Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House (42975 Views)

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by EddyNumerouno(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2016
That looks like a puff adder or a viper.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by ednut1(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2016
smh
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by jerk: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2016
mrbillz:
Was sitting in the compound when I saw this creeping creature moving towards me. I quickly look for a look stick to smash it. As plumpy as its, it was very fast and tried attacking me. But I was too fast and smashed its head with the stick. My first attempt of killing a snake. Dunno where I gt the power from tonight o cos I fear snake pass lion grin cheesy grin. I think I would also taste snake meat for the first time smiley smiley wink wink. Pleas who can help
Me with name of this particular specie....
get out....snake eater.
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by agborodun: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2016
hmnnn
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2016
pweetixandy:
op why u lying, why dafuq u lying, hmmm oh my God, stop fuqqing lying!!

computer snake
2 tablets each day dear, hope u didn't skip one yesterday huh

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Mcaise: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2016
pweetixandy:

computer snake

Dafuq u gotta say now huh

Phorqing say something na..

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2016
Snake topics are definitely popular on Nairaland. At this rate Nigeria will soon become a snake free country. Is it the recession?

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by ministeriallist: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Op I beg roast am well, I dey come join u.
It's been a while I tasted this delicacy.
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2016
looks like Maya animated snake

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Martartins(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2016
boa
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by kinibigdeal(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2016
By the time the mother of the young python come looking for you, dont run to Nairaland o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by africanusvu(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2016
mrbillz:
Was sitting in the compound when I saw this creeping creature moving towards me. I quickly look for a look stick to smash it. As plumpy as its, it was very fast and tried attacking me. But I was too fast and smashed its head with the stick. My first attempt of killing a snake. Dunno where I gt the power from tonight o cos I fear snake pass lion grin cheesy grin. I think I would also taste snake meat for the first time smiley smiley wink wink. Pleas who can help
Me with name of this particular specie....
1.This is wat we cal Eke idemili.or ajuani.it is neva a violent nor poisonous snake.it only feed on rodents like rats and lizard.thats why it is always seem around homes pursuing rats.this is d type most african vilages revere and worship due to its gentle and non violent nature.it is cald dif names at dif places.

7 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by mrbillz(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2016
Jakumo:
This snake is an African Ball Python, and they are by nature very docile, meaning they NEVER strike at anything larger than the mice they eat.

Either the gentleman who posted this story lost in a fantasy world of grand heroics, or he is puny enough to have been mistaken for a mouse.
So I should leave it till it strikes before I get something done abi. So your head sad me wey fear snake pass lion embarassed tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by twinskenny(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hope you used it to prepare a nice meal?

Lalasticlala see your food ooo grin
hope say una no go use snake kill lala
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2016
mrbillz:
For those shouting photoshop abi Photohouse you can use your glasses. No be only computer snake na mobile snake sad sad
smiley
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by mrbillz(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2016
africanusvu:
1.This is wat we cal Eke idemili.or ajuani.it is neva a violent nor poisonous snake.it only feed on rodents like rats and lizard.thats why it is always seem around homes pursuing rats.this is d type most african vilages revere and worship due to its gentle and non violent nature.it is cald dif names at dif places.
Im aware pythons are non venomous but this happened in the dark. I wouldn't have known if it was puff added.Sorry I killed a gentle snake but me fear snake pass anything
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by jasysandra(f): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2016
Snakes are beautiful creatures

Op stop killing and eating them angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by mrbillz(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2016
kinibigdeal:
By the time the mother of the young python come looking for you, dont run to Nairaland o
Lol will kill it's well and post here cheesy grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by mrbillz(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2016
jasysandra:

I don't eat snakes tho. I only help my friend who eat snakes roast it
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by mrbillz(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2016
ministeriallist:
Op I beg roast am well, I dey come join u.
It's been a while I tasted this delicacy.
No forget to bring Pami or burukutu along make we take chill together cheesy
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by labienyce(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2016
Fine girl kiss
Snake girl angry

jasysandra:

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by arabianights: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2016
Aigbofa:
Snake topics are definitely popular on Nairaland. At this rate Nigeria will soon become a snake free country. Is it the recession?
my Thoughts Exactly.However Am Beginning To Fear The Rate At Which Snakes Appear.
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by OneManLegion(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2016
Jakumo:
This snake is an African Ball Python, and they are by nature very docile, meaning they NEVER strike at anything larger than the mice they eat.

Either the gentleman who posted this story lost in a fantasy world of grand heroics, or he is puny enough to have been mistaken for a mouse.

Hahahahahaha!! gringrin

Judging by the measly number of likes this post has gathered, it's safe to say that witticisms and sarcasms are mostly lost on Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2016
timeyinpromise:
Photo shop
To be honest the first one really looks like a Photoshop but the second one... shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by yekparikpa(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2016
mrbillz:
Im aware pythons are non venomous but this happened in the dark. I wouldn't have known if it was puff added.Sorry I killed a gentle snake but me fear snake pass anything
"puff added" Kor, puff subtraction ni.
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Numeroun: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2016
Good food. Check out this 2017 lexus suv features http://www.bolgtom-auto.com/2016/11/2017-lexus-lx-570.html its d lexus fivestar boss newly acquired.
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by mrbillz(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2016
jerk:
get out....snake eater.
Why do you want to kill yourself boy? You advocating for snakes! Why not go to the forest to bring them home as pets undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2016
grin cheesy grin
pweetixandy:

computer snake

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by manikspears: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2016
mrbillz:
For those shouting photoshop abi Photohouse you can use your glasses. No be only computer snake na mobile snake sad sad
You don dey cook am be dat cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by mrbillz(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2016
yekparikpa:
"puff added" Kor, puff subtraction ni.
You could easily see that was a typo by auto-correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Earthquake Causes Panic In Bayelsa And Rivers States / Nigerian Physics Student Builds A Drone, Names It ‘hope For Chibok Girls’,(pix) / Calabar Boy Generates Power From Butter Containers & Damaged Solar Panels (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.