Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? (34439 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Glo Data Network Not Switching On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by Blastedholligan: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2019
Which Nigerian mobile internet data service provider network has the best speed and reliability out of MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel, or others? Some are very cheap but slow and epileptic.

This is based on a personal experience. As someone who uses data every minute, cost will come in and whenever you spend you want value for your money. Now, I have used almost all the major mobile networks in Nigeria for data service. MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat, and others. Some are cheaper than others. Some have good speed and reliability. Recently I dumped cheap GLO for Airtel. Why? Speed and reliability.

What are your personal experiences guys with these networks? In terms of speed and reliability, which do you rate numero uno?

Speed and reliability will matter to you if you want to be efficient and effective.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by dangermouse(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
A good thread,but then locations comes into play when talking about speed.

I use glo services and have come to notice that on the island, its services are superb compared to some areas in lagos.
To enjoy glo services you have to upgrade your sim to 4glte and have a 3g /4g enabled phone.

I rate glo the best for now in terms of affordable data, browsing speed and crazy bonuses.

Buy a glo 4glte sim and enjoy. ..

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by selfdefence: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
I think this has a lot to do with location o, generally mtn has the highest coverage, but in certain locations there network is poor or not available at all, and in these places other network providers like airtel, glo and etisalat are dominant so it depends on place, where I stay airtel is very strong even to 4g thats where I enjoy my binge plan unlike when I'm in school and the best network to use is glo.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by olexjay(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
It depends on the geographical location but in my location MTN leads

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by SofttBae: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fast and reliable.?? Go for MTN

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by SouthSouth1914: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sadly to admit, MTN beats even our indigenous GLO hands down. GLO only signs artists up and down, I consider them an entertainment company!

The down sides of MTN is that it is considerably expensive, but why not? Since you get value for money!

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by nblock: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by starbuck(f): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
None oooo

I regret the day I bought Smile undecided undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by martineverest(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
I'm not happy saying this....MTN is far above others

glo is useless

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by BrainSanitizer: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Well...
I don't use the internet. Let me park here to read comments by those who do.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by ZikZikZik: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by didijay(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
All are fast and reliable except Glo

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by PureFace1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
I am Using GLO

GLO is reliable and fast in my area

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by Adegokenath(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
MTN 4G IS THE BUMB LIVE AND DIRECT FROM OFFA KWARA STATE

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by mrvitalis(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
MTN but expensive

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by ITbomb(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Depends on location

But mostly

For 3G, MTN is fast
For 4G, I give it to Airtel

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by Agbanasm: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
MTN ni o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Airtel, no doubt

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by rummmy: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
T

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Airtel

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by pat077: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Airtel is the best in my location

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by DaddyMorenike: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Econet!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by isram: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Depending on location

For me I use ntel, I'm OK with it

Mtn is also OK here

But spectranet is 1g slow here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by shaggy007(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Airtel.

Believe me, I get up to 6mb/s with it!

But I use cloudfare 1.1.1.1 app.

Try it.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by Dottore: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by Newboss(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
MTN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by SouthSouth1914: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
selfdefence:
I think this has a lot to do with location o, generally mtn has the highest coverage, but in certain locations there network is poor or not available at all, and in these places other network providers like airtel, glo and etisalat are dominant so it depends on place, where I stay airtel is very strong even to 4g unlike when I'm in school and the best network to use us glo.

So what you are saying is.. Someone should get GLO, MTN, AIRTEL subscription in place if he/she really want to access the internet?? shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by OMOTOWO(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
ECONET

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by stanley99a(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Airtel

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Major Secret Behind The Cheap Smartphones We Have Today / Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest / Etisalat Has Introduce N100 For 5GB Weekend & Night Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.