Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. (1656 Views)

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation.....part 2 / Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence / How Men Help With Domestic Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
I once requested for financial assistance from this forum weeks ago. But i was labelled a scammer because I denied a 2nd NL acc.

https://www.nairaland.com/3460244/soul-suffers-silently/4

Please, I'm available for any domestic jobs available.
Housecleaner, Live-out cook, Live-out Nanny,etc.

Note: I have a 7months old son and I have no where to drop him. I therefore plead with anyone intending to offer me a job to allow me bring him along. I desperately need this job to support my family.
Thanks.
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Tsoye:
I once requested for financial assistance from this forum weeks ago. But i was labelled a scammer because I denied a 2nd NL acc.

Note: I have a 7months old son and I have no where to drop him. I therefore plead with anyone intending to offer me a job to allow me bring him along. I desperately need this job to support my family.
Thanks.

I'm still hanging on.
I believe in God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Tsoye:

I'm still hanging on.
I believe in God.
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
I believe God will send helpers my way soon.
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by sunnymighty(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tsoye:
I believe God will send helpers my way soon.

Go to job/Vacancies section and search for Domestic Help Company. Send ur CV to them or go there and apply in person. Tell then your story, they should be able to assist you.
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
+
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
sunnymighty:

Go to job/Vacancies section and search for Domestic Help Company. Send ur CV to them or go there and apply in person. Tell then your story, they should be able to assist you.

I've done that many times sir. They always tell me to wait till my child is grown.
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by keepingmum: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tsoye:

Thanks.

But u were offered a job as a nanny on that thread which you refused so what makes it different this time?
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
keepingmum:

But u were offered a job as a nanny on that thread which you refused so what makes it different this time?

My baby is almost will be 10months old this month.
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by keepingmum: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tsoye:

My baby is almost will be 10months old this month.

But ur post above says your baby is 7 months and few hours after you say he is 10 months....which is it?
Learn to be honest when seeking help...if u are unable to be honest and open due to certain factors, just say 'I am unable to answer ur question'
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by ifyalways(f): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Smh.

You really want someone to leave her child in your care when you have a persistent problem with being honest even in simple matters.

Na God go help us.
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by eyinjuege: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
keepingmum:

But ur post above says your baby is 7 months and few hours after you say he is 10 months....which is it?
Learn to be honest when seeking help...if u are unable to be honest and open due to certain factors, just say 'I am unable to answer ur question'

ifyalways:
Smh.

You really want someone to leave her child in your care when you have a persistent problem with being honest even in simple matters.

Na God go help us.

This her thread was created since last year Nov. The baby was 7 months then.

Nobody just seems to take the OP serious, maybe because of her previous history on NL.
Anyway, good luck with your job hunting OP.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by ifyalways(f): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
You are right. Apologies to OP.
eyinjuege:

Nobody just seems to take the OP serious, maybe because of her previous history on NL.
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
keepingmum:

That post isn't new ma. I posted it last year. Not hours apart.
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
eyinjuege:

Thanks for clearing me out this time ma. I really appreciate it.

Moreover, I have no bad history on Nl.
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Asey(f): 6:12am On Feb 12, 2017
that post was made in november. smiley smiley
keepingmum:

Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Cc Finalboss.
Please sir, look into my matter.
God bless you abundantly sir. And thanks so much for my daugher's clinic bill. She's soundly asleep now.
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by finalboss(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Tsoye:
Cc Finalboss.
Please sir, look into my matter.
God bless you abundantly sir. And thanks so much for my daugher's clinic bill. She's soundly asleep now.

am in minna currently... type of business do you wish to strt
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Airborne02(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
finalboss:

am in minna currently... which type business do you wish to strt
ha final boss make i come minna now i dey abuja.. me wanna do taxi business got just 300k still finding car to buy .pls hlp me na might find golf and use in abuja bt price no reach.. even na loan i will find time pay up pls boss... sorry op.. i pasted on ur thresd.. its a mistake was only following. dunno wen i posted here.. try to delete bt dunno how to no vex pls
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 12:17am On Feb 16, 2017
finalboss:

ok sir. I wish you a safe trip.
Egg supply business.

Buying eggs from farm and supplying to retailers sir. It's a very lucrative business, I can give you more information on it if you don't mind.

Thank you so much for replying me again sir.
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 8:08am On Feb 16, 2017
If God says finalboss will help me, None of you can block that path. it is well.

1 Like

Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by SpecialStar(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
finalboss:

hello finalboss, pls help me on my upcoming project too, pls I need 5000Naira for the project pls
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tsoye:
If God says finalboss will help me, None of you can block that path. it is well.

Lol..
Finalboss pls help her..

I also have a project at hand I wish to execute. The profit margin in this type of biz is unimaginable.. I will send u a pm sir. U will like the buisness proposal, I promise. You are indeed God sent. grin
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
finalboss:

Still waiting for your response sir. finalboss
Re: Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. by Tsoye: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2017
Happy Sunday. God bless the Country. cc finalboss

(1) (Reply)

I Know I Truly Need Help At This Point. / . / Best Silky LUBRICANT For Sweet S3X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.