Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House (42961 Views)

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by mrbillz(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2016
manikspears:

You don dey cook am be dat cheesy
No time bro
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Lilimax(f): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Seun, came and see another Snake Topic on the front page again today!
E be like say you like snake? embarassed
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by porshuch: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Chai! Eke idemmili
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Lilimax(f): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
This type of Python abounds in Anambra state and you dare not lay your hands on them embarassed

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by manikspears: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrbillz:
No time bro
wait for me,i dey come o

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Lilimax(f): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
porshuch:
Chai! Eke idemmili
Eke Idemili nwanne smiley
You dare not lay your hands on them in Anambra state.
They are not deadly!

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by solacong: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Obe Dee!
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by lurdkriss: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
How do people manage to to eat these creepy things Yuck!!!

I for like try am one day sha undecided
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by jasysandra(f): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
labienyce:
Fine girl kiss
Snake girl angry

cheesy
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Hanendez(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
pweetixandy:
op why u lying, why dafuq u lying, hmmm oh my God, stop fuqqing lying!!

computer snake
Do not take the name of God in vain
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by yekparikpa(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrbillz:
You could easily see that was a typo by auto-correct
just joking really!

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by piperson(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=mrbillz post=51344888]Was sitting in the compound when I saw this creeping creature moving towards me. I quickly look for a look stick to smash it. As plumpy as its, it was very fast and tried attacking me. But I was too fast and smashed its head with the stick. My first attempt of killing a snake. Dunno where I gt the power from tonight o cos I fear snake pass lion grin cheesy grin. I think I would also taste snake meat for the first time smiley smiley wink wink. Pleas who can help
Me with name of this particular specie....[/quote
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Gbengageorge: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
mamajaz:

lalastickoko...
nah front page I dey so

A fast and deadly snake.
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by mathew247: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
pweetixandy:
op why u lying, why dafuq u lying, hmmm oh my God, stop fuqqing lying!!

computer snake
Aaaade!
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by datigbogirl: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
ritababe:

lol abeg prepare am well am make we consume,.
those shouting Photoshop won't eat grin

So fine babe like you sef dey chop snake...ayanma
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by sisisioge: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jakumo:
This snake is an African Ball Python, and they are by nature very docile, meaning they NEVER strike at anything larger than the mice they eat.

Either the gentleman who posted this story lost in a fantasy world of grand heroics, or he is puny enough to have been mistaken for a mouse.

grin grin grin

Babes you mouth no good! That mighty thing wan strike our bro you dey talk theory wey u watch for natgeowild! Biko, leave speculations alone, God don shame the enemy grin

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by AreaFada2: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
@OP

This is royal python. That rolls into a ball (ball Python) when in danger, for safety.

Not really aggressive. Did it sense a rat or mouse near you?

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by ayanfede(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jakumo:
This snake is an African Ball Python, and they are by nature very docile, meaning they NEVER strike at anything larger than the mice they eat.

Either the gentleman who posted this story lost in a fantasy world of grand heroics, or he is puny enough to have been mistaken for a mouse.

you b bad guy...lol,so OP is as small as a mouse??

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
passyhansome:
Snake killing and making front page is like people of the rising sun and success

You mean Igbos and successful suicide in Asian countries grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jakumo:

cheesy Putting my money on the latter.

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by buffalowings: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrbillz:
For those shouting photoshop abi Photohouse you can use your glasses. No be only computer snake na mobile snake sad sad

Op no dey joke with snake o

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by passyhansome(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
1stCitizen:

You mean Igbos and successful suicide in Asian countries grin grin grin

May Love have is way in your life

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
passyhansome:

May Love have is way in your life

grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Omonigeriarere: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jakumo:

If injured, it becomes defensive though it hardly attacks.
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by brojoshua: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is viper
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Kelly2713(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
just passing

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Op that short and thick kind of snakes are poisonous. No wonder it tried to fight back.

What happens to the poison in cooked snakes?
Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Dare2Try(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Welcome to snake kingdom, Rule by his majesty lalastic

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House by Ademolu2002(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrbillz:
Was sitting in the compound when I saw this creeping creature moving towards me. I quickly look for a look stick to smash it. As plumpy as its, it was very fast and tried attacking me. But I was too fast and smashed its head with the stick. My first attempt of killing a snake. Dunno where I gt the power from tonight o cos I fear snake pass lion grin cheesy grin. I think I would also taste snake meat for the first time smiley smiley wink wink. Pleas who can help
Me with name of this particular specie....
It's called manamana in my dialect (Ibarapa). It's more active at night but you can pick it by hand in the day time. Very muscular and sweet snake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Earthquake Causes Panic In Bayelsa And Rivers States / Nigerian Physics Student Builds A Drone, Names It ‘hope For Chibok Girls’,(pix) / Calabar Boy Generates Power From Butter Containers & Damaged Solar Panels (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.