since Sunday my MB haven't been credited nor my airtime returned. One of the customer representative even told me there is nothing she can about it. If you are an airtel customer rep or you know how I can retrieve my 1000# kindly state how.

1 Like

Re: AIRTEL Network is a SCAM!!! by Amabeast: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Call ncc on 622,
Re: AIRTEL Network is a SCAM!!! by eleko1: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Walk to any of thei office,et them on twitter,Fb not Whatsapp oooo(dis one are pathetic).try twitter/office,dey'll sort it out.Ndoh,sorry,pele sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: AIRTEL Network is a SCAM!!! by Tallesty1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Don't listen to the call rep, most of them don't know anything about their job.

I called one of them the other day to report that I was charged 12k/s on one sim and 40k/s on the other sim and both of them are on the same plan and the lady that picked my call told me that I was being charged so because two of them are not on the same satellite.

She claimed that the tower that one was receiving signals from was different from the other. I then told her that both Sims are in one phone and she said that I should call back in 24hrs

1 Like

Re: AIRTEL Network is a SCAM!!! by Lordaweezy: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
eleko1:
Walk to any of thei office,et them on twitter,Fb not Whatsapp oooo(dis one are pathetic).try twitter/office,dey'll sort it out.Ndoh,sorry,pele sad embarassed
Thank you. cry
Re: AIRTEL Network is a SCAM!!! by Lordaweezy: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
eleko1:
Thank you.
Re: AIRTEL Network is a SCAM!!! by nani667: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lordaweezy:
I loaded a thousand naira on my airtel Sim then subscribed to a monthly plan. My airtime was deducted and no MB was given to me. I called their customer representative severally since Sunday my MB haven't been credited nor my airtime returned. One of the customer representative even told me there is nothing she can about. If you are an airtel customer rep on this forum, kindly guide me on the next step to take.

Airtel are useless... they've done that to many Customers .... Myself Included... you aren't the first, and you won't be the last... What they know how to do is Apologise... Sorry is all they will tell you.... they will never refund you anything....

it happened to me a long time ago... 1K disappeared and I received no Data, Called them quite a number of times and they kept telling me stories.... most recently I tried to subscribe for their ₦25 / 500MB midnight plan, Dialed the Code and my money was deducted , I even received an error message that it was unsuccessful, beht ₦25 disappeared from my phone and I received no Data... Contacted them on Twitter, the Basterd Called me and after I explained everything to him he said "My line has been worked on and that I should subscribe again the next night".... I said what about the ₦25 that disappeared ... the heediat was telling me "sorry for Inconveniences"....

Oga ... long and short of the matter, Just forget that 1K... it is gone... enter Twitter and you'll see loads of people complaining about the same thing... Airtel are Scammers .... I had a similar issue with MTN and after I spoke to the Customer Care on Twitter my money was refunded sharply..... Airtel are just thieves ✔

1 Like

Re: AIRTEL Network is a SCAM!!! by Lordaweezy: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
nani667:

Airtel are useless... they've done that to many Customers .... Myself Included... you aren't the first, and you won't be the last... What they know how to do is Apologise... Sorry is all they will tell you.... they will never refund you anything....

it happened to me a long time ago... 1K disappeared and I received no Data, Called them quite a number of times and they kept telling me stories.... most recently I tried to subscribe for their ₦25 / 500MB midnight plan, Dialed the Code and my money was deducted , I even received an error message that it was unsuccessful, beht ₦25 disappeared from my phone and I received no Data... Contacted them on Twitter, the Basterd Called me and after I explained everything to him he said "My line has been worked on and that I should subscribe again the next night".... I said what about the ₦25 that disappeared ... the heediat was telling me "sorry for Inconveniences"....

Oga ... long and short of the matter, Just forget that 1K... it is gone... enter Twitter and you'll see loads of people complaining about the same thing... Airtel are Scammers .... I had a similar issue with MTN and after I spoke to the Customer Care on Twitter my money was refunded sharply..... Airtel are just thieves ✔
They are indeed scammers. Cc lalasticlala
Re: AIRTEL Network is a SCAM!!! by Lordaweezy: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Airtel still haven't refunded my airtime or the mb. The agents are clueless. AM certainly dumping my airtel Sim.

(1) (Reply)

... / Tecno Phantom 6 Plus For Sale / What Device Can 150k Get For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.