Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Scholars!!! Can You Crack This Basic Four Quantitative Reasoning Question??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholars!!! Can You Crack This Basic Four Quantitative Reasoning Question??? (1064 Views)

English Scholars, Can You Spot Any Error Here? / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook / Primary 3 Quantitative Reasoning Question Only For Gurus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholars!!! Can You Crack This Basic Four Quantitative Reasoning Question??? by Laitesmart(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Being trying to get past this aptitude since my young one brought it down!!! Is there anybody that can help decipher the code pls??
Re: Scholars!!! Can You Crack This Basic Four Quantitative Reasoning Question??? by Laitesmart(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
here it is

Re: Scholars!!! Can You Crack This Basic Four Quantitative Reasoning Question??? by Laitesmart(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Na wwa ooo. Maths intellects. None here?
Re: Scholars!!! Can You Crack This Basic Four Quantitative Reasoning Question??? by amazinggrace11: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
The pattern I deduced is as follows:
Add the two numbers at the top and subtract 3 from their sum to get the value for the number below.
Re: Scholars!!! Can You Crack This Basic Four Quantitative Reasoning Question??? by dejt4u(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laitesmart:
here it is
if you represent the numbers by a,b and c.. i.e, a and b for the numbers at the top and c for the number in the base,
then your equation will be like, a + b - c = 3
now, let us test this for the given sample..

Sample 1,
remember, a + b - c = 3,
therefore, 2 + 4 - 3 = 6 - 3 = 3......checked!

Sample 2,
remember, a + b - c = 3,
therefore, 7 + 2 - 6 = 9 - 6 = 3......checked!

Sample 3,
remember, a + b - c = 3,
therefore, 1 + 3 - 1 = 4 - 1 = 3......checked!

Now use this to solve your questions.. QED
Re: Scholars!!! Can You Crack This Basic Four Quantitative Reasoning Question??? by dejt4u(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
amazinggrace11:
The pattern I deduced is as follows:
Add the two numbers at the top and subtract 3 from their sum to get the value for the number below.
you are very correct

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Official Method For Admission Into Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria / 2017/2018 Uniport Admission List Is Out(download Pdf) / Difference Between Ijmb And Jupeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.