Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! (4319 Views)

Widow Who Rides Keke, Becomes A Successful Entrepreneur, Inspires Nigerians / Tony Elumelu: The Sales Boy Turned Billionaire / Tony Elumelu Foundation For $100m Entrepreneurship Programme 2019 Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! by Angelmm: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear All,

Please ignore the earlier post on the subject. It was not originated by me (the bonafide owner of this ID), my account was hacked by some elements/individuals who did this for devilish reasons known to them alone.

We will get to the root of this, and anyone found wanting will face the wrath of law.

Details will be given later.

Beamborla:

Sadly, she is.

Don't even know what to write.
Re: Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! by Angelmm: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear All,

Please ignore the earlier post on the subject. It was not originated by me (the bonafide owner of this ID), my account was hacked by some elements/individuals who did this for devilish reasons known to them alone.

We will get to the root of this, and anyone found wanting will face the wrath of law.

africaatheart:
@ afanide: I have 3 friends who are. They have not been paid since that march after all the stress. Their names are publish on their site. It is online you can confirm from any of them. And besides if they have been paid we would be reading their success stories. I have a first hand information. He is just trying to use that means to create global attention.

Take for instance, the wrote that it was 1000 entrepreneurs that were at the Nigerian law school during the boot camp in 28-29th October, 2016 meanwhile the number was not up to that because some people who were not able to carter for their transport and who had no Chisco company in their states could not attend. Because Chisco was their official transport. Why lie that 1000 entrepreneurs were there.

He should pay them their money! they have suffered, his training wasn't easy cos i saw them complaining. Nigerians cannot make things smooth.
Re: Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! by Angelmm: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear All,

Adeloy:

Hello Angelmm,
This is so very wrong!
Seeing posts like this breaks my heart.I'm beneficiary of the Tony Elumelu programme in 2015. We all got our seed funding after the programme. The effect on my startup has been exponential too.I think you should be patient. You'll surely get your seed.

Dont close doors to other participants!
Re: Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! by Angelmm: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear All,

pao:
You guys need to have your facts and figures please visit http://tonyelumelufoundation.org/teep/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Seed_Capital_Disbursement_Update_11th_December.pdf

I am a 2016 beneficiary and they are at the verge of disbursement.
Re: Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! by Angelmm: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear All,

Topsyysee:
Please get your facts right. They have successfully paid the first batch of Entrepreneurs. Link here http://tonyelumelufoundation.org/teep/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Seed_Capital_Disbursement_Update_11th_December.pdf

The selected 2016 entrepreneurs Were all in Lagos October 27 and 28, which was less than a month ago. Why not give them time to do the right thing rather than make serious accusations. I believe they are definitely in the process of paying the recently selected Entrepreneurs.
Re: Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! by Angelmm: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear All,

kaboninc:

It is people like you who should be locked out of this world.. .for good. People like you think in a very s.lly way and bring your stupidity causing unnecessary tension everywhere.

Why can't you just do a little research? What would it cost you? And it will be a shame if you were one of those selected because it is glaring that you lack what it takes to become an entrepreneur.
Re: Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! by Angelmm: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear All,

Deola9848:
OP....please don't belittle a perfectly magnanimous gesture with misinformation.

I am a beneficiary of the 2015 grant and it is definitely not a scam. The foundation is regulated by laws and limited by due process. All those that have met the requirements will certainly be paid, just urge your friends to be patient.

Finally, I will advice that you be cautious about this type of posts in the future. You really don't want to dent the integrity of someone that is making such a huge sacrifice. He doesn't owe you or your friends anything, his actions should be commended not ridiculed.
Re: Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! by Angelmm: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear All,

Afera3D:
I will restrain myself in replying the poster. The people above have aptly described you however more adjectives are needed to describe you.

I am a 2015 TEEP winner and do you know the process it takes to transfer money to a thousand people? Do you not understand that many statutory checks must be met before the transfer? You think it is Naijabet? How dare you use the word scam in the same sentence with this foundation?

You lack the patience to be an entrepreneur! The funds from this foundation is what helped me to build my company combined with the world class training.

You should be very sorry for your very hasty, immature and disgraceful allegation.
Re: Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! by Angelmm: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear All,

afanide:
Are you one of the participants

Proof please....
Re: Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! by Angelmm: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear All,

Adeloy:

Hello Angelmm,
This is so very wrong!
Seeing posts like this breaks my heart.I'm beneficiary of the Tony Elumelu programme in 2015. We all got our seed funding after the programme. The effect on my startup has been exponential too.I think you should be patient. You'll surely get your seed.

Dont close doors to other participants!
Re: Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! by Angelmm: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear All,

quikissglobal:
I so much respect views from naira land, but I'm so disappointed that this platform could even accommodate such demystifying story that Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program is a scam! This is hilariously fetish! Naija people will not seem to amaze me though. We have some group of bipolirized minds, whose minds are beautiful and hands are idle to good things but to cook up fake stories distracting other good minds who wants to make success. May I tell you I AM A BONA-FIDE PARTICIPANT AND BENEFITIARY OF TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION/INITIATIVES.
TEEP'15 CHANGED THE WHOLE OF MY LIFE FOR GOOD
TEEP'15 TRAINED AND EQUIPPED ME WITH VIABLE INFORMATION TO SUCCEED WITH IN BUSINESS
TEEP'15 TOOK MY CRUDE BUSINESS IDEA FROM CRADLE AND POLISHED IT TO A VIABLE ENTERPRISE
TEEP'15 INVESTED IN CASH AND IN KIND TO SEE MY BUSINESS START AND GET SUSTAINED
TEEP'15 EXPOSED MY BUSINESS TO OTHER INVESTORS: AN EX-GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA AND ANOTHER ANGEL INVESTOR IN LAGOS
TEEP'15 HAS NEVER LEFT ME ALONE HAS IT CO.TINUES TO INTRODUCE HIGHER BUSINESS PLATFORM TO MY BUSINESS.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE TONY ELUMELU PRODUCT: CHECK OUT FOR QUIKISS IRU IN SHOP RITE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT OR TELL ANY OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO SEND YOU SOME FROM ANY AFRIKA GROCERY STORE IN NEW YORK, USA.

TONY ELUMELU PROGRAM IS AS REAL AS THE SUN BY THE DAY AND MOON BY NIGHT! IT IS NOT LIMITED TO NIGERIA, IT SPREADS ACROSS AFRICA COUNTRIES...

IF YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER HAS NOT BEEN REIMBURSED BY TEEP, BE REST ASSURED THAT TONY TEAM ARE WORKING ON SUCH PEOPLE, IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT GIVING MONEY, IT IS ABOUT BUILDING LIVES OF YOUNG AFRICANS THAT WILL RE SHAPE AND BRING ABOUT REAL CHANGE TO THEIR WORLD.

TEEP IS A WHOLISTIC LIFE CHANGING COSMOS THAT SHOULD HAPPEN TO EVERYONE WHO HAS A GOOD ASPIRATION IN LIFE!

IF TEEP IS A SCAM I'M HAPPY I FEEL VICTIM AND I'M A MILLIONAIRE TODAY..
TEEP IS NO SCAM
TEEP IS FOR REAL

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant !!! by Funkydolcie: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
quikissglobal:
I so much respect views from naira land, but I'm so disappointed that this platform could even accommodate such demystifying story that Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program is a scam! This is hilariously fetish! Naija people will not seem to amaze me though. We have some group of bipolirized minds, whose minds are beautiful and hands are idle to good things but to cook up fake stories distracting other good minds who wants to make success. May I tell you I AM A BONA-FIDE PARTICIPANT AND BENEFITIARY OF TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION/INITIATIVES.
TEEP'15 CHANGED THE WHOLE OF MY LIFE FOR GOOD
TEEP'15 TRAINED AND EQUIPPED ME WITH VIABLE INFORMATION TO SUCCEED WITH IN BUSINESS
TEEP'15 TOOK MY CRUDE BUSINESS IDEA FROM CRADLE AND POLISHED IT TO A VIABLE ENTERPRISE
TEEP'15 INVESTED IN CASH AND IN KIND TO SEE MY BUSINESS START AND GET SUSTAINED
TEEP'15 EXPOSED MY BUSINESS TO OTHER INVESTORS: AN EX-GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA AND ANOTHER ANGEL INVESTOR IN LAGOS
TEEP'15 HAS NEVER LEFT ME ALONE HAS IT CO.TINUES TO INTRODUCE HIGHER BUSINESS PLATFORM TO MY BUSINESS.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE TONY ELUMELU PRODUCT: CHECK OUT FOR QUIKISS IRU IN SHOP RITE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT OR TELL ANY OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO SEND YOU SOME FROM ANY AFRIKA GROCERY STORE IN NEW YORK, USA.

TONY ELUMELU PROGRAM IS AS REAL AS THE SUN BY THE DAY AND MOON BY NIGHT! IT IS NOT LIMITED TO NIGERIA, IT SPREADS ACROSS AFRICA COUNTRIES...

IF YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER HAS NOT BEEN REIMBURSED BY TEEP, BE REST ASSURED THAT TONY TEAM ARE WORKING ON SUCH PEOPLE, IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT GIVING MONEY, IT IS ABOUT BUILDING LIVES OF YOUNG AFRICANS THAT WILL RE SHAPE AND BRING ABOUT REAL CHANGE TO THEIR WORLD.

TEEP IS A WHOLISTIC LIFE CHANGING COSMOS THAT SHOULD HAPPEN TO EVERYONE WHO HAS A GOOD ASPIRATION IN LIFE!

IF TEEP IS A SCAM I'M HAPPY I FEEL VICTIM AND I'M A MILLIONAIRE TODAY..
TEEP IS NO SCAM
TEEP IS FOR REAL

Someone said the start up category won’t be given any seed capital, said it’s only disruptors and innovators that will be awarded the seed capital, please how true is this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Ican Tutorial Centre In Abuja Please / Skyrocket Your Career With This Skill(check It Out) / Difficulties In Being A Stamara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.