Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

This Soul Suffers Silently - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Soul Suffers Silently (7654 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently / Family Of Five Suffers From Insanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by 4nobody4every1: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmm, it is becoming very difficult to help people online because of fake and bogus stories, if you tell the truth, you do not need to remember anything while saying the truth always, according to my favorite Tv program>>>>It means that if you lie, you spend all of your time trying to remember what lie you told. If you told the truth, you just tell the truth every time. Nothing to remember, and no lie or lies to keep track of Judge Judy angry angry

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Amicable24: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
ifyalways:
Last year, you offered your womb for surrogacy services and now you have a 9 months old child.

It is well oo.

Wait for the cheerful givers, they're enroute.

But remember, nothing sweet like well earned money. Country hard for everybody but if you are determined to work, you will survive.

Btw, you don't need a loan from strangers to start your egg business. If you are sincere to yourself, Real people offline which include relatives, neighbours, mosque/church members can dash or loan you money for one or two crates of egg. Start small and grow.
Ify, ur own no dey ever hard u for mouth tongue.. e be like say dis people don do u strong thing before grin grin
Anyways, op, I will advise u stick to madam Ify's advice and ask from ur friends and relatives, people who know u.. Here in NL, many have been duped/scammed.. eyes don open.. we don't even know the stories that are true anymore.. God help u sha embarassed
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by EfemenaXY: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Tsoye:

I'm sorry.
Thank you for wanting to help me. I messed it up on my part.

Caught out.

You mean you got caught out.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by EfemenaXY: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2016
delishpot:

Dem dey hussle to chop Na. She can join it after starting her business. When she can get some regular change to put into osusu. This would be useful to those who earn some money daily or monthly.

Why are you this wicked? The woman is hussling to be independent you are here trying to tear her down. Put yourself i in that mans position and let's see how happy you would be sitting at home and caring for your kids while your wife feeds you. The lady is planning how to balance her life, she can do her own private business no mater how small because it helps her be available for her 7month old while her man can try his luck at job hunting. She is not asking for money to open an ultra modern shopping center Na. Do you know the turture in a mans heart when he sees his family suffering lack? Do you know how she has been supporting him so that he does not break down? Do you even know how they cope at home? Please, don't test God. You may experience this same thing just so mother nature can help you appreciate the pain others are passing through. Abeg, let is be backbones for those who are weak amongst us. That is why we are not alone on earth.

Oh really?

Plsssssssss. Spare me the poorly attempted emotional blackmail.

delishpot:

Why deny that you have another acct? A simple yes I do would have been enough. Plus, if you are asking for money, your Id would still be known. Honesty is the best policy. Why the he'll would you lie to helpers? You totally denied to me a lie is more than a red flag. I would also investigate before helping you of I had the cash. Just like I believe someone who wants to do any financial transaction with me would also want to investigate me before doing so. You deny that you are who he suspect you of being. If you can tell a small lie, then you would certainly tell a big one is my principle. If you can have an excuse to tell a small lie, then you would have an excuse to always tell a lie . It may be a terrible mistake on your part, but it doesn't mean people would not take note.
. I wish you just say you are sorry and move on but it seems you do not know the gravity of your action. Now I would think a billion times before I help anyone. Not fair to others who would be put through scrutiny for their genuine need for help and support. This is a case of one egg spoiling the whole lot.
I wish you the best and I wish it ended well for you. I still wish it ends well for you.

You've changed your tune.

People like you deserve to be scammed several times over before the penny drops.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Mznaett: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2016
Some people get mind sha...
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by chillis1: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Oh really?
Plsssssssss. Spare me the poorly attempted emotional blackmail.
You've changed your tune.
People like you deserve to be scammed several times over before the penny drops.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Yall not serious .

I saw another thread about swollen scrotum. Just pics ...no other info and every one is jumping on it.

It's either 95% of users here are so dump or most of them are scammers. I go with the two reasons anyway.

Meanwhile. ..most guys here have testified that they have 85lb scrotum(eg 5minsmadness and one other one I had forgotten ).

So what's the urgence here?

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by delishpot: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
The mod keeps deleting my post and response to the person that quoted me. MOD if you delete this one, you will get your own share. Try it and see. 10 years of your share. Try delete it.
You do not want the person that quoted me to read my reply ba? You are doing her more bad than you think. But it is okay. I love how this is playing out. You will share of the bread.

chillis1:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Yall not serious .
I saw another thread about swollen scrotum. Just pics ...no other info and every one is jumping on it.
It's either 95% of users here are so dump or most of them are scammers. I go with the two reasons anyway.
Meanwhile. ..most guys here have testified that they have 85lb scrotum(eg 5minsmadness and one other one I had forgotten ).

People are not dumb, that she is hanging her desire to not help someone because she has a husband whom she feels should sit at home is evil.
Many people spoke their minds about the woman even before she made her comment and I did not respond to them. I was not blind to those posts they are legit concerns and comments. I mentioned her because she feels the woman should not be helped because she is married and hussy should sit at home while woman goes out to work. Which man would like that. Let us try to put ourselves in others shoes for once. I was never against investigating the woman. I was never against those who said she should go look for work. If she can not see where she was wrong, and if you support her stance that a woman should not be helped because she is married and as such her husband can sit at home while she goes out to work then you are as bad as she is.

If you support her, you are evil too.

Mod, ban me and see.

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by chillis1: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
delishpot:
The mod keeps deleting my post and response to the person that quoted me. MOD if you delete this one, you will get your own share. Try it and see. 10 years of your share. Try delete it.
You do not want the person that quoted me to read my reply ba? You are doing her more bad than you think. But it is okay. I love how this is playing out. You will share of the bread.

People are not dumb, that she is hanging her desire to not help someone because she has a husband whom she feels should sit at home is evil.
Many people spoke their minds about the woman even before she made her comment and I did not respond to them. I was not blind I mentioned her because she feels the woman should not be helped because she is married and hussy should aot at ho.e while woman goes out to work. Which man would like that. Let us try to put ourselves in others shoes for once. I was never against investigating the woman. I was never against those who said she should go look for work. If she can not see where she was wrong, and if you support her stance that a woman should not be helped because she is married and as such her husband can sit at home while she goes out to work then you are as bad as she is.

Mod, ban me and see. I tie wrapper for you this time.

Stop vibrating no one would ban you grin
If I'm jobless with a little one to care for and my husband sits around doing nothing. I will kick his butt up or I separate . What use is he if he can't at least take care of his child while I work. Where do ppl meet these useless men sef. He is not even handicapped. A full functional man.
Work bring money. No way. Carry pikin while I work. No way. But he is ok I come online to look for 400 'pands'. Awof lazy ass

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Caracta(f): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmm. Another one.

sad
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by delishpot: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
chillis1:

Stop vibrating no one would ban you grin
If I'm jobless with a little one to care for and my husband sits doing nothing. I will kick his butt up or I separate . What use is he if he can't at least take care of his child while I work. Where do ppl meet these useless men sef. He is not even handicapped. A full blooded man

Hahaha, look Na, you sef look at those two deleted posts. They were mine. So tell me my vibrating is not warranted. If you will not be hypocritical about it that is.I made first one they deleted, I made second they deleted and you are saying my vibrating is not necessary grin grin grin wey that angry face Smiley sef? angry angry angry yes
there you go.
In this life, you may be lucky to have a man you can kick his butt, some women do not have that option. So many wives have suffered worse and are managing to pull through as best they can. I have not lived long, but I have experienced many things. I know what life can deal a human being. Yes what use is he if he can not take care of a child..now answer that question yourself. When you know he may be useless will you not ignore him and look for an alternative? Why should he be a house husband when the income of the woman is not even enough to solve their problem? Why are you guys against her getting a small shop running while her man goes looking for income to supplement her own? That is the part I do not understand.

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Acidosis(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sorry OP, I ignored your mail and you know why.

The kind of loan you seek for your business cannot be gotten anywhere (by anywhere I mean any financial institution unless you have a substantial collateral). If you're REAL, please stick to my advice, start SMALL.

In fact, you don't really need any handful capital for egg business. Just look for a farmer to supply you on the basis of TRUST and CONFIDENCE.

I've totally forgotten about this thread until I saw Caracta 's (my ex) post. grin
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by chillis1: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
delishpot:

Hahaha, look Na, you sef look at those two deleted posts. They were mine. So tell me my vibrating is not warranted. If you will not be hypocritical about it that is.I made first one they deleted, I made second they deleted and you are saying my vibrating is not necessary grin grin grin wey that angry face Smiley sef? angry angry angry yes
there you go.
In this life, you may be lucky to have a man you can kick his butt, some women do not have that option. So many wives have suffered worse and are managing to pull through as best they can. I have not lived long, but I have experienced many things. I know what life can deal a human being. Yes what use is he if he can not take care of a child..now answer that question yourself. When you know he may be useless will you not ignore him and look for an alternative? Why should he be a house husband when the income of the woman is not even enough to solve their problem? Why are you guys against her getting a small shop running while her man goes looking for income to supplement her own? That is the part I do not understand.

My dear I have lived my own experience. Where you give ppl money to open a business the next 2 weeks the business folds they start looking for another free money . Because they didn't sweat the capital themselves. Secondly why would I give out some money to ppl who refused to work and earn some money for themselves. It makes no sense . Non, what so ever.

The worst part these same ppl are so religious yet they forget to borrow money from church members . Some will even pay 10% tithe from the money given to them to start business . My dear .. the mentality is sickening.
.GET YOUR BUTT OFF THE BED AND DO SOME WORK. if by the process they see how far you gone, ppl will want to help.

4 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Caracta(f): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
@acidosis, you are mixing up the monikers. I still have the monikerssss in my head tongue
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Acidosis(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Caracta:
@acidosis, you are mixing up the monikers. I still have the monikerssss in my head tongue
Lmao!

cheesy
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by missjo(f): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
delishpot:
You do not want the person that quoted me to read my reply ba?
You are doing her more bad than you think. But it is okay. I love how this is playing out. You will share of the bread.

Many people spoke their minds about the woman even before she made her comment and I did not respond to them. I was not blind to those posts they are legit concerns and comments. I mentioned her because she feels the woman should not be helped because she is married and hussy should sit at home while woman goes out to work. Which man would like that. Let us try to put ourselves in others shoes for once. I was never against investigating the woman. I was never against those who said she should go look for work. If she can not see where she was wrong, and if you support her stance that a woman should not be helped because she is married and as such her husband can sit at home while she goes out to work then you are as bad as she is.

Mod, ban me and see.
You people give these so-called mods too much power by typing stuff like this, I've noticed this a lot since I joined here. cheesy
So what of you get banned? Do you get your source of income from this forum? tongue

Say what you want to say and don't break any rules, I guess it won't be hidden.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by delishpot: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
chillis1:

My dear I have lived my own experience. Where you give ppl money to open a business the next 2 weeks the business folds they start looking for another free money . Because they didn't sweat the capital themselves. Secondly why would I give out some money to ppl who refused to work and earn some money for themselves. It makes no sense . Non, what so ever.

The worst part these same ppl are so religious yet they forget to borrow money from church members . Some will even pay 10% tithe from the money given to them to start business . My dear .. the mentality is sickening.
.GET YOUR BUTT OFF THE BED AND DO SOME WORK. if by the process they see how far you gone, ppl will want to help.

I feel you. Maybe I was too emotional about it. Anyhow sha, I am quite dissapointed she blew her chance. Eh, We all Don try as we fit.

Missjo, I was not rude at all grin grin and yes, seun pays me to post on NL. That mod just want put sand sand for my garri..do you know that seun would not count those two deleted posts when paying me? Is that not wickedness on the mods part?. No mind them. Chai, see how I carry fight for head sef. I Don tire.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by 5minsmadness: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
chillis1:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Yall not serious .

What has my scrotum got to do with this thread you this woman? angry
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by armyofone(m): 5:29am On Nov 21, 2016
Scrot...brought me here...thought I'd see one grin grin

chillis1:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Yall not serious .
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by missjo(f): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
delishpot:

I feel you. Maybe I was too emotional about it. Anyhow sha, I am quite dissapointed she blew her chance. Eh, We all Don try as we fit.

Missjo, I was not rude at all grin grin and yes, seun pays me to post on NL. That mod just want put sand sand for my garri..do you know that seun would not count those two deleted posts when paying me? Is that not wickedness on the mods part?. No mind them. Chai, see how I carry fight for head sef. I Don tire.
Lol, you're paid to post? shocked
How do I snag that kinda gig? grin grin
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by delishpot: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
missjo:

Lol, you're paid to post? shocked
How do I snag that kinda gig? grin grin

Talk to Seun grin grin grin
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by missjo(f): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
delishpot:

Talk to Seun grin grin grin
LOL grin
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Sunnypar(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Really? Am still Alive and kicking! Please, desist from false accusation
lillaowow:

https://www.nairaland.com/sunnypar

https://www.nairaland.com/enypie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Crying At Birth. WHY? / House Clearance (VERY Long List) / Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.