Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

6 Symptoms Of Android Infection - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection (16614 Views)

Four Most Exciting Features Of Android Q / Which Type Of Android Phone Can I Get On A 15K Budget / Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices (2) (3) (4)

Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection by mecussey(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2016
evansjeff:
What makes a phone appear charging but wouldn't add power, even with an original 'follow come' charger it shows charging only to meet it later the way you left it, maka why?

Current is flowing through the phone but not flowing through the batteries...I suspect a simple resistor or a transistor switch. This may be very difficult to locate and in that case, a repairer may just bypass the components but will risk over charging the battery. After repairing it, charge ur phone only for 2hrs each time.
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection by thowbie7ven(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2016
Vanquay:
Da fuq is an "Android Infection"?
Ebola

Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2016
evansjeff:
you've been banned from that particular section. Shikena!

Nawa ooo....wat offense d I committ cheesy....tanks shaa
jhydebaba:

Sorry bro, it is still a ban.

You can be banned from just a section.

Alright,,,,, tanks
odinese:

My brother UV been banned from posting in that kinda section u committed an offense

Odieqwu.......tanks bro
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection by evansjeff(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2016
mecussey:

Current is flowing through the phone but not flowing through the batteries...I suspect a simple resistor or a transistor switch. This may be very difficult to locate and in that case, a repairer may just bypass the components but will risk over charging the battery. After repairing it, charge ur phone only for 2hrs each time.
thanks man
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection by sunshineV(f): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2016
Abeg what makes a phone disappear in your pocket
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection by Naijabams(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
evansjeff:
What makes a phone appear charging but wouldn't add power, even with an original 'follow come' charger it shows charging only to meet it later the way you left it, maka why?

Its a fault that canbe fix ....... I can do it for you and it will charge and add current
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection by Mrrespect(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
evansjeff:

C8 right??
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection by evansjeff(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mrrespect:

C8 right??
infinix hot 3
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection by evansjeff(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Naijabams:

Its a fault that canbe fix ....... I can do it for you and it will charge and add current
how do we see?
Re: 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection by AlphaMaximus(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2016

Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water / I Would Rather Buy Bluboo X550(5000mah)on Jumia Than Buy Infinix Hot3(2500mah). / Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones