Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Returning Static File Like Image With Bottle In Qpython3. Help Needed Pls. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Returning Static File Like Image With Bottle In Qpython3. Help Needed Pls. (1020 Views)

I Want To Turn My Static Website Into Responsive Website / In Need Of Macos Or Xos Image With Xcode / How Do I Make Php Time() Static (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Returning Static File Like Image With Bottle In Qpython3. Help Needed Pls. by greatface(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Am working on a project with qpython3 on an Android device using the inbuilt bottle framework.

I used the static_file function and was able to return images but when I try to return both images and texts[html] at the same time it fails. I.E. It either returns the image only or the text alone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated geeks.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me!!! / This Is Only For Students With The Ability To Code. / Post-employment Restrictive Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.