Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Mistakes Mp3 Website Owners Make - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mistakes Mp3 Website Owners Make (967 Views)

10 Mistakes Artist Make In Their Career / 13 Mistakes Nigerian Upcoming Artistes Should Avoid / Interesting Packages Naijaloaded Offer To Record Label Owners & Astistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Mp3 Website Owners Make by NevetsIbot(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
[b] Good day guys. I have observed some stuffs I term wrong in mp3 websites and these points I'll be listing will definitely pursue visitors from visiting the website or blog.

1. Unneccesary announcement in the songs. I downloaded adekunle golds friendzone music from firstpedia...... Okay, cool... At the beginning of the song i heard 'first pedia.com''... Okay, lemme enjoy the music then... Aftr the song, I heard

"firstpedia.com,firstpedia.com,firstpedia.com. As if the website is a revolutionary site or a movement #scoffs

For you musics, videos, gists, celebrity gossips, visit firstpedia blaaa blaaa''

Simply include your website in the title of the file. Whoever will visit your site will visit again.

2. Tedious Download processess. Honestly, cos I wanna download a music from your site, must I go through five pages after clicking the download link?

Some would even take you to another website that has nothing to do with what you want.

Some download links don't work.

In the end, visitors will memorize your website address and avoid it at all cost. Like i already know the websites that stress you more than itunes.

3: Cutting the music or dragging it. This one is annoying. Mp3naija cut all the musics I downloaded yesterday. After downloading five trending songs 3mb nd above. I wanted to listen to em all night. I listened to the first by tekno and just when the musc was connecting with my brain, it stopped. In short, every song from that site was shortened.

Imagine someone dragging michael jacksons billy jean music. All shades of wrong uhn? Some sites do it. Why do they have to tamper with musics.

This point also makes visitors stop visiting.

***Webste owners should take note. no one likes stress or waste of megabyte[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Mp3 Website Owners Make by NevetsIbot(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
cc. Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Mistakes Mp3 Website Owners Make by michas69: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Here is good mp3 search engine, it supports only good and legit sites that offer music: http://planetemp3.net/
Re: Mistakes Mp3 Website Owners Make by chrislilfee(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2016
Ourhype360.com dont do that!! we are always pure
Re: Mistakes Mp3 Website Owners Make by khristals(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
will u shut up? angry Didnt you see itunes where songs are sold? are u meant to download people's work for free before? its wrong! its criminal too!

Nigeria is growing anyways.. and soon just like other developed countries illegal distribution and download of an artistes work without any licence would be curbed!

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Mp3 Website Owners Make by NevetsIbot(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
khristals:
will u shut up? angry Didnt you see itunes where songs are sold? are u meant to download people's work for free before? its wrong! its criminal too!

Nigeria is growing anyways.. and soon just like other developed countries illegal distribution and download of an artistes work without any licence would be curbed!
are you done barking now? If the grey matter you call a brain is functioning well, you'll know I only posted this to warn website owners.

You wanna tell me you havnt downloaded free music? Buffon.

Like artists don't put their music out nd beg us to get it. Obnoxious slowpoke.

Please park your ragged self away from here. You tried to sound smart but ended up worse than a fuul
Re: Mistakes Mp3 Website Owners Make by khristals(m): 3:24am On Nov 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
are you done barking now? If the grey matter you call a brain is functioning well, you'll know I only posted this to warn website owners.

You wanna tell me you havnt downloaded free music? Buffon.

Like artists don't put their music out nd beg us to get it. Obnoxious slowpoke.

Please park your ragged self away from here. You tried to sound smart but ended up worse than a fuul

grin u definitely were pained.. maybe that's why u mentioned me without making any meaningful point.. smiley now before u mention me again, take a deep breath, act like u have a functional brain, then speak
Re: Mistakes Mp3 Website Owners Make by NevetsIbot(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2016
khristals:

grin u definitely were pained.. maybe that's why u mentioned me without making any meaningful point.. smiley now before u mention me again, take a deep breath, act like u have a functional brain, then speak
i sure was pained cos of your folly. You can't even make a clean jab, yu had to borrow my line. "functioning brain''

Dude, you're an apology to common sense

(1) (Reply)

DJ Hacker Jp Pen Open Letter To DJ Jimmy Jatt And All Nigerian Djs / My Top 11 Songs On Boom Player / Download Music: Young Cent Ft Solid Biz - Partricia Waist Remix (prod. By Dtonz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.