Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. (3868 Views)

Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos / Lion Attacks & Drags A Man Who Entered His Cage In South Africa (photos/video) / Big Turtle Captured By A Woman In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by fairplay90(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2016
According to the woman, she said that God revealed something about snake to her before the incidence happened.

The snake was so brave and fearless no wonder PSG boys (Pepper Soup Group) pleaded with the woman to
take the snake and do the needful but she refused.

lala...

Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by ajasbaba(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2016
OP OYAH TAKE THIS

Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by morbeta(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2016
I don't blame you for this crap you posted, NL has turned to snake exhibition blog. Kill a snake at attached any story along with it and it will make FP.

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by meezynetwork(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2016
FP?

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by fairplay90(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2016
more images

PSG boys (Pepper Soup Group) won't be happy to see this.

Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by ikombe: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by mightyhazel: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2016
If dis is a python,den chase my fluffy cat is a siberian tiger

4 Likes

Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by Edwinmason(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2016
mightyhazel:
If dis is a python,den chase my fluffy cat is a siberian tiger
then my puppy is a direwolf

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by mightyhazel: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2016
Edwinmason:
then my puppy is a direwolf
lmao!

Dem say small snake wen only one pasn see na biiig boar. Fortunately,..evrybody see dis one say na normal snake....I doubt say e go near front page sef grin

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2016
Lalasticlala surprise us for once....

Disappoint this op...

Please. cry

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by potbelly(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2016
na python be this?

Lala the password has been activated...

Lets take this to the promise land...
Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by horlahwaley(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by uwagimboo: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
no be only Big python nag Dinosaur....
Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by Sleekydee(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
fairplay90:
According to the woman, she said that God revealed something about snake to her before the incidence happened.

The snake was so brave and fearless no wonder PSG boys (Pepper Soup Group) pleaded with the woman to
take the snake and do the needful but she refused.

lala...

But seriously, is anyone in doubt that the OP needs medical attention? everything wrong with this thread, and if it makes FP, maa deactivate nairaland profile mi.
Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by Amustical(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Aiit. Maybe make I pitch my tent
Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by MoyoGENERAL: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Egbon Lalasticlala AdeSNAKE JusifrontPage.
Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by Damfostopper(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
mark my words... this will be in fp tomorrow
Re: Big Snake Attacks Woman In Her Shop, See What The Spiritual Woman Did. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
So this pencil naa big snake

(1) (Reply)

Free Service At Abuja Computer Village Lungi Barrack Mammy Market 3 Maitama Abj / Use Your Car Battery To Power Your Laptop / Unlimited Mtn Browsing Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.