Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together (45755 Views)

Sean Paul: Majid Michel Is A Pastor Because He Is Hungry / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Majid Michel's Wife & Kids Join Him As He Kneels Down & Ministers In Church(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 25, 2016
He looks really good and fit.

He should take up the job of a coach/consultant
Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by linearity: 5:35am On Nov 25, 2016
gameboyo:
Julius efosa aghahowa, to me, he's the best striker Nigeria ever had. Scored when necessary, scored in difficult situation. This guy was so good. Julius aghahowa grin grin grin
Him pass Yekini for your books?
Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by stevocracy88(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2016
osemoses1234:
Who una epp

Take a chill pill bruv
Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by wink2015(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2016
[b][size=14pt]Agha wonder! as he is popularly called is a Nigerian footballer that is worthy to be celebrated. The guy was a football great during the past years of the Super eagles.

I like the way he celebrate his goal. He use to somersault in an acrobatic way.

But the drawback I think this guy had was that he signed an unprofitable contract with a Ukrainaian club spanning 7 or more years.

That contract tied him up and Julius Aghahowa could not be free of the legal obligation to go to UK premier league, German league, spanish league, french league or even Turkish league where the money is big.

I think our future footballer ( young players ) should learn from the mistake of Julius Aghahowa and try to enter clubs in western europe which pay well and they offer good contract as against those russians and eastern european club.

I think literacy and education matters a lot. But most of our boys due to lack of knowledge and poor advice from their manager go out of their way to sign all kind of contract out of desperation to go to Europe. At the end their tallents are exploited by mostly this russian and eastern european club. But I am not saying that all russian and eastern football club are bad there are some that offers good contracts and pay well also. But quite a few of this eastern european clubs and some clubs in the middle east exploit african footballer. Some clubs that do not exploit african player are too poor to even pay players a good wage.

Conclusively, let our boys learn from the mistake of Julius Aghahowa.[/size]
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by IBNgemini: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2016
His back-flips was a daily activity for us then on the street while we were young........
But now I no fit carry myself again grin

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by amanze15(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2016
dude looks younger than those two, i am quite sure he's older (real age), fitness is wealth cool

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by oladelekazeem: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2016
He is enjoying the fortune made football. That is good for him.
Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by ufuosman(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Julius look more younger.
Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by slimsoshady(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2016
DanPel:
Okon gat dat funny face unlike that dry Mirabel husband. That's d fact. Say am Jeolous and get a blow from THOR

Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by DanPel(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=slimsoshady post=51352568][/quote] ARA OKO

Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by SlyCharlie(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2016
mmsen:

That's because he was closer to thirty when he claimed to be twenty.

During the years when he was supposed to be improving his physical prowess was waning.
U do have a point
Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by wayceguy(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2016
that was year 2002 not 2000 olodo
Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by metallisc(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Fine bobo. grin Majid,wat is it with those two fingers? undecided

the fingers dey remind you of something abi? bad child!! grin grin grin

Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
metallisc:

the fingers dey remind you of something abi? bad child!! grin grin grin
angry I dont understand
Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by lereinter(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
longest time julius
Re: Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together by gameboyo: 9:15am On Nov 26, 2016
linearity:

Him pass Yekini for your books?

Except u didn't watched him. Check out the goal against Sweden n Senegal in 2002

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn / E-money Goes Bald As He Celebrates Fathers Day - Photo / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.